Help! Oregon 300 space used up?

I am more confused now that I have tried PQs and GSAK is downloaded. Prior to these two, when I hit 200 manually downloaded geocaches (GPX files) The unit tells me that there was not enough space. I called Garmin and they said I should have plenty of room with the 2000 limit. They could not figure it out and told me to do a hard reset. I did and the same problem exists. When I started tying to use GSAK, now the files have the GSAK logo on them. I deleted many files manually until I was down below 100 or so. I read something about being able to have 2000 geocaches plus 1000 way points before I ran out of room. Too many different words are making my head spin. Can anyone help me get this straightened out?

Edited by bobandia

Every time you manually download a geocache it creates its own gpx file, the Oregon has a limit of 2000 geocaches or (something like) 128 separate gpx files which ever comes first --- so I suspect your running in the max gpx file limit.

Instead of manually installing geocaches run a PQ and put that file in your GPX labeled folder on your Oregon, that way you get up 500 geocaches per gpx file.

You can also check out http://garminoregon.wikispaces.com/ for more information.