Garmin BaseCamp v. 2.0.4

allory

I see somebody here can add their own photos in the map. How do you process to add photos to BaseCamp?

thanks

If you open a track detail (so it shows all the steps) there are a couple of new buttons. One lets you add GeoTagged images and the other lets you GeoTag (based on Camera clock and Track time) a batch of images in a folder - this also imports the photos into BaseCamp.

*EDIT* Sorry, the MAC version lets you do that. To GeoTag photos in the PC version select the track and use the 'GeoTag Photos from this track option' in the edit menu *EDIT*

Edited by iamasmith

What is up with Garmin and Basecamp. They don't list it on their software page:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download.jsp

And, it can't be found by doing a search at their website.

post #1 has the link.

Jim

Let me rephrase my question.

Without this thread, how are we supposed to find this software? It seems strange that Garmin does not put links to this on their website with the rest of the downloadable software and updates.

What is up with Garmin and Basecamp. They don't list it on their software page:

http://www8.garmin.com/support/download.jsp

And, it can't be found by doing a search at their website.

post #1 has the link.

Jim

Let me rephrase my question.

Without this thread, how are we supposed to find this software? It seems strange that Garmin does not put links to this on their website with the rest of the downloadable software and updates.

Well I tried it. It is probably good that it can't be found. Several of my custom maps won't play because they don't have the DEM stuff. Guess I'll just live with Mapsource and forget about the 24k DVD's.

Jim

Can anybody tell me if it reads the Heart rate and Cadence info from the Colorado, Edge and Oregon?

I have been patienly waiting for Garmin to give us a tool to read this without using motionbased.com or Connect.

I have discovered (and purchased) TopoFusion and TCX Converter to read and exoprt the HRM data. You would think Garmin would support all the features of their own equipment. :rolleyes:

Ok that is my rant for a beautiful Sunday on the Wet Coast. Time to get caching... :anicute:

...Brent...