WTB: Cable for Garmin eTrex Legend

I have an older Garmin eTrex Legend that I got about 4 years ago. I have a serial cable for it, but my new computer has no serial port, so I need a USB cable. Anybody have one or know where to get one?

Same problem. I solved it by purchasing a serial to USB converter off eBay. From one of those Hong Kong places. So inexpensive that I purchased two of them. Works just fine. Don't pay more than about four or five bucks, shipping extra.

the older etrex lagend doesnt use the mini usb thats the problem we have with my dads he also has the serial cord and my two desktops have one in the back but cant seem to get that cord to work that way either maybe my dad got a bad cord form the factory he has never been able to get it to work

the older etrex lagend doesnt use the mini usb thats the problem we have with my dads he also has the serial cord and my two desktops have one in the back but cant seem to get that cord to work that way either maybe my dad got a bad cord form the factory he has never been able to get it to work