GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Received my order confirmation so I have one extra of each of the new Dragonfly Tailsman coming. :rolleyes:

If interested send me the link to your trading list through my profile and will have a look this evening when I return home....

Trade made for the extra's....... :rolleyes:

Thanks to all that replied....

To Trade

I have one official Portuguese 2007 Geocoin, for activate Already Trade

1092622_709x374.jpg

and one Algarve Geocoin 2008, also for activate. Already Trade

1092626_690x277.JPG

I'm trading those coins for any others nice geocoin that I don't have in my personal collection.

Make your offer and contact me by PM or e-mail: hugo.a.m.jesus@gmail.com

Thanks,

Hugo Jesus

Edited by hugo.jesus

Seeking Trades for a MOUN10BIKE v3

b4b77a45-cf7c-4843-9b30-ea9c082d404d.jpg

If you are interested in having your own Moun10bike v3 send an offer to me via my Email listed under my profile. Heres a link:

My eMail

This coin has never been taken out of it's protective case and has no logs posted to it.

On Dec 1st I will pick the offer I like the best.

The best offer has been accepted and the person has been notified by eMail. Thanks to everyone who sent me an offer.

Seeking Trades for a MOUN10BIKE v3

b4b77a45-cf7c-4843-9b30-ea9c082d404d.jpg

If you are interested in having your own Moun10bike v3 send an offer to me via my Email listed under my profile. Heres a link:

My eMail

This coin has never been taken out of it's protective case and has no logs posted to it.

On Dec 1st I will pick the offer I like the best.

The best offer has been accepted and the person has been notified by eMail. Thanks to everyone who sent me an offer.

I would have loved to get this one so I could use it for a prize in the Todie's Wild Ride cointest, but I wasn't sure Moun10Bike would have approved. I am proud to own the one I have though, it's a great coin!!

I am looking for an angel coin for a Christmas gift.

This one, or if there is another one you have, feel free to offer. Metal/finish doesn't matter.

Please email me at tadpole379@hotmail.com if you would like to trade. Thanks!

c278a3a6-6d83-40d6-a9d5-0918b475bd03.jpg

For trade I have:

I have my AE version of the Witch Parking Halloween coin sold by Hogwildstuff for trade. The AE version is BN with green glitter on the frog side, and orange glitter on the witch side of the coin.

6a1aea87-5fd6-40b6-ba18-5bc8911a6de1.jpg

I also have my AE version of the Team 9-er silver bullet coin in AC.

c41d06ad-6ab8-4b83-8dfa-565248b8b335.jpg

I am looking for an angel coin for a Christmas gift.

This one, or if there is another one you have, feel free to offer. Metal/finish doesn't matter.

Please email me at tadpole379@hotmail.com if you would like to trade. Thanks!

c278a3a6-6d83-40d6-a9d5-0918b475bd03.jpg

For trade I have:

I have my AE version of the Witch Parking Halloween coin sold by Hogwildstuff for trade. The AE version is BN with green glitter on the frog side, and orange glitter on the witch side of the coin.

6a1aea87-5fd6-40b6-ba18-5bc8911a6de1.jpg

I also have my AE version of the Team 9-er silver bullet coin in AC.

c41d06ad-6ab8-4b83-8dfa-565248b8b335.jpg

Jackie,Contact bvnlj, she is the one that designed and had this coin made. She is the one that I contacted and when I traded with her to give you yours. Hope this helps. Talk to you soon my friend. Edited by sweetlife

After cleaning off the desk, I found 1 coin that I can trade off (thought it was lost...lol).

I am not really looking for anything in particular. I have a USA Geocoins GCF 2008 Eagle in gold.

Maybe a Motorcycle Awareness coin would be nice or a Brahean would be great.

Edited by Sparticus06

In the mailbox posts I saw a nice coin: horse with carriage in the snow

from geoswag&pins november 2008 Would somebody like to trade?

(i do have the brand new Dutch geocoin 2008 ! )

List is in my profile

Nuts! missed this. I designed that one and I am just waiting for my coins so that I can trade. oh-well. glad you like it and got one!! :D

List is in my profile

Nuts! missed this. I designed that one and I am just waiting for my coins so that I can trade. oh-well. glad you like it and got one!! :D

I'm sorry.

I've put something in the mail for Pengobeky :laughing:

List is in my profile

Nuts! missed this. I designed that one and I am just waiting for my coins so that I can trade. oh-well. glad you like it and got one!! :laughing:

I'm sorry.

I've put something in the mail for Pengobeky :rolleyes:

AWWW thanks! :D

Soon I will have two beautiful NZ 2008 'Kiwi' coins. One is for trade. As the cost of these coins is quite high I will trade only for the Stonehenge Ultimate Mystery coin. This is a coin that I have had several trades fall through on...a tough one for me to get. It's all about the hunt....

Ugh.... If you can't find a Stonhenge, see me about maybe a turtle trade? :D

Soon I will have two beautiful NZ 2008 'Kiwi' coins. One is for trade. As the cost of these coins is quite high I will trade only for the Stonehenge Ultimate Mystery coin. This is a coin that I have had several trades fall through on...a tough one for me to get. It's all about the hunt....

I have two of those lovely coins coming to me too. And will also be offering one of them for trade. Not looking for the Stonehenge coin but something really, really nice will be considered.

CF30

I am still hoping to get my hands on a Black and White "Cat got your cache" coin.

Gonna work on getting a more complete trader list up this weekend but a quick off the top of my head list

from http://www.geocoinshop.de/

their christmas coin (which looks even better in real life!)

their cache and release

the luxenborg

sign of the zodiac-AG

All in one 2008

Cyprus

Wildcoin

from mygecoin.de

the silver winter BBQ

the dorkfish holiday lobsters in red and green

honu turtles

N2life (Ihdaho) personal coin-I think it is AE

Cachin' crows

Da Funky Frogs

Ellandel's caching around the world Malasia

iCache

GeoPix V2 and geobone (when they get here)

Also have the wisconsin 2008 coin and the dorkfish idaho coins in the works

thanks for looking!

Updated trader list!!!

Trading:

2008 Dragonfly Talisman - Johnny Cash edition

2008 Dragonfly Talisman - Bucket List edition

2008 Copper Four Musketeer coins (have blue, red, and green)

2008 Dorkfish Ultra rare Yellow Lobster

2008 Nude Geocaching coin (both the clean and not-so-clean versions)

2008 Manatee (black nickel)

2008 Manatee (Polished Gold)

2008 Inept

I may consider trading a Waymarking Bounty coin for the right offer as well.

Seeking:

Earth turtle (any)

Rainforest Jewel (any)

2007 Dragonfly LE (others colors considered)

Compass Rose (make offer)

Deadliest Cache Time Bandit (Gold LE)

Tranquility coins

email me here: jrrj@iw.net if interested. Thanks.

halp!

i made a trade for a coin i thought was in my coin box, but alas it is not there, so i have to come up with that coin! what a dolt.

anyway, i am looking for the bronze Yemon Yime from coins and pins. i would love to buy one from someone if possible. i don't have hardly any traders so that is why i am offering cold hard cash.

por favor, please!

lara / RSG

halp!

i made a trade for a coin i thought was in my coin box, but alas it is not there, so i have to come up with that coin! what a dolt.

anyway, i am looking for the bronze Yemon Yime from coins and pins. i would love to buy one from someone if possible. i don't have hardly any traders so that is why i am offering cold hard cash.

por favor, please!

lara / RSG

trade made, thanks!

I understand the 2008 had a run of 250 only at this stage. So it will be a special coin.

I understand the 2008 had a run of 250 only at this stage. So it will be a special coin.

I ordered one. I should have ordered 2! I didn't understand the exchange rate, and thought they cost more than they actually did! :)

I ordered one. I should have ordered 2! I didn't understand the exchange rate, and thought they cost more than they actually did! :)

yes, with all the Christmas stuff going on I just didn't feel right ordering more than two, now I am kicking myself!

Added a couple more traders to my list.

Trading:

2008 Dragonfly Talisman - Johnny Cash edition

2008 Dragonfly Talisman - Bucket List edition

2008 Copper Four Musketeer coins (have blue, red, and green)

2008 Dorkfish Ultra rare Yellow Lobster

2008 Nude Geocaching coin (both the clean and not-so-clean versions)

2008 Manatee (black nickel)

2008 Manatee (Polished Gold)

2008 Inept

2008 Mimbres Antique Bronze

I may consider trading a Waymarking Bounty coin for the right offer as well.

Seeking:

Deadliest Cache Time Bandit (Gold LE)

Earth turtle (any)

2007 Dragonfly LE (others colors considered)

Compass Rose (make offer)

Tranquility coins

email me here: jrrj@iw.net if interested. Thanks.

I am still hoping to get my hands on a Black and White "Cat got your cache" coin.

Gonna work on getting a more complete trader list up this weekend but a quick off the top of my head list

from http://www.geocoinshop.de/

their christmas coin (which looks even better in real life!)

their cache and release

the luxenborg

sign of the zodiac-AG

All in one 2008

Cyprus

Wildcoin

from mygecoin.de

the silver winter BBQ

the dorkfish holiday lobsters in red and green

honu turtles

N2life (Ihdaho) personal coin-I think it is AE

Cachin' crows

Da Funky Frogs

Ellandel's caching around the world Malasia

iCache

GeoPix V2 and geobone (when they get here)

Also have the wisconsin 2008 coin and the dorkfish idaho coins in the works

thanks for looking!

Bumping this one up again and adding Ellendal's Malaysia coin in black nickel. (Not enough time to make a complete list this weekend!)

Hi there!

I designed the November Geoswag Coin and Pin Club geocoin. My version differs a bit from the version sent out to its members. My finish is black nickel, with the glitter in the snow and a nice bright blue on the back. I have 25 with matching pins.

I am looking to trade for the new suncatcher nativity geocoin that just came out by Theotokos. I am looking for 3 2 1 but will trade for whatever I can. 1 is for myself and 2 are for gifts.

Please contact me if you would like to trade. Here is a pic of my coin.

front.JPG

back.JPG

Edited by PengoFamily

Ok, so this is quite obviously the last chance for this offer. I have (2) Oakcoins Free Die Side coupons that expire on Dec. 31st. I'll send them to whoever wants them, for whatever you want to send back. I just don't care, since they're just going to waste.

TMA

Would a THANK YOU work?? :D

Just kidding, my friend!!

Ok, so this is quite obviously the last chance for this offer. I have (2) Oakcoins Free Die Side coupons that expire on Dec. 31st. I'll send them to whoever wants them, for whatever you want to send back. I just don't care, since they're just going to waste.

TMA

Would a THANK YOU work?? :D

Just kidding, my friend!!

Absolutely. I've offered these same two Die Side coins since August. And the offer was always "one coin of whatever you have made". Which is very cheap request. Now I just don't care. If you're actually going to use it, then take it :D