GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins. Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info. I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Anyway, here is the first post with my listing:

Have several California coins, new, unregistered, never in the wild.

Have one Washington State coin, also unregistered.

Want to trade for: other state coins (that are not "owned" and not registered with the expectation that they be moved to another cache.)

Email me with your offer or post here.

Thank you.

hoi, hier theo zutphen,

ik heb een duitse geocoin, en zou deze graag willen ruilen voor een andere geocoin of een 4x4jeep.

Wie wil???

mail me ajb op theo36@ilse.nl

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins.  Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info.  I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Want to trade for: other state coins (that are not "owned" and not registered with the expectation that they be moved to another cache.)

Thank you.

hoi, hier theo zutphen,

ik heb een duitse geocoin, en zou deze graag willen ruilen voor een andere geocoin of een 4x4jeep.

Wie wil???

what??? :anibad:

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins.  Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info.  I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Thank you.

hoi, hier theo zutphen,

Wie wil???

Translation is:

"hi, here theo zutphen, I German geocoin, and these gladly want exchange for another geocoin or 4x4jeep. who want"

Edited by Damenace
Will trade a GD Mystery Square, Pepper gold and Cyclops & Son for a Moun10Bike ver. 2.

Your trading off one of the coins I sent you and I don't even have our trade yet!

Why don't you send both of my coins back and I will gladly ask you not to bother to mail yours to me!

You ask me if I would trade you two coins because you and your dad both had a collection going and wanted one for each collection and I did no problem cause that's the kind of girl I am!

See what a person gets for being nice nothing but a slap in the face!!!!

Not very nice young man!

Will trade a GD Mystery Square, Pepper gold and Cyclops & Son for a Moun10Bike ver. 2.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Your trading off one of the coins I sent you and I don't even have our trade yet!

Why don't you send both of my coins back and I will gladly ask you not to bother to mail yours to me!

You ask me if I would trade you two coins because you and your dad both had a collection going and wanted one for each collection and I did no problem cause that's the kind of girl I am!

Not very nice young man!</span>

Ouch youve been told off im on peppers side.

Go pepper!

Go pepper!

Its your Birthday!

Party like its your Birthday!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Your trading off one of the coins I sent you and I don't even have our trade yet!

YIKES :anibad: , you don't even have the deal sealed with SOC and he is trading off what you sent him? And yet another notch against SOC, does that make strike two or is that strike three? B)

Alright here we go, I have five of the TNT coins (for now) that I am looking to trade. Please feel free to click on the link in my signature line below for a list of the coins I already have. Please note that there is a bunch of coins that are on order that I do not have listed. Feel free to post or e-mail what you have to offer and I will respond to you with a rejection or acception of the offer.

For those of you I have already traded with, the coins went out yesterday and today.

265.gif

YIKES :anibad: , you don't even have the deal sealed with SOC and he is trading off what you sent him? And yet another notch against SOC, does that make strike two or is that strike three? B)

Perhaps this stuff would be more on topic on the Whinning Thread...

B)

I am very sorry pepper our coin went out to your about 3 days ago so it should be there in a day or two, when we sent you the first email about a trade we were going to have two collections and three different coins( a Cyclops coin and a Son of Cyclops coin and a Cyclops and son coin, 150 of each)! but it took about a week or two to get a quote back and we then said no way(it was over 1200 dollars and we don't have that kind of money to spend on whatever)! So we then desided on only one coin, the Cyclops & Son coin which was a lot cheeper. I don't rember a couple of months ago that I said that so I am very sorry for the trouble, I just thought we were doing a two for two trade so we each had an extra for trade. I always buy or try to trade for an extra so I could trade it for something else, so I am very sorry, but your coins should be there in a day or two. We also sent out a bunch of other coin trades we have setup. So once again I am sorry.

I am very sorry pepper our coin went out to your about 3 days ago so it should be there in a day or two, when we sent you the first email about a trade we were going to have two collections and three different coins( a Cyclops coin and a Son of Cyclops coin and a Cyclops and son coin, 150 of each)! but it took about a week or two to get a quote back and we then said no way(it was over 1200 dollars and we don't have that kind of money to spend on whatever)! So we then desided on only one coin, the Cyclops & Son coin which was a lot cheeper. I don't rember a couple of months ago that I said that so I am very sorry for the trouble, I just thought we were doing a two for two trade so we each had an extra for trade. I always buy or try to trade for an extra so I could trade it for something else, so I am very sorry, but your coins should be there in a day or two. We also sent out a bunch of other coin trades we have setup. So once again I am sorry.

When I receive your coins I will send them back and I would like for you to do the same. I will not be apart of whatever is going on with you and your dad.

I like to be the one to trade MY coins not somebody else.

So as soon as your coins hit my mailbox I will send them back with a delivery confirmation. That way you will be done with me since you don't want my coins anyway, fare enough?

Oh and IceCreamMan I'm NOT whinning I am simply discussing a trade action I disagree with and it IS in the correct thread!

I will no longer be trading two coins because I really don't need two of anything, I'm not even a collector of different metals, I only do that cause folks ask.

I apologize to everybody I have offened by my actions in this trading thread, but gosh right is right and wrong is wrong.

Pepper

I apologize to everybody I have offened by my actions in this trading thread, but gosh right is right and wrong is wrong.

Pepper

I doubt you offended anyone Pepper, believe me! All you did was express your outrage at a slight to you!

As for the issue at hand, IMHO (In My Honest Opinion for those not in the know), trading away ANY coin tht was traded TO you is VERY, Very, very bad manners and form.

trading away ANY coin tht was traded TO you is VERY, Very, very bad manners and form.

I would agree to the extent the traded coin is a personal coin.

I agree a personal coin trade for a personal coin trade I thought stayed in folks collections, but what the heck do I know?

Everything has been worked out between myself and SofC he is sending back my two coins and I doing a return to sender (unopened) with a delivery conformation.

Mistakes are made we learn from them and move on.

Pepper

trading away ANY coin that was traded TO you is VERY, Very, very bad manners and form.

I disagree. Once a coin is traded, it's the property of the new owner. I wouldn't do it myself, but I wouldn't consider it spitting in the punchbowl.

And Pepper, they're your coins, you can do with them as you please, but flaming someone by name in the forums in big red letters could also be considered poor form. I do like my Pepper coin, though, one of the first I ever traded for, thanks!

:D

I told myself I was gonna stay out of this, but I've lied to me before. I'll shut up now, glad it all worked out.

We now return you to your regularly schedule geocoin trades...move along...nothing to see here.

And Pepper, they're your coins, you can do with them as you please, but flaming someone by name in the forums in big red letters could also be considered poor form.

I'd say this is only poor form if the flame is unwarranted.

As far as this matter is concerned - both parties have said it's ove so I suggest we all move along.

Alright here we go, I have five of the TNT coins (for now) that I am looking to trade. Please feel free to click on the link in my signature line below for a list of the coins I already have. Please note that there is a bunch of coins that are on order that I do not have listed. Feel free to post or e-mail what you have to offer and I will respond to you with a rejection or acception of the offer.

For those of you I have already traded with, the coins went out yesterday and today.

265.gif

I have arranged for trades for three of these five offered. Any other takers?

I have a Maryland, EU, Wash 2005, North Dakota, and a navel full of lint.  E-me if interested.

Would you be interested in trading personal navel lints? Okay, that sounds worse than I thought it would, but I'm still going to post it lol.

LOL :D

I'm still looking for a Dutch coin... have some Pirates of Harriman Picnic, WCRCs, RCGDS-NUTS, Canines among other things to trade.

Edit: found a trade... thanks!

Edited by bullit
I have a Maryland, EU, Wash 2005, North Dakota, and a navel full of lint.  E-me if interested.

Would you be interested in trading personal navel lints? Okay, that sounds worse than I thought it would, but I'm still going to post it lol.

I was thinking of having my naval lint baked right into the enamel of a coin I mint at some point. Really puts the "personal" in personal coins, ya know? BTW, how's that "Chunks of Varsgeld?™" coin coming along? I smell a trade...

BTW, how's that "Chunks of Varsgeld?™" coin coming along? I smell a trade...

It's coming along very slowly, thankfully. The geocaching.com trackable "Vargseld's ball of cemented together toe nail clippings" is coming along very well, though. Give it another week and I should have enough to complete the series.

OK, I'm upping the ante. For one SWAGS version 2, I will trade one coin from this list:

Georgia Peach

Mt. Everest Silver

CCGC CITO

Texas Autumn

PLUS one coin (your choice) from the list in my profile. Any takers?

Trade made - thanks!

(And LoriDarlin - your coin was always safe. ;) )

LightningBugs have good karma...I knew it was safe :D Just teasin you :D

265.gif

Email sent.

265.gif

Email sent.

You and I have already made arrangments for a trade it shipped Wednesday.

Here it is:

71139d18-daa5-4e80-abf4-805fb2d9037f.jpg6199e4e2-f5d3-42ee-bf69-fb002ad6ffdc.jpg

I am trading my personal coin for other personal coins that I don't have or other state or group coins. You can view my profile for a list of coins that I have.

300 coins were minted by www.QualityLapelPins.com

Please email me through my profile for trades.

Email sent

Ok..excuse me while I share my excitement. I got an IndyDiver coin in the mail today... along with a Texas Lonestar!

My life is almost complete. I've got a Moun10Bike 2 coin to trade for something hard to get that I don't have... like maybe a Lacy coin. Anyone?

hehe ... still trying to get that lacey coin, eh?

I was thinking of having my naval lint baked right into the enamel of a coin I mint at some point. Really puts the "personal" in personal coins, ya know? BTW, how's that "Chunks of Varsgeld?™" coin coming along? I smell a trade...

I've got a little extra Toe-Jam that I'd trade for Yime's Navel Lint. I'll even throw in a team Schitts Geocoin to sweeten the deal.