finding caches

jwe4i

Is it right or wrong to search and log finds on geocaches that used to be yours? I gave up a couple of geocaches when I left for military service, I allowed people to adopt the geocaches. Just was curious how the geocache world would view this. I'm thinking the geocahces have moved some since where I placed them has totally changed since I was last home.

Is it right or wrong to search and log finds on geocaches that used to be yours? I gave up a couple of geocaches when I left for military service, I allowed people to adopt the geocaches. Just was curious how the geocache world would view this. I'm thinking the geocahces have moved some since where I placed them has totally changed since I was last home.

I'll just speak for myself. I would not log them. I would go back to see how they are doing, and leave a note.

Glad you're back. Go find some, and hide some more new ones.

You left for military service. More testicular fortitude than the majority of folks. Log em' and be proud. In you online log, just say you used to own them. Thanks for the service to our country!!

Ya, I don't think its a big deal one way or the other. If you log a find, just say you used to own it. Or, you could just log a note about your visit saying the cache is in good shape.