Shipping geocoins internationally

WolfOfStars

I've been looking online recently at buying my first geocoins but I was wondering if there are any snags or extra fees i should know about when shipping internationally? I found a few I like on geocoinshop.de but they would have to be shipped overseas. Are there extra customs forms or fees that I need to be aware of before i order them? This is my first time ordering any so I want to know what to expect. I would really appreciate any advice.

I've been looking online recently at buying my first geocoins but I was wondering if there are any snags or extra fees i should know about when shipping internationally? I found a few I like on geocoinshop.de but they would have to be shipped overseas. Are there extra customs forms or fees that I need to be aware of before i order them? This is my first time ordering any so I want to know what to expect. I would really appreciate any advice.

I've ordered from geocoinshop.de (and you may to with confidence) and they take care of the paperwork which is required by them, the only thing you may have to do is to pay the duty when receiving the coins. So far I've been lucky enough to only have had to do this once, the fee to inspect ($10) was more then the duty owed (1.50) :mellow: But that's our lovely government for you.

Seeing that you are a US customer, you shouldn't really have to worry about much from your end. There is a VAT charge but you should not be paying that, so if you see that charge you should ask to have that refunded but I believe most overseas vendors (European) have resolved this issue for US customers. As far as customs forms, the vendor will fill those out and place them on their outgoing packages.

All you really need to do is place the order for the coins you like, pay attention to the charges and if you are in agreement, pay for them and wait by your mailbox :mellow:

tsun