WAAS and PN-40 since the update

Asked a few days ago as to what I did to get WAAS and good accuracy, my reply was nothing! I updated to the beta and was slow to see WAAS, but I see it daily now, it locks on and is not lost until I enter my house or shut the unit off! I can only speculate as to why this is, but I think I recall someone saying the memory would gather info and thn stabilize the WAAS reception??

How about others, seeing WAAS more these days, and if so, what did you do? I turned my unit on and left it on almost daily for a few dys to weeks, the result is blue birds and bars!!

Same story here.. After the 2.5 update I began seeing WAAS gradually kick in after the unit had been on an hour. After a couple weeks WAAS began locking on quickly and consistently. No WAAS complaints from me.

Ditto, even got the blue bars yesterday in my 'bonus' room (second floor above the garage; bare roof above) for most of the sats! :unsure::D:)