Minneapolis / St. Paul Airport

Sioneva

Just noticed that on my upcoming trip, I have a 2.5 hour layover in Minnesota... are there any caches within a reasonable (1 mile) walking distance from the airport that would be /possible/ to get in that short timespan? Or even public transportation, if VERY close by?

I have looked it up on geocaching.com, and though the Dr. Strangecache cache looks intriguing, my brain's not wired for puzzles right now, it's slipping into vacation mode. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Just noticed that on my upcoming trip, I have a 2.5 hour layover in Minnesota... are there any caches within a reasonable (1 mile) walking distance from the airport that would be /possible/ to get in that short timespan? Or even public transportation, if VERY close by?

I have looked it up on geocaching.com, and though the Dr. Strangecache cache looks intriguing, my brain's not wired for puzzles right now, it's slipping into vacation mode. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

There are plenty around withing public transportation, or about 1-2 mile walk from the terminal, but only 2.5 hours is cutting it close...

When are you stopping by?

Thanks!

There are plenty around withing public transportation, or about 1-2 mile walk from the terminal, but only 2.5 hours is cutting it close...

When are you stopping by?

Thursday - arrive 10:30 a.m, leave 1:15 p.m. I know that really doesn't give me much time... was just hoping to add on another state. :)

Thursday - arrive 10:30 a.m, leave 1:15 p.m. I know that really doesn't give me much time... was just hoping to add on another state. :P

If you land at 10:30 (hoping you're on time) the best you can hope for in actually leaving the AP is 10:50 (lucky)

Then you have to figure 20 min to get through security...

Plane boards about 30 min early...

So that gives you a little under 2 hours with no margin of error...

Are you stopping by on the return trip?

I'll send you a PM with an idea....

Edited by incakola