Upgrading unit

I'm upgrading my GPS unit. I am still new to caching but really enjoy it and plan to do much more this spring and summer.

I have been using my a unit that is really designed for the auto, but it tends to flake out if you get off road with it.

Been looking through all that I can find about the new units out there and I think I'm down to three.

The Colorado, Oregon and the PN-40 (maybe the PN-20).

I want one that is good for paperless but looking for advice on which of these would be best to use for that.

Additionally, I will have a 13 and 15 year old tagging along and playing with the unit so durability of the unit is kinda important too.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions

If you already have a nice car-nav unit with mapping. Then the two best choices are the Colorado and the Oregon as the major stregth of the Delorme units is the mapping abilities. I own both a Colorado 300 and an Oregon 200.

Hard to pass up the Oregon 200 with built-in out-of the-box easy to use paperless caching and the intuitive touchscreen interface. With rebate it is $250 on Amazon right now. I actually like the Colorado just a tad bit better but that is a really good deal on the Oregon.

I own both the Colorado 300 and the DeLorme PN-40. I love my Colorado, and did not have many of the early problems with it that others have well documented. I was intrigued with the PN-40, so I bought one, and it is much more than just cool maps. It is an extremely durable unit, with tremendous accuracy, and with every firmware update, it has gotten better. My Colorado has been delegated to the dashboard as a navigator, and I take my DeLorme to the cache and on the trails. While both are great units and I am glad I am able to have both, if I could only have one for caching, I would keep the PN-40, small screen, bright orange case, and all.