PQ not including all finds

m.austin

I did some caches both in state & out of state last week. My last find was Wednesday (today is Friday - well, technically Saturday now!). When I try to run a PQ it does not show my last 21 finds, which were spread out over 2 weeks. Any suggestions? I have tried multiple options, but cannot get it to add those last 21 finds.

I did some caches both in state & out of state last week. My last find was Wednesday (today is Friday - well, technically Saturday now!). When I try to run a PQ it does not show my last 21 finds, which were spread out over 2 weeks. Any suggestions? I have tried multiple options, but cannot get it to add those last 21 finds.

Are you running a regular PQ setup for just your finds or a MyFinds PQ?

Jim

Not completely sure what the difference is. I am running a PQ the way I always have, choosing the "I have found" option. I thought at first it wasn't pulling up correctly because I was doing something wrong because this was my first batch of finds out of state. However, it is not pulling up several finds I found near my home a couple weeks ago. I've tried doing a PQ for just California (the new state I just cached in) but none show up. However, those caches do show up on my list of finds & on my stat bar, so I know they logged ok.

Use the special my finds query at the bottom of the pocket query page to ensure you get all your finds.

On your regular query you are probably selecting both within States and a distance from origin (e.g home coordinates). Although the system lets you select both to limit to cache within a distance from your home that are also withing certain states, there are known issues where it gives unexplained results, so it is best to either just select the states or just select distance from origin.