my #100 milestone

jinxeee

Well its been 7 years 7 months and I finally reached 100 finds.

It started with Sierra Bravo-06-Ringwood Manor on Aug 3, 2001

Back in 2001 caches were few and far between but all of them were good, the booty was always something neat (not just junk ) and all the geocache community was small and personal. There have been many changes in geocaching over the years, from the birth of TB's and coins and micros and the FTF craze. Thanks for everyone who makes this activity fun.

some special finds have been:

Honey Run Hide 25 Jul 06(actually found it without my GPS, was was looking at neat rocks in the woods and found a clue so i continued to search and bingo.

Turkey on Rye 09 Dec 01 This was our first long hike into an area for a cache. and it was a great day.

and

Johnny Appleseed 28 Mar 09 Awesome, cacheing has come a long way nicely done cache!!!

Hopefully 7 years from now I can post about my #200 find. :o

Edited by jinxeee

Congradulations!

You never know, the next 100 may come sooner than you think! :unsure:

Yes, especially since looking at your profile, you seem to find in "waves", i.e. a few months where you cache frequently, then periods of a year or more with no finds. Maybe your current "wave" is a big one. :)