PQ "My finds" doesn't work

Kriphil

Hi All

I'm a new premium member and I'd like to run the PQ "my finds".

If I do so it'll be scheduled, but half a day later it says "never" in the last generated field.

I can then restart the query. I did this 3 times now but it doesn't seem to work.

There's nothing I get by e-mail. The e-mail address I use seems to be ok as the notifications arrive correctly.

Hi All

I'm a new premium member and I'd like to run the PQ "my finds".

If I do so it'll be scheduled, but half a day later it says "never" in the last generated field.

I can then restart the query. I did this 3 times now but it doesn't seem to work.

There's nothing I get by e-mail. The e-mail address I use seems to be ok as the notifications arrive correctly.

I ran a "My Finds" query this morning ... it said it was run but, unlike previous runs, it has not arrived in my email yet. I've been waiting for over an hour whereas ,before, it used to arrive in my email (Yahoo) practically immediatly.

Perhaps there's a hold-up in the queue at either Groundspeak or Yahoo.

Today's PQs haven't arrived yet but I've received PQs yesterday and all last week so any backlog is only today.

As to your My Finds PQ, suggest you check your e-mail address on your profile. That's the one the My Finds PQ goes to. You may have entered a different one on the notifications page. Do you received the Weekly Groundspeak newsletter (if requested) because that goes to your profile e-mail as well.

Speaking of the My Finds query, I had a strange one last week. I clicked on "Add to queue" and, in the mail, I received one of my saved PQs that hadn't been requested in weeks. But I never got the My Finds PQ (and the Add to Queue is now greyed out). I'll just wait a week and try again. If it fails again, I'll complain!

Speaking of the My Finds query, I had a strange one last week. I clicked on "Add to queue" and, in the mail, I received one of my saved PQs that hadn't been requested in weeks. But I never got the My Finds PQ (and the Add to Queue is now greyed out). I'll just wait a week and try again. If it fails again, I'll complain!

Yes, please do. This sounds like one of those bugs that will be hard to repro, so if it does that again please try to include as much info as possible. Thanks.