Mapsource and Garmin60CSX

Hey all,,,,,, Fairly new to this site and really new to my Garmin 60CSX (1 day old).... Here is what I am trying to do... I want to download caches/waypoints from here,,,, geocaching.com to Mapsource in mass numbers and then put them on my GPS.... The page I am looking at geocaching has 168 caches/waypoints,,,, is there a way to move them all at once?????? This would be all on the computer,,,,, then move them to the GPS...... I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic....... Moving them 1 at a time could take most of a life time.......

Thanks in advance,,,,,

SKipBo00

Lonnie

Hey all,,,,,, Fairly new to this site and really new to my Garmin 60CSX (1 day old).... Here is what I am trying to do... I want to download caches/waypoints from here,,,, geocaching.com to Mapsource in mass numbers and then put them on my GPS.... The page I am looking at geocaching has 168 caches/waypoints,,,, is there a way to move them all at once?????? This would be all on the computer,,,,, then move them to the GPS...... I did a search and couldn't find anything on this topic....... Moving them 1 at a time could take most of a life time.......

Thanks in advance,,,,,

SKipBo00

Lonnie

2 words: Pocket Query.

With the Premium membership, you can create PQ's and then load the GPS "untill the cows come home."

A premium membership is the easiest way. It will email the file to you.

A reasonably quick and dirty way to get the geocaches is go to "Hide & Seek A Cache". Search by address or zip code. When the results page comes up, towards the bottom of the page there is a "Check All" selection. Then Click on the "Download Waypoints". You should be able to load the resulting file into MapSource and load your GPSr. That is 20 at a time. Beats 1 at a time.