Verizon XV6700 Pocket PC Phone (Windows Mobile 6.1, wifi, bluetooth)

Hi everyone,

I have a Verizon PDA phone for sale here that I no longer use (I switched to a Treo), so I thought I'd see if anyone here wanted to buy it before I go to craigslist/ebay. This phone is a Verizon XV6700. It has Windows Mobile 6.1 software and a slide-out keyboard as shown in the pictures. It has a cellular data connection as well as wifi and bluetooth.

This phone will be shipped in the original box and comes with:

- Standard battery and battery cover

- Extended battery and battery cover (this battery has only been used once and should hold a ton of power)

- Stylus

- Docking-station stand (not sure what it's called, see pictures)

- Charger

- USB computer connection cable

- Headphones w/ microphone and volume control

You don't need phone service to use the PDA, only if you want to make calls etc. I used it a lot without service.

I am looking for $95 shipped (includes priority mail shipping anywhere in the US.)

1.JPG2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Edited by dontpanic0

I used it for a phone + some caching for a while, although I never really did "hard-core" cashing, it was mostly while out biking or doing other things.

I'm lowering the price to $69 shipped.

i will take it i have th emoney now and will get to u monday

this phone is still available as i was able to find the same one for the same price local recieved it today wow what a great phone well worth the asking price good luck selling it if i had the money i would get this one to but i dont so someone will be very happy with this phone pda the gps for it is on the way as well as the 2gig micro sd card wich i goton ebay very cheap 3.00 than 4.00 shipping

Edited by xplore19

this phone is still available as i was able to find one for the same price local recieved it today wow what a great phoen well worth the askign price good luck seeling it if i had the money i woul dget this one to but i dont so someoen will be very happy with this phone pda

I was wondering about this phone. Can you use this for geocaching? Does it have GPS built in? And where abouts are you located? I live in Canada.

actually you have to buy and external bluetooth gps there start at 29.00 and go up from ther ei bought one for 60.00 and its on the way i will let you knwo how it works as soon as i get it