Awesome Puzzle/Mystery Cache Ideas? Post Em' Here!

GeoShif

I'm currently working on a 6-part cache, each of the first 5 caches will be independant puzzle caches, with the coordinates in a different language that uses a base-25 counting system. In each of the first 5 caches will be a piece of the coordinates for the last cache. Also, in each cache, including the last will be a hand-bound book with hand-drawn calligraphy, some in English and some in the foreign language, which will tell a story piece by piece.

Each cache will be hidden in an area that relates to the story, and one may even be a Wherigo cache.

It's taking me a while to get it ready to hide, but I think it'll be worth it.

I'm currently working on a 6-part cache, each of the first 5 caches will be independant puzzle caches, with the coordinates in a different language that uses a base-25 counting system. In each of the first 5 caches will be a piece of the coordinates for the last cache. Also, in each cache, including the last will be a hand-bound book with hand-drawn calligraphy, some in English and some in the foreign language, which will tell a story piece by piece.

Each cache will be hidden in an area that relates to the story, and one may even be a Wherigo cache.

It's taking me a while to get it ready to hide, but I think it'll be worth it.

Good Luck!

You want us to just give away our trade secrets? Suuuure. All my best puzzle ideas are already out in the field. If you really want to know, you'll have to solve 'em first.

To find some of the best puzzles, gather as many as you can using PQs, stuff 'em into GSAK, run a macro to sort 'em all by average log length (good puzzles tend to get long-winded logs), then solve the ones at the top of the list. And there's your answer.

Almost all of mine (Don&Betty) are tough puzzle caches. I have a lot more fun composing the puzzles than seeking out caches. My recent, as yet unfound GC1MA2Q, "Checkmate the Insurgents" is probably my most elegant composition. It doesn't require chess-master ability, just basic moves--but will keep you or anybody pleasantly occupied for about 3-4 evenings. For help, show it to your local chess club. They ought to love it and may get interested in geocaching. Same way with my other puzzlers. Check them out. I've got a few more in the works too, so look again in a few weeks. I procrastinate.

I just released an interesting cache GC1PVER It uses an extrernal site I made. The link for that is Here. I will not give the answer, but it is just an idea. Check it out.

Some other cool ones I have done are Tilt and Loupe de Loupe. They are both fairly easy, but still creative.

I have many more puzzle geocaches, and if you are stuck and want some help just because you are curious of the answer, just message me.