Can't Open Queries

cynwood

Every week I download a series of queries to keep the caches in my area current. This week, all the queries that I had downloaded on Thursday can not be opened. Instead of having the usual attachment of ######zip, they have an attachment that is named applicationzip. It is not a zip file though, and I can not open it. Is it possible to have these queries resent to me? The rest of the queries that I have downloaded for this week have been fine.

I first sent an email to Goundspeak to try to get help with these queries. When I did not get a response, I posted the problem on here. I still have not received a reply to either. I have had 3 of the queries resent to me and they were fine that time. I am now waiting on the other 2. I update these queries weekly, with the limit of 5 done each day, and have everything current for my days off. I understand that problems occur sometimes, but it would be nice to get an acknowledgement when something is reported.

It seems that a number of people had the same problem on the same day. I don't understand why Groundspeak was not able to answer, especially when there is such a simple solution. Thank-you BlueDuece for taking the time to help. What you said worked for my remaining 2 queries.

It seems that a number of people had the same problem on the same day. I don't understand why Groundspeak was not able to answer, especially when there is such a simple solution. Thank-you BlueDuece for taking the time to help. What you said worked for my remaining 2 queries.

Just so you know, "Groundspeak" did answer. In the thread that BlueDeuce linked, the response from Raine (post #7) is a response from Groundspeak. Notice that it reads "Groundspeak Lackey" under his name.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=3896839

Just so you know, "Groundspeak" did answer. In the thread that BlueDeuce linked, the response from Raine (post #7) is a response from Groundspeak. Notice that it reads "Groundspeak Lackey" under his name.

They might of answered that post, but not my post or my email. I don't spend all my time in the forums and don't have the time to go through all the threads to see what everybody else is writing about. Some people are content to do that, I'd rather being out enjoying the hunt. Thanks for your input.

They might of answered that post, but not my post or my email. I don't spend all my time in the forums and don't have the time to go through all the threads to see what everybody else is writing about. Some people are content to do that, I'd rather being out enjoying the hunt. Thanks for your input.

Here in the UK we've had 4 days away from work for something called Easter. Do you have Easter in the US?

If so Groundspeak staff may have been away from work and out caching!

Not everybody works all the time. :D