COINTEST: NAME OUR ROOSTER

LoriDarlin

SAM ELLIOT

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER AND ITS TRUE YOU GOT IT THIS TIME!!! THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE THRU MY 2nd COINTEST ERROR...patience pays off!!!.... OPALSNS GOT IT :)

I LOVE SAM ELLIOT!!!

sam-elliott_paul-wender.jpg

Please send me your addy!!!! <_<

Ohh, Lucky! When I saw this, I thought you might have it. This was who I was thinking when I posted Same Sherpard. I always get them mixed up! Congratulations!

SAM ELLIOT

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER AND ITS TRUE YOU GOT IT THIS TIME!!! THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE THRU MY 2nd COINTEST ERROR...patience pays off!!!.... OPALSNS GOT IT :)

I LOVE SAM ELLIOT!!!

Please send me your addy!!!! <_<

Ohh, Lucky! When I saw this, I thought you might have it. This was who I was thinking when I posted Same Sherpard. I always get them mixed up! Congratulations!

SAM ELLIOT

DING DING DING!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER AND ITS TRUE YOU GOT IT THIS TIME!!! THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE THRU MY 2nd COINTEST ERROR...patience pays off!!!.... OPALSNS GOT IT <_<

I LOVE SAM ELLIOT!!!

Please send me your addy!!!! :huh:

Congrats Opalsns, yep i love this man also ;)

a pity i don't see him much anymore :)

Thanks for the fun :)

Now That I've stopped Cartwheeling across the Livingroom,

( I didn't need that coffee table anyway ..)

Thank You LoriDarling for a FUN cointest!!!!!!!

I'm a Sam Elliot Fan as well. Him Sexy... Me Likey....

Now If Sam Elliot was a NASCAR Driver..... OH MAN!!!!!!!!

THanx, and congrats to all winners!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Man, you guys are quick...

Amazing what goes on, while I'm tucked up in bed on the down under side of the world!

Sorry to have missed the fun

Same goes over here but I am embarrassed to say I was having an afternoon nap when I missed the rooster-naming! :blink::blink: