Dragon Ladon Geocoin now on sale

Theotokos

I guess I'm going to have to add this forum to my daily web search. I never saw this coin and I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm sure it's a little soon to say but I sure hope there is a remint. I'm trying on eBay but they are going over my price. Please bring us some more.

:mad: you have mail

Here's an update.

Once I noticed the issue with the shopping cart I suspended both version sales.

After I had the chance to tallie up the sales, the LE was over sold by 25 coins. The RE still has ~125 available.

All orders place up until 6/8/09 have been packaged and shipped with the exception of the last nine orders placed. I will be contacting those folks and will send along some free swag for their troubles.

The remaining 25 LE coins will be shipping around 2/23-25/09.

We are also minting two additional platings at this time. One Antique Copper coin with a Nickel dragon and one with an Antique Gold coin with a Nickel dragon. They are the opposites of the current versions.

They will be available on or about 6/24/09. Stay tuned here for the sales. We will post a time for sales opening so everyone will have time to plan.

Thank You,

Tom

I haven't heard anything from you, but I also have yet to receive my coin. Do you know if mine has been mailed, or did I order mine after they were sold out?

We ordered 6/3/09 Order Number: 6737. We have heard nothing. No contact, no email, no coins?

What's up with the forums today???? I have been trying since 4:00 PST to log in to find out about this coins sale and have to do an end around to even get here. I sure hope I haven't missed out on this. I'm a little ticked off cause I don't want to miss out. Not even sure it this will post.

What's up with the forums today???? I have been trying since 4:00 PST to log in to find out about this coins sale and have to do an end around to even get here. I sure hope I haven't missed out on this. I'm a little ticked off cause I don't want to miss out. Not even sure it this will post.

I'm terribly sorry you were so affected, but sometimes these forums have to be shut down for maintenance an upgrades. We can't apologize for that. This entire website, dare I say it, doesn't revolve around geocoins. And it has to be taken care of or it won't work at all. When your post times out, 9 times out f 10 it does go through. Simply refresh the page, before posting again, to check and see. That way you don't get two or three identical posts. Announcements about work being done to the website are made at the top of the forum index, called "release notes" and the newest release note link is in that thread. I noticed the forums were down, so I stopped trying to get in, and waited until the work was done. A notice came up to tell me that the forum were down for maintenance. You should have seen that too.

I'm like all happy and STuff, I got our order in so we'll have four Dragons in our collection. :) Kinda scared me at first, I somehow managed to get Paypal to pay for the same order twice (I didn't think it could be done either),. But Tom was on top of it and got me squared away in a flash. Thanks Theotokos for sharing your very cool design and CH Quality Coins for making them available, you folks have produced a very nice coin.

I received my RE2 and LE2's today. :unsure: They're gorgeous! I usually prefer gold or copper, so I couldn't decide from the pictures which I liked better. I decided to get two of each (one of each to keep). My bank's screaming at me right about now but, oh well. I wanted these coins. grins I agree with the others, the copper's my favorite of the two v2's. :cool:

Hello i'm searching for the Dragon Ladon in Antique Gold with silver dragon and in Antique Copper and silver dragon. I was to late while coming these new versions in the shop. :(

May be any has each one for a trade? :lol:

My tradinglist:

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradelist.doc

or the same in xls:

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradeliste_0709.xls

Greetings and thanks, Heiko

Hello i'm searching for the Dragon Ladon in Antique Gold with silver dragon and in Antique Copper and silver dragon. I was to late while coming these new versions in the shop. :(

May be any has each one for a trade? :lol:

My tradinglist:

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradelist.doc

or the same in xls:

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide//Texte/Tradeliste_0709.xls

Greetings and thanks, Heiko

Email sent. ;)

I missed this while on vacation... I have an extra LE from the very 1st minting and would like to trade for a copper one...anyone have an extra? please email me. thanks

I'd love an LE1, PM sent

Me too! I totally missed this one and would like the copper version. I have an LE from the first sale.

I missed this while on vacation... I have an extra LE from the very 1st minting and would like to trade for a copper one...anyone have an extra? please email me. thanks

I'd love an LE1, PM sent

Me too! I totally missed this one and would like the copper version. I have an LE from the first sale.

An LE version 2 for a LE first version, email me :unsure:

I'd love an LE1, PM sent

An LE version 2 for a LE first version, email me :unsure:

Let me double check when I get home to Aussie land. I like to have my coins in front of me when I seal the deal :P

I'd love an LE1, PM sent

An LE version 2 for a LE first version, email me :D

Let me double check when I get home to Aussie land. I like to have my coins in front of me when I seal the deal ;)

:) What you left your coins at home while you travel :unsure::P;) no problem ;)