Must Do Caches in the Bay Area and North?

knabino

I will be in California for just 5 short days in July. Flying in to San Fran on a Friday morning, then driving north to Lake County, with a short stop in Santa Rosa, Hopland, and possibly Ukiah. Time is going to be very limited so I am wondering if there are any "MUST DO" caches that I should put onto my radar.

Definitely do COLUMBA in SF. GCGH5J. Its a letterbox hybrid so you'll want to print out the cache page. Maybe my wife's favorite cache ever. Enjoy.

Bill

Thanks for the suggestion. I have added it to my list. It has been 10 years since my kids have been back home and I want to be showing them a little of San Fran.

Do you know of anything around the Sutro Baths? My daughter wants to have lunch at the Cliff House so we are going to be around there. We just have to be up to Lake County by evening.

GC78, Firestone, is the oldest cache in the Bay Area. Great views of the ocean along a ~0.5 mile hike.

GC30CB, Sounds of the Bay, is a fun walk along a jetty near Chrissy Field. Great views of the Bay, bridges, and the city.

Edited by mjp303