Who wants to do my housework?

:( This geocaching is great fun and we have taken to it very well! Trouble is, the weekend is too short to fit in that and the housework!!! Any ideas???? :huh:

Just leave it.

Eventually everything will sort itself into discrete little piles, and once you've had to step over them for a week or so you'll get used to it...

:blink::blink::blink:

:blink: This geocaching is great fun and we have taken to it very well! Trouble is, the weekend is too short to fit in that and the housework!!! Any ideas???? :blink:

Spend all weekend caching.

You don't see what needs doing back at home!

(And return in the dark and don't turn the lights on. What you can't see...)

Edited by Bear and Ragged

:blink: This geocaching is great fun and we have taken to it very well! Trouble is, the weekend is too short to fit in that and the housework!!! Any ideas???? :blink:

When you find the answer let us know - I'm supposed to be doing the housework today, but instead I've done cache maintenance this morning and am now planning the next caching trip. :blink:

I came up with the best solution....

Every night when I get home from work, before I do ANYTHING, I do 20 mins of housework - change a bed, put some washing on, hoover a room etc...

Come the weekend, my house just needs a quick little flit around and that's it... off I go out caching - and even if there's no caching on the cards, it's nice to have a clean, tidy house so that you can justify time shopping, having lunch out etc etc etc!!

Soon there will be camping events to waste your whole weekend on too!!!

Bingo!

I work evening/nights and as I have most of the day for HW

OH expects some of it to be done .

But is always complaining that the same pan has

been in the sink for days.

Can't think of a reason why :blink: :blink:

Monday is the day for doing the washing

Tuesday is the day for doing the drying

Wednesday is the day for doing the ironing

Thursday is the day for doing the hoovering

Friday is the day to do the weeks chores as I have been caching all week. :blink:

:blink:

I came up with the best solution....

Every night when I get home from work, before I do ANYTHING, I do 20 mins of housework - change a bed, put some washing on, hoover a room etc...

Come the weekend, my house just needs a quick little flit around and that's it... off I go out caching - and even if there's no caching on the cards, it's nice to have a clean, tidy house so that you can justify time shopping, having lunch out etc etc etc!!

Soon there will be camping events to waste your whole weekend on too!!!

Bingo!

Blimey Hazel, you seem so organized :blink: , fancy coming down south to visit us :blink:

:( This geocaching is great fun and we have taken to it very well! Trouble is, the weekend is too short to fit in that and the housework!!! Any ideas???? :(

Just leave it.

Eventually everything will sort itself into discrete little piles, and once you've had to step over them for a week or so you'll get used to it...

Ahem! Me thinks you are forgetting who follows behind you cleaning up your 'discrete' little piles :huh::(;):D

;) This geocaching is great fun and we have taken to it very well! Trouble is, the weekend is too short to fit in that and the housework!!! Any ideas???? :(

Just leave it.

Ahem! Me thinks you are forgetting who follows behind you cleaning up your 'discrete' little piles :(:(:D:D

Thats It!!!

Get yourself an "Other half" to do all the housework!

*Runs for cover* :huh: