PN-20 Geocache View Question

This is another one that is in the eye of the beholder. I prefer to use the DeLorme aerial imagery. I use the Hi-Res City 133 photo imagery for around town geocaching and the CDOQQ photo imagery in the back-country. For example, if I'm seeking a cache in a park area or large shopping center, then once I'm within several hundred yards, more or less, a city street map is of no value. But with the aerial photo image, I look at it and see my location in relation to my surroundings and then I just Zoom in as I walk to the cache.

You might consider using some of your free sample download certificate to download some of that imagery for your next geocaching expidition to see how it works for you. Switch back and forth between the imagery and the bundled Topo USA 7.0 maps to see which you prefer. Then, if you prefer the imagery, you can download an unlimited amount for an annual subscription fee of $22.95. ;)