GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

AVAILABLE FOR TRADE... A MOUN10BIKE V.3 GEOCOIN !!!

b4b77a45-cf7c-4843-9b30-ea9c082d404d.jpg

Don't miss this opportunity to send me an offer for this unique piece of collection ! Do not send me bogus offers, just contact me if you are really interested in this coin. I will try to reply to all of you who will contact me.

Happy "bidding" !!!

did anyone ever hear from mrmacette about a trade, one way or the other? i don't mind losing out, but sheesh, i would like a reply!

rsg

I put in a bid as well... haven't heard a single thing yet... not everyday you get an opportunity to trade for a coin like this

i dont have any trades but anyone would like to give my son a geocoin to take with him oversea's while he is at war{service}.we dont have alot of money and would like to give couple to him before he leaves.my son is the one who got me into geocaching i think it would be great to give him a little geosomething to keep him closer to our hearts,seeing he might not be able to cache while overseas.just a thought,e-mail me

Don't miss this opportunity to send me an offer for this unique piece of collection ! Do not send me bogus offers, just contact me if you are really interested in this coin. I will try to reply to all of you who will contact me.

Happy "bidding" !!!

did anyone ever hear from mrmacette about a trade, one way or the other? i don't mind losing out, but sheesh, i would like a reply!

rsg

I put in a bid as well... haven't heard a single thing yet... not everyday you get an opportunity to trade for a coin like this

Seems like both ya'll missed my offer of a V3 just a few posts above his. I'm in the final stages of accepting an offer FYI. Guess mine's not as good :)

Happy "bidding" !!!

rsg

Seems like both ya'll missed my offer of a V3 just a few posts above his. I'm in the final stages of accepting an offer FYI. Guess mine's not as good :)

nope, i didn't miss it.

rsg

Happy "bidding" !!!

rsg

nope, i didn't miss it.

rsg

I guess I better reinspect mine then :D Must have a flaw :D

Happy "bidding" !!!

rsg

nope, i didn't miss it.

rsg

Put in my offer, fingers crossed!

MRJIFFY

i am in desperate need of a halloween coin for my halloween mission! i have been having no luck in trades or ebay. please HALP!

check my trading list - http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...2&owner=670

surely there is something there somebody wants or feels they can sell.

:):D:cry::D:cry:

lara

If you will recall, I offered for trade, first, a GeoBoo 2008, and when you turned that down, a GeoBoo 2007, which you turned down for the same reason.

Happy "bidding" !!!

rsg

nope, i didn't miss it.

rsg

This reminds me I was supposed to send you a list of stuff I was looking for... still got that M10B??? :D

(btw - sorry no seeking list yet!)

i am in desperate need of a halloween coin for my halloween mission! i have been having no luck in trades or ebay. please HALP!

check my trading list - http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...2&owner=670

surely there is something there somebody wants or feels they can sell.

:):D:cry::D:cry:

lara

If you will recall, I offered for trade, first, a GeoBoo 2008, and when you turned that down, a GeoBoo 2007, which you turned down for the same reason.

i know, dumb me. i wasn't signed up for the halloween mission then!

you received the coin i sent you, right?

i wrote you, but your email has an auto response that says you are unavailable. so write me!

i think we have success in our search. whoo hoot. thanks folks, you all are the best.

lara

*snip* a GeoBoo 2008, *snip*

What does the GeoBoo 2008 look like? :laughing:

And do you happen to have any Spring Fling 2008 - any color (or 2007, for that matter) available? Don't know what I have left you'd be interested in but it doesn't hurt to ask! :laughing:

CF30

GEOBOO.jpg This is the 2008 GeoBoo

I'm not at home right now, so I'll have to answer the rest of you post when we get back.

And do you happen to have any Spring Fling 2008 - any color (or 2007, for that matter) available? Don't know what I have left you'd be interested in but it doesn't hurt to ask! :laughing:

CF30

I'm not at home right now, so I'll have to answer the rest of you post when we get back.

AWESOME coin my friend!!

CF30

This is got to be one our favorite geocoin yet to see that is Halloween themed. Halloween is our favorite time of year. Hope to be able to have the oppertunity to be able to add this one to our collection. It would be a honor. Great design, did a wonderful job.

Yikes! The likenesses are stunning. They captured TTUMS' "being truly unpleasant" look, and even nailed the effect when Shop99er pokes himself in the eye with a wayward beer bottle. I can't show these to the kids for fear of instant laundry duties. (Or is it doodies?) :laughing:

Looking to get rid of these two coins.

I love geocoins BN Activated, with logs, adoptable

Spring Chick 2008 Geocoin activated, adoptable

Looking for any of these:

World's Best Dad

Tama Maneki Neko Cat

A New Cacher Pink

Funny Animal Series

Marmacette

Nero V2

Scottish Thistle

Tadpole379

The Cheeseheads

Treverorum - Hanna Charity

I also have my seekeinglist at www.geocoincollection.com so feel free to take a look.

grodan Karin

Still have the coins so feel fre to make offers.

Updated Trades List:

Available for Trade:

Geocoin Forums (V.2)

Chache Movers

Geoswag coin and pin club 1 year anniversary Micro

Geocaching police squad 2007

Lettuce Go Caching

CDN

"1 Oakbucks" expires Dec 2008

"1 Oakbuck" expires Dec 2009

March of the Penguins Gold

Cockatoo LE

Bushwacking Pirate sword Red and Antique Silver

Hibiscus Flip Flop Gold

DNF Gold

Seeking (some I know are wishful thinking! :P ):

Hawaii Volcano National Park (Satin Gold)

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any)

Pearlwinds Caching oyster

Tethys C Ammonite Any/all of the four coins in the set

Kootenay Pirates

Mighty Shark (Any finish)

Hawaii Pineapple

Geosquid

2007 compass rose

Geoparrothead Team Thorny

Geoparrothead Nielsenc

London Phone Booth 2006

MGA 2006 (Silver)

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

007BidD

Team Sand Dollar coins

Updated with some additional coins available for trade! :D I would be willing to purchase any of the coins on my seeking list too.

Edited by Erica-opoly

I'm looking for a trackable that is a dolphin, specifically a coin.

Can't find em anywhere else, they are all sold out, (the few that were produced).

My wife has an affinity for the friendly fish, and want's it as her "personal" coin.

ANyone?

Yikes! The likenesses are stunning. They captured TTUMS' "being truly unpleasant" look, and even nailed the effect when Shop99er pokes himself in the eye with a wayward beer bottle. I can't show these to the kids for fear of instant laundry duties. (Or is it doodies?) :P

What was this about a new coin?

I'm looking for a trackable that is a dolphin, specifically a coin.

Can't find em anywhere else, they are all sold out, (the few that were produced).

My wife has an affinity for the friendly fish, and want's it as her "personal" coin.

ANyone?

there are dolphin coins for trade on geocoincollection.com. many times people will sell coins that are on their trading lists.

lara

We are trading newbies but would like to see if anyone is interested in trading for an unactivated and in perfect condition Waymarking Bounty coin. These coins were awarded by the fine folks at Geocaching.com as a part of a recent Waymarking contest. Please email us if you are interested. (Sorry, we can't figure out how to post a picture of the coin, but would be happy to email you one upon request.) Thanks for considering!

Huck & Scarlett

We are trading newbies but would like to see if anyone is interested in trading for an unactivated and in perfect condition Waymarking Bounty coin. These coins were awarded by the fine folks at Geocaching.com as a part of a recent Waymarking contest. Please email us if you are interested. (Sorry, we can't figure out how to post a picture of the coin, but would be happy to email you one upon request.) Thanks for considering!

Huck & Scarlett

There's been a couple of pictures of it all ready :P

Huck & Scarlett

e-mail sent.........thanks

Huck & Scarlett

e-mail sent.........thanks

Lay off, they are mine :P:D ( just joking - offer away :D )

Updated my lists to remove the recent trades, and added my wishful thinking coins back in..

Available for Trade:

Geocoin Forums (V.2)

Chache Movers

Geoswag coin and pin club 1 year anniversary Micro

Geocaching police squad 2007

Lettuce Go Caching

CDN

"1 Oackbucks" (x2) Expires Dec 08 and Dec 09

March of the Penguins Gold

Cockatoo LE

Bushwacking Pirate sword Red and Antique Silver

Hibiscus Flip Flop Gold

DNF Gold

Seeking

New Brunswick ACGA

Prince Edward Island ACGA

Nova Scotia ACGA

Hawaii Volcano National Park (Satin Gold)

Dorkfish Seahorse (Any)

Pearlwinds Caching oyster

Tethys C Ammonite Any/all of the four coins in the set

Kootenay Pirates

Mighty Shark (Any finish)

Hawaii Pineapple

Geosquid

2007 compass rose

Geoparrothead Team Thorny

Geoparrothead Nielsenc

London Phone Booth 2006

MGA 2006 (Silver)

Shopp99er Blue Hawaii

Shop99er Tiki 2007

007BidD

Team Sand Dollar coins

Anything your interested in trading (or selling) send me an email through my profile.

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made.

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Just to set the record straight 500 of these were minted. They are not limited so there may be more made. They are handed out by Groundspeak at Waymarking promotional events.

We have some Waymarking bounty Geocoins we would love to trade. These are one of a kind coins. Only 300 were made.

97e6bb87-7c36-4cf8-9c7a-8953cbe20447.jpg

Just to set the record straight 500 of these were minted. They are not limited so there may be more made. They are handed out by Groundspeak at Waymarking promotional events.

Thanks for the info.

Hello all,

I have just started Geocaching. I came across a little Travel Gnome Geocoin and my daughter and I are helping him on his way. I would love to get one for my daughter to send ahead of us on our trip out west. Unfortunately I do not have any coins to trade. Does anyone have a gnome for sale? Thank you for your time.

Techtistic