Pocket Queries [PQ's] and what's going...

Raine

ve not got a working "My Finds" pocket query in over a month. THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!! Here is the e-mail I just sent to Groundspeak.

This is getting ridiculous! I have not received a "my finds" pocket query in over a month now. It keeps saying it has generated and it is not coming to my e-mail. This week it generated on it's own on Thursday night. I just went to submit it tonight to see if it would work 9after a full 7 days) and it was grayed out because of it generating by itself last night. I really need a "my finds" query so I can finish the VA county challenge. I only have one more month left to cache before my 3 month's straight of all work and no play. Last week I saw on the forum that the my finds generator was reset. I did get a my finds query last week after that but it wouldn't work. I'm attaching what I received. It has 23 files in it. Each containing 500 of the caches I found. The zip file is also 11MB instead of the regular 5MB. It needed to be 1 single file with all those 23 folders in it in order to work. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! I need to know what counties I've found caches in. It's been a month now. Everything worked great before that. PLEASE once again help me out and get me a "my finds" pocket query (one file this time) Thanks for your help,

Dave (Hunster)

The format of the PQs coming out today seem strange, the ones yesterday were fine. Possibly why there seems to ne a lot of GSAK issues being reported today. Is this the new format or an oops. This is before I go and rewrite my application which I use to load all PQ's.

Thanks

Sue

The format of the PQs coming out today seem strange, the ones yesterday were fine. Possibly why there seems to ne a lot of GSAK issues being reported today. Is this the new format or an oops. This is before I go and rewrite my application which I use to load all PQ's.

Thanks

Sue

Apparently gc.com made a change to the files that are generated that makes them incompatible with GSAK Version 6. Raine is working on it.