Email Server Down or very Backlogged

sawblade5

Am I the only one having trouble with PQ emails today? The last ones I ran before today (Apr 2-4) came through very quickly. Today I tried 3 and all of them generated, but no emails--except that one I screwed up and got "No Responses" and the "No Responses" email came right away. I fixed the problem and the PQ generated but no email. It has now been 2 to 6 hours and still no emails. I am getting all my other GS emails--CO logs, Watch List logs.

What is a 'GS' email?

Am I the only one having trouble with PQ emails today? The last ones I ran before today (Apr 2-4) came through very quickly. Today I tried 3 and all of them generated, but no emails--except that one I screwed up and got "No Responses" and the "No Responses" email came right away. I fixed the problem and the PQ generated but no email. It has now been 2 to 6 hours and still no emails. I am getting all my other GS emails--CO logs, Watch List logs.

What is a 'GS' email?

My guess would be GroundSpeak.

What is a 'GS' email?

My guess would be GroundSpeak.

Thanks. Is it still permissible to use GC? GeoCaching.com

Not sure if this is related in any way. But I've got messages (initiated via the 'send message' link in a member's profile) out to probably a half dozen members and I've yet to see a reply from any of them.

Obviously, there are a whole bunch of wild cards one can toss into such a scenario: vacations, folks just plain not replying, you get the idea. Wonder how tough it'd be to implement a way to know if the intended recipient has received such a message.

Instant replay? Have been waiting for 2 1/2 hours for delivery of PQ's that ran. Seems to be a recurring problem...sure glad I'm not paying for...oh, that's right, I am paying...for nothing! ;)

Don't know what your problem is, but I just 'activated' an existing PQ (usually the ones with the 'delay' issues) and it ran and was delivered within minutes. A new one was the same.

My PQ says it ran at 4/10/2009 10:29:51 AM and I have not received it.

I just queued up my My Finds and that came right away.

I'm on the East Coast, so I'd like to have a fresh PQ to load tonight so I can be out the door tomorrow morning.

It's 11:52pm here now so I guess I'm SOL.

This seems to be a recurring problem that is not being taken seriously.

The "My Finds" query is the one that wasn't delivered successfully via email for me today ... my domain is @charter.net, and it was generated at 4/10/2009 1:07:53 PM* (PDT). Unfortunately, I'm now going to be prevented from running that one again until 4/17 ...