Unique Personal TB's

bubblesam07

I wanted to post my unique idea of a personal TB. I am the TB! My username is Bubblesam07 on GC website. We go by the Team Name Castle Montclair.

Check out my photo:

<sorry, moderator edit to remove the photo showing the tracking number. Send me a link to a photo with the number smudged, and I'll repost it for you>

Here is the TB link:

Amanda Red Bug

Geocacher for life here! I welcome your thoughts etc.. or discoveries!

Edited by Eartha

While I admire your tattoo, you don't want to show the tracking number in photos. I would hate to see your TB get locked down permanently from virtual logging. That would be a bummer wouldn't it?

AND THIS MOST IMPORTANT ONE:

If you log a bogus virtual log on a TB, or offer your own TB up for virtual logging you will risk having that TB page locked forever. This means, if you never saw a bug, but got the bug number and you log it, that bug is in risk of being taken out of the game. Don't do this to TB owners who inadvertently might post a photo, or someone else posts a photo, of their TB number. Don't log it virtually. It's considered abuse of the system. And it's not fair play.

This thread is informational only and is not meant to be replied to, therefore it is locked

Updated 02/21/08

This post has been edited by Eartha: Aug 18 2008, 04:42 PM

Edited by BlueDeuce

8b565457-0546-4d49-a31a-bec8d6b048cd.jpg

Not sure it is uniq, but I think it is rather cool. Just started it's trip to Passchendaele Belgum. It is a sholder tile from the Battalion my grandfather served in during WWI.

I was/am somewhat conserned that someone may deside to keep it, but it is only worth about $10, so hopfully not. (Do you think I should mention that in the bug description?)

Not sure it is uniq, but I think it is rather cool. Just started it's trip to Passchendaele Belgum. It is a sholder tile from the Battalion my grandfather served in during WWI.

I was/am somewhat conserned that someone may deside to keep it, but it is only worth about $10, so hopfully not. (Do you think I should mention that in the bug description?)

That's pretty cool. Are you sure you can take the chance of that item going missing? I'm not sure I would.

That's pretty cool. Are you sure you can take the chance of that item going missing? I'm not sure I would.

Well, it has no sentimental value as I bought it off e-bay (not acctualy my grandfathers). It is realy just the $10 + shipping. Not sure what the value limit is before bugs get stolen...

That's one lucky/unfortunate Metaluna Mutant. Still, being a fan of classical Universal movies, I gotta give ya some major props! I want to Dione of my favorite Universal monster, the Creech from the Black Lagoon as soon as I can find another. I'll also post my personal TB when I get home from work. Question is: Do I release it or not?

Geocacher for life here! I welcome your thoughts etc.. or discoveries!

There a quite a few of TB tattoos. DarkStar has one of the top of my head and I've logged about a dozen (or just under) others.

Here is my personal TB: Snoogatola

1224132_300.JPG

1346210_200.JPG

190529_200.JPG

190634_1200.JPG

190634_1100.JPG

1582004_200.JPG

I am also somebody else's personal TB. I was tagged and released.

Well, here's mine. Little bit of a background first. I am a HUUUGE fan of zombie movies. The good, the bad, the goofy, i love them all! My handle was taken from a line in a movie that was describing zombies. i happened to be watchig it when i signed up for an account. Heard the phrase and i thought it described both an intense cacher as well as a zombie. so i picked it and signed up. well, i have been looking for the ultimate TB. I finally found a Zombie action figure that i think is fitting and perfect. Now he real question is this: should i release it or keep it? if i release it, i will need to take a road trip and release it i this cache: http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...0f-a44fe8cdb364

5b4b33b3-5bbc-4500-8fff-e1c444afc3c4.jpg

Edited by Mindless-Focus