Key to the Cache 2009!

Wandering Vikings

I got the key geocoin the other day along with the celtic star geocoin (off ebay) and I have to say they are very nicely made and designed! They will be going in my personal collection to be discovered at events, NOT in a geocache! ;) Quick shipping, too. I love your designs, keep them coming! I already mentioned to you in an email that the custom icon isn't showing up at the site. It comes up as a generic geocoin.

Anyone else have the same issue?

I got the key geocoin the other day along with the celtic star geocoin (off ebay) and I have to say they are very nicely made and designed! They will be going in my personal collection to be discovered at events, NOT in a geocache! ;) Quick shipping, too. I love your designs, keep them coming! I already mentioned to you in an email that the custom icon isn't showing up at the site. It comes up as a generic geocoin.

Anyone else have the same issue?

We are working with Groundspeak right now on this.

The good news?

The icon for the Key 2009 *was* uploaded...

The bad news?

It appears it was uploaded as the Key 2008. :)

We emailed earlier this afternoon when the switch was discovered and are just waiting to hear back from Groundspeak now!

Thanks to everyone who gave the heads up. :D