Sign in to follow this  
Followers 104
EScout

GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

I am looking for some of my own personal Team PEZ geocoins I made back in 2006. If you have any, please let me know. Thanks.

Hi folks! 

Looking for the following! 

Geocoin Club July 2007 Spy Coin 

Geocoin Club June 2014 Hidden Fish 

Minotaur Geocoin (copper version)

Dwarven Soul Geocoins 

Seeking : Digital Hell geocoin Black Nickel red LE  2008  from Sepp and Berta  100 St.

Digital Hell geocoin   Nickel  Blue       AE  2008  from Sepp and Berta  5 St   OEPS ............

Thanks.

200px-digital-hell-2.jpg

200px-digital-hell-3.jpg

If anyone is looking to add the 10 Years of Geocaching - Geocoin Set to their collection, I'm selling my set.

6 coins.  They are new and have never been activated!  In fact, they are still in the original packaging from the vendor.  

$150.00 plus $10 shipping/handling.

On 9/10/2019 at 3:25 PM, MRC1925T said:

If anyone is looking to add the 10 Years of Geocaching - Geocoin Set to their collection, I'm selling my set.

6 coins.  They are new and have never been activated!  In fact, they are still in the original packaging from the vendor.  

$150.00 plus $10 shipping/handling.

I might be interested in a coin or 2 depending and if you'd break then set?

i have some  dutch 10 years of geocaching coins minted in 2011 coins laying here doing nothing. perhaps someone interested?

c3f28374-4fe9-40fb-a038-6a3a16e77418_d.jpg

9f3e4341-7959-4963-b650-d7454ff5a6b4_l.jpg

Edited by delta123

On 1/3/2005 at 9:24 PM, EScout said:

I haven't been caching for several years and think it's time to try and unload some of my geocoin collection.  I'm sure sure how much it costs to ship coins in the mail, any one with experience out there that can provide an estimate?  Here are some of the geocoins I have: 9-9-09, 11-11-11, 12-12-12, 2010 GeoWoodstock, Mt Vernon, WA geo-challenge (2014, 2015), 2010 Groundspeak Lackey coin, and the Washington State replica.   Unfortunately, all of these coins are "owned" and activated by me, but I'm sure you can take them over.   I'm curious as to how much interest there is for these coins.

On 1/3/2005 at 9:24 PM, EScout said:

Thank you.