fs GPSmap 60CSx and Magellan Exploriest 100

I'm offering a GPSmaps 60CSx for sale. The unit comes with the usb cable, hand strap, belt clip, instruction book, windshield mount, bicycle handlebar mount. It will be in it's origanal box.

I just recieved a colorado 400t and although this has been a wonderful unit. I no longer need it. It is in good working order, never had a problem with it. There is one very small scratch on the screen. I have found over 200 caches with this unit. i'm asking $250.00 plus shipping.

I also have a Magellan expolorist 100 for sale. Works just fine. This is a wonderful beginners unit, or childs unit. Asking $50.00

I'm offering a GPSmaps 60CSx for sale. The unit comes with the usb cable, hand strap, belt clip, instruction book, windshield mount, bicycle handlebar mount. It will be in it's origanal box.

I just recieved a colorado 400t and although this has been a wonderful unit. I no longer need it. It is in good working order, never had a problem with it. There is one very small scratch on the screen. I have found over 200 caches with this unit. i'm asking $250.00 plus shipping.

I also have a Magellan expolorist 100 for sale. Works just fine. This is a wonderful beginners unit, or childs unit. Asking $50.00

How about making me a decent offer on either of these units? Both work with no problems.

How about making me a decent offer on either of these units? Both work with no problems.

PM sent this morning

Just curious - how do you like our new unit. Specifically I'm interested in your opinion on viewabilty of the screen, and accuracy in wooded (moderate/dense cover) areas.

I've seen a lot of people complain about the screen being difficult to us in 'normal' sunlight.