Log count errors

SW7S+1D

I recently went caching and logged a few. I always start each log with my log count (Find #xxx). Anyway, I went to review my recent logs and noticed the count was 1 higher than it should be. I had a count of 289, 290 then attended an event, then the next log was 293, 294, and finally 295. My log counts are taken from my stats bar and I can't make any sense of this one. Unless you earn 2 finds for attending 1 event??? Any idea what's going on here? I like to be picky about things and don't like getting an extra find count if I didn't earn it!

SW7S+1D

Edited by second wind, 7 sails

I recently went caching and logged a few. I always start each log with my log count (Find #xxx). Anyway, I went to review my recent logs and noticed the count was 1 higher than it should be. I had a count of 289, 290 then attended an event, then the next log was 293, 294, and finally 295. My log counts are taken from my stats bar and I can't make any sense of this one. Unless you earn 2 finds for attending 1 event??? Any idea what's going on here? I like to be picky about things and don't like getting an extra find count if I didn't earn it!

SW7S+1D

The most likely answer is you double logged some cache.

Jim

If you use pocket queries and GSAK, I think you can do a search of your finds based on how many "found it" logs you have for each one. If you search for cachs with finds=2, you might find one you've logged twice.

Thank you I will do that.

If you use pocket queries and GSAK, I think you can do a search of your finds based on how many "found it" logs you have for each one. If you search for cachs with finds=2, you might find one you've logged twice.

You can also use My Finds with CacheStats. It's a standalone app for Windows. Under the Caches tab, you can choose to show caches with multiple finds.

If you don't already use GSAK this may be the easier option.

You can also use My Finds with CacheStats. It's a standalone app for Windows. Under the Caches tab, you can choose to show caches with multiple finds.

If you don't already use GSAK this may be the easier option.

Or ItsNotAboutTheNumbers.com will do the same thing.