Is there a problem with PQ's?

I requested 'My Finds' PQ yesterday. According to GC.com the PQ has been processed, yet I haven't received it by email.

Has anyone else got this problem?

Is there another delay in the mailing system of GC.com?

I had this problem last week. I gave up at retrying 4 PQs... they were processed and crossed out but didn't arrive in my mailbox until I checked again the following day (by which time it was too late). I'm not sure, but I'm guessing the system mails the PQs out in batches and during high processing times it can take a while.

I've had no problem with my usual PQs, but my My Finds one hasn't arrived either!!

Seems The West Viewers have also had probs with their My Finds.

Does anyone have probs submitting their My Finds? I have to repeatedly request it until it finally goes through - can take AGES!!!

Last sunday I requested my Finds PQ and when it came through it didn't contain all 87 of my finds and when I FindsStatsGen3.0'd it it showed my best month (last may) as 18 finds rather than 21 which caught my attention. Most annoyingly I could not order another till later today (after my caching trip) so I will hope for better luck today.

I've not noticed any particular problem with PQs, but cache found notifications can take up to 4 days to arrive. Of logs written by the same person within the same few minutes, one might arrive immediately and the other 4 days later.

I don't think it's my end, I see no delays on any other emails.

Rgds. Andy

it appears that the gc comp has been damaged by melting easter eggs again, Im still waiting for my pq. I am meant to be helping a newbie later with her gps etc.

We have never had a problem with PQ's arriving , they usually arrive within a couple of minutes HOWEVER we have had a days caching ruined today by the non arrival of a PQ. I checked that I hadnt made any mistakes and even ran another one to make sure and so far almost 7 hours later neither of them has arrived. Have also checked spam folder etc - sadly all to no avail.

I know I could have just downloaded each single GPX file onto the Oregon streaight from the cache page but that would have taken forever with 250 caches and as we had aboslutely no idea of where we would be going it seemed pointless . When is this problem going to be resolved -as there obviously is a problem somewhere ?

it appears that the gc comp has been damaged by melting easter eggs again, Im still waiting for my pq. I am meant to be helping a newbie later with her gps etc.

We have never had a problem with PQ's arriving , they usually arrive within a couple of minutes HOWEVER we have had a days caching ruined today by the non arrival of a PQ. I checked that I hadnt made any mistakes and even ran another one to make sure and so far almost 7 hours later neither of them has arrived. Have also checked spam folder etc - sadly all to no avail.

I know I could have just downloaded each single GPX file onto the Oregon streaight from the cache page but that would have taken forever with 250 caches and as we had aboslutely no idea of where we would be going it seemed pointless . When is this problem going to be resolved -as there obviously is a problem somewhere ?

Reading other threads, it seems as if there's a mailing issue, and GS have turned PQ generation off whilst they're resolving it. There's no official comment from GS though, or at least there wasn't last time I looked an hour or two ago.

If it's for your usual area and just an update PQ could you not use an old one?

If it's for your usual area and just an update PQ could you not use an old one?

hi Dino

No it wasn't for our usual area..it was for an area that we had never been to before and wanted to keep our options on which caches to do once we were in and around the area. Bit of a nuisance... but I'm over it now - I have to admit I had a little geo-paddy temper tantrum at the time though. :rolleyes: Glad to know that Groundspeak are aware of it and hopefully working on a solution.

Requested a My Finds PQ 15 mins ago and it's just landed in my Inbox. Looks like the hamster's been fed.

Oh dear, one of mine has just arrived but it's come to the wrong address! I keep a separate email address for pqs, but this time it's come to my normal address :rolleyes: .

Rgds, Andy

Oh dear, one of mine has just arrived but it's come to the wrong address! I keep a separate email address for pqs, but this time it's come to my normal address :rolleyes: .

Rgds, Andy

That seems to be happening to a lot of people. Anyone who thinks their PQs haven't arrived, and uses a separate email address for them, should check the address they've registered at gc.com.