RC Firetruck Trackable Geocoin More Coins Now In Stock 4-29-09

River Cacher

INTRODUCING *RC FIRETRUCK*

e840eb25-0f7e-4b0d-bcf4-58ce208b32b1.jpg4342ebf3-8515-450b-bce0-adcd51214716.jpg

d7097a71-772e-435b-9d3f-83026113605d.jpg

For the last several months i have been working with Oakcoins and Lori Darlin to come up with this new type of concept in Geocoins.

I was working on doing a several different Geocoins with this concept and i was trying to figure out which to release first and then my Brother asked about doing a fire department fundraiser Geocoin.

I told him i may have a perfect idea to make sure they sell.

I have agreed to donate $2.00 per coin from these 250 coins.

Donations will be made to the OVFA (Ontario Volunteer Firefighter Assocciation Fund).

This part of the fund will go to help with Training in the 26 SRV (Snake River Valley) Fire Departments from Western Idaho and Eastern Oregon.

The metal choice is Nickel, Black Nickel and Gold.

The Gold metal will be sold in a set only except for a few that have been sold hand to hand and a few that will be auctioned off on another sight.

There will be a limit of one set per person and 5 coins max per person at this time.

Please contact me through my profile if you are interested in purchasing any of these TRACKABLE Geocoins and i will send you a pay pal invoice and ship them the same day or soon after.

12.50 Nickel Version

12.50 Black Nickel Version

37.50 Set of Gold, Nickel and Black Nickel.

2.00 US and Canada shipping for first coin.

3.00 All others.

.50 Additional per coin

A special Thanks goes out to Oakcoins, LoriDarlin and the cute little doggie in the window.

EDIT For amount and size.

These are 1 3/4 inch

I had the following metals made to start.

101 Nickel

99 Black Nickel

50 Gold

I do not like presales so i may do another minting if the response is good.

Gold may also be minted again as well but it will be the lowest amount made.

Edited by River Cacher

I have sent billing request to all that have responded.

I also have mailed out all orders that have been paid by 4:55pm.

The post office is two blocks away and i ship daily usually.

If you have not received billing then we have a failure to comunicate somehow.

I still have a few sets left.

Thanks for all of the wonderfull comments.

oeee oeeee oeeeee oeeeeeeeeeee ..........................

i`m running barking dancing and do crazy of happinezzzz and mam is going crazy of me :huh::(:(

this is such a wonderfull wake up morning :blink:

just a WONDERFULL COIN and i`m so so so proud of you River Cacher :blink:

and ofcorse at LORI for the wonderfull job ..........

don`t know what to say then WAUWIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

i`m smiling from ear to ear and this smile will be here alwayzzzz thankzzz to you :blink:

oeee oeeee oeeeee oeeeeeeeeeee ..........................

i`m running barking dancing and do crazy of happinezzzz and mam is going crazy of me :huh::(:(

this is such a wonderfull wake up morning :blink:

just a WONDERFULL COIN and i`m so so so proud of you River Cacher :blink:

and ofcorse at LORI for the wonderfull job ..........

don`t know what to say then WAUWIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

i`m smiling from ear to ear and this smile will be here alwayzzzz thankzzz to you :blink:

YOU LOOK SO WONDERFUL IN THE WINDOW.

Oakcoins was kind enough to ship yours right away from there shop to get them to you as fast as possible.

You will be able to set there and roll it all around and smile form ear to ear.

I saved some sets for the late night Cachers because it will now be daytime in your area.

I still have some availible but i will be off to bed for awhile so it may be awhile before invoices are sent.

They even look better in hand.

My set arrived this morning, I must say this is a really cool design and I hope to see more in the future!

:unsure: ...it would be totally cool for a series of circus trains, maybe they could even hook together... :blink:

Something like this is in the plans for later this year.

When the time is right more details will be released.

My set arrived this morning, I must say this is a really cool design and I hope to see more in the future!

:laughing: ...it would be totally cool for a series of circus trains, maybe they could even hook together... :laughing:

Something like this is in the plans for later this year.

When the time is right more details will be released.

Great! I'll be watching for it. :laughing:

Gold and Black Nickel are sold out.

There is just a few left of Nickel.

Thanks everyone for the compliments.

All shipping is up to date Daily.

I will be gone for several hours so if you send a email it will be late tonight or early in the morning when i get back to you.

Thanks

Edited by River Cacher

i`m smiling and crying at the same time and it feelllllzzzzzzzzzzzz so so so so goooodddd........

the reason is that last friday my mam come home out the hospital and it is still a hard time but nothing is better then crowl in your mam bad so that you can hold her right????

anyway my weekend started so so good but it start`s a while ago when i got a e-mail of someone that he choose my LORCA for his beautiful new coin and i was so so so proud......

i did`t may tolk about it but i did with Lorca and we had so much fun toghter and i told my mam to so we three girlzzz could`t wait to see the end result....

i did know that it was on the way but with my mam and all wa sit hard to wait on my mailman ( i`m more over her then home ) but today when i got home i wolk to my mailbox and there was a envelope with the name MIKE on it.......

ohhh my i was running and take a sisser and open the envelope and JEAHHHHHHHHHHH there they where....

Lorca steal them from me and i call my mam that she did`t may not go sleep because i was try to steal them back from Lorca so that i could`t go over her and let them see to her......

MIKE WE LOVE THEM SO SO SO SO MUCHHHHHH :P:D

oke i must admit that it was hard to take them from Lorca see...

mikescoins002.jpg

and when she know that i wanted to steal them back she take`s them outside....

mikescoins003.jpg

anyway i could steal them and did go to mam to let them see and now they are standing on my most preasure place by my past away aunt who had a very special band with Lorca...

mikescoins005.jpg

MIKE THANKKKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCCHHHHH......

THANNKKKKZZZZZZZZZZZ for choose my special little girl for on your truck you ROCK..... :D

i will alwayzzz treasure them and they will alwayzzzz be on this special place so that we can look to them forever............

and my mam and Lorca are so happy and THANKFULL that you choose Lorca so a lot of THANKZZZ from them to :D:D:D