Click HTML Export

Select the items you want

copy the html in box on the right

Goto your profile

Click Edit Profile

In the Profile Detail Box, click Change

Paste the html in there

Click Save Changes

Note: This will not auto update. You will have to do this when you want to update it. You can only run the pocket query for All My Finds once a week.

Here is INATN.

Do a pocket query of all your finds

Save the file

Goto the link above

click Chose File

Click Submit

Click Other Stats at the bottom

Click HTML Export

Goto your profile

Click Edit Profile

Paste the html in there

Click Save Changes

Note: This will not auto update. You will have to do this when you want to update it. You can only run the pocket query for All My Finds once a week.

Hi Skelly- is INATN pc only? I was unable to get this to work when I tried it a few days ago, poking around. Thanks.

Here is INATN.

Save the file

Goto the link above

click Chose File

Click Submit

Click HTML Export

Goto your profile

Click Edit Profile

Paste the html in there

Click Save Changes

Hi Skelly- is INATN pc only? I was unable to get this to work when I tried it a few days ago, poking around. Thanks.

It shouldn't be, it doesn't run anything on your computer.

Did you do a PQ of all your finds?

Did you choose it at INATN?

Where excatly did it go wrong?

What did you get?

Error message?

INATN does work on Mac :D

BUT. The site seems to be having a few proplems over the last couple of days :D

Thanks, Bear. I did try recently, so that may be true of what happened to me- I was able to submit my PQ but I got no data. The lines defaulted to some weird date (1979 if I recall) and had some error messages.

I'll try again soon. :D I just want to be able to see the finds on the map- it's cool to see where one has traveled and reminisce! ;)

I ran a "Add To Queue" about an 45 minutes ago. Anyone know how long it takes to receive the email? I'm still waiting....

it partly depends on what email you use. I use Yahoo,com and the pq is usually there by the time I open the email. sometimes it takes a few minutes. Never more than that execpt in the rare occasions when there are server problems

Here is INATN.

Save the file

Goto the link above

click Chose File

Click Submit

Click HTML Export

Goto your profile

Click Edit Profile

Paste the html in there

Click Save Changes

It shouldn't be, it doesn't run anything on your computer.

Did you do a PQ of all your finds?

Did you choose it at INATN?

Where excatly did it go wrong?

What did you get?

Error message?

Hi Skelly, missed your reply earlier.

I did download the PQ and on the INATN site I was able to submit. But it gave me a query string of nonsense with some kind of exception error repeating. The date 12/31/1979 kept coming up, too. I haven't tried again since but I think I will now to see whether the error comes back.

Ok, here's what I get when I uploaded my PQ to INATN:

Total: finds

Total days since first find: 14345 - Overall find Rate: 0/day, 0/week

Total days with a find: (Every

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 103

0 days or 0% of your total days) - Average finds per caching day:

Best day: 12/31/69 - finds

Most consecutive days with a find: from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69 (Current streak!)

Longest caching drought: days from 12/31/69 to 12/31/69

Average total cache difficulty: - Average total terrain rating:

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

Active Caches: of the caches you've found are still active (

Warning: Division by zero in /home/krugdm/public_html/stats.php on line 118

0%)

Average physical cache difficulty: - Average physical terrain rating: (Traditional, Multi, Unknown, Project APE, Letterbox)

0%)

Someone posted that the site has been having problems the last couple days; try it tomorrow, because you are getting something, just the wrong stuff; so it sounds like a site problem

0%)

Looks like you did the exact same thing I did. I didn't read the directions or FAQs as close as I should have either. When you save the PQ you CANNOT change the file name before sending it to INATN. I'm not a computer geek so I will try for a 'plain English' explanation. Inside the zipped file is the 'subfile' that has the exact same name as the original zip name. These must be exactly the same for INATN to 'open' it correctly. If they are different you will get the reply both of us got. Try it again with the original name and it should work correctly.

Edited by DiamondDaveG

0%)

Looks like you did the exact same thing I did. I didn't read the directions or FAQs as close as I should have either. When you save the PQ you CANNOT change the file name before sending it to INATN. I'm not a computer geek so I will try for a 'plain English' explanation. Inside the zipped file is the 'subfile' that has the exact same name as the original zip name. These must be exactly the same for INATN to 'open' it correctly. If they are different you will get the reply both of us got. Try it again with the original name and it should work correctly.

Hmmm... I don't think I changed anything, actually. If I had, the file name would have been letters, not numbers!!! :laughing:

I'm guessing I did something somehow, but what I don't know. Can't run another file for a bit, so I guess I'll have to wait.

If the site is having probs you might want to try it again tomorrow. In case it is the site & not the file, you can check the same way I did. Keep the zipped file & a copy of the unzipped file. Go ahead and open the unzipped one & make sure the number is the same as the one that's still zipped. Thats how I found my error.

0%)

Hmmm... I don't think I changed anything, actually. If I had, the file name would have been letters, not numbers!!! :laughing:

I'm guessing I did something somehow, but what I don't know. Can't run another file for a bit, so I guess I'll have to wait.

Try using the same PQ tomorrow, cause it might be the site

I think the INATN site is working just fine, as I re-loaded my information and it stayed the same (previously if there was a problem the numbers would change).

However, if there really is a problem, the owner of the site is gone for the holiday and I doubt any 'fixes' would happen for a week or so.

I ran a pocket query yesterday. No email received. I'm trying this again today. So far it's been very frustrating and complicated. I finally got my caches to show up in gsak. But from other posts it seems I can't show stats on my profile withouy a pocket query. Please help me. Are there step be step instructions on how to get stats on my profile anywhere?

I ran a pocket query yesterday. No email received. I'm trying this again today. So far it's been very frustrating and complicated. I finally got my caches to show up in gsak. But from other posts it seems I can't show stats on my profile withouy a pocket query. Please help me. Are there step be step instructions on how to get stats on my profile anywhere?

Hi stevepoop, I can feel your pain. This can seem very confusing but it really isn't all that difficult. hopefully you have GSAK on your computer. You need version 7.5 and this link to the GSAK forum:

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=5037

This support thread explains the ends and out of the state generator.

Open GSAK and creat a new database named MY GC FINDS. From GC request a my finds pocket query. I save my querries to the desk top and then drag them to the GSAK short cut icon. Gsak opens the zipped file and you place the file in the afore mentioned database. Once the findstatgenerator macro

http://gsak.net/board/index.php?showtopic=4623&st=40entry75070

is set up and ran the html needed for your profile page is copied to your clipboard. It will aiso open a window and display your stats for you to view before posting, From there run on over to GC. Find your profile page, click edit and paste the code in.

This is the support forum for the finds stat generator that will make your profile page pretty. The macro is located in the macro library. I suggest you head on over there and poke around some and read up on it. trust me, if I can make it work, anyone can.

There are as of now 3 macros for doing this The link is for version 3.5.15. The other 2 are 3.5.14B and 3.6.02B. Each version has it's own support thread and the same author. There are some smart people there and also very helpful. Don't be a skeered to ask questions if you get overwhealmed. Take time to read the post and I'm sure you will get it figured out.