Hidden by my friends

bussmann

The hides number on the My Friends page shows the number of active (not archived) caches your friends have. Personally I think this is more interesting than their total number of hides, and hope they don't "fix" the discrepancy.

This is incorrect. The hide number do not reflect the total hides or active hides. This continues to be a serious bug.

The hides number on the My Friends page shows the number of active (not archived) caches your friends have. Personally I think this is more interesting than their total number of hides, and hope they don't "fix" the discrepancy.

This is incorrect. The hide number do not reflect the total hides or active hides. This continues to be a serious bug.

I agree. I have several friends listed as zero hides and they have several with none archived. It looks to me like the friend hide count stopped when I invited them as friends.

Has anyone tried removing a friend then re adding them? Does this fix the glitch and update the hides

I agree. I have the same problem. I have hidden 48, 10 are archived, but the My Friends page only shows that I have 33 hides. :)

Has anyone tried removing a friend then re adding them? Does this fix the glitch and update the hides

This doesn't work as I just added someone with at least 2 hides but it's showing as zero on my Friends List. Didn't even know that this was an issue until I read this thread.