GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Since the forum apparently has the edit time-limit option set, I have to make a new post to update the coins I have, sorry 'bout that. Again I'm looking to trade for coins I don't have. contact me if interested.

The coins I have are: 2003 USA, 2004 USA, Canada, Oregon, Washington, California, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, MIGO, GOWT, Conejo, ckayaks, vacman, Waypoint 15, Green Man, Joy of Geocaching.

Coins I have available for trade are: California, Conejo, Washington, GOWT, ckayaks, vacman, North Carolina.

(Trivia: 3rd post in a row by a guy named Dave) :)

Yeah, Nurse Dave has an impressive collection! Thanks for the idea on photographing signature items found. I think I may do that.

I will have 4 extra of the brand-new Georgia Geocoins (color) by the beginning of March for trade. I want a 2004 PA and any other geocoins that are color. I really want my own Moun10Bike coin, but I know he's already made arrangements to trade for one with another cacher :)

Note: These GA coins probably won't make it to outside sales at all considering how many are already prepaid for and the fact we have an event next week, where I anticipate the rest will sell out.

Edited by AtlantaGal
Yeah, Nurse Dave has an impressive collection! Thanks for the idea on photographing signature items found. I think I may do that.

I will have 4 extra of the brand-new Georgia Geocoins (color) by the beginning of March for trade. I want a 2004 PA and any other geocoins that are color. I really want my own Moun10Bike coin, but I know he's already made arrangements to trade for one with another cacher :)

Note: These GA coins probably won't make it to outside sales at all considering how many are already prepaid for and the fact we have an event next week, where I anticipate the rest will sell out.

Email sent. I have Washington and Michigan too if you don't want what I suggested.

I have extra of these coins available for trade.

Alabama

California

Canada

Michigan

Oregon

Original Conejo

Pennsylvania

Vacman

Washington

West Tennessee

If you need one of these and want to trade, let me know.

I also have these coins so don't need to trade for them, but will trade for any others.

blazerfan

Green Man

Goblin Dust

HaberCacher

Joy of Geocaching

Wandering Dragon

Coins on the way...

ckayaks

Idaho

North Carolina

Ray & Rose

Trez's Pirate Trezure

EDIT: removed Kentucky and Texas coins (traded to other cachers)

Edited by Team Tillery

(Texas too if there was such a thing as a 2004 coin)

Texas has a 2003 coin and are currently in the process of making a new coin.

Thought so. I had a picture from the Fisur site that didn't match the 2003 or 2005 so I thought there just might have been another version out there.

Just saw a picture of the coin I am looking for. Same as the 2003, but with a large round "LoneStar" version of the Groundspeak logo on the back, instead of the standard square logo and URL.

If anyone has one to trade, I have some coins I can offer, or would part with one of my handturned signature wands:

http://www.geocities.com/team_fisur/geo-cr...wood/index.html

email me if you are interested

( I'll also be looking for one of the Georgia coins when they are released next month... your choice of woods on the wand)

Edited by workerofwood

I've made trade arrangements for the PA coin and ND's personal geocoin, thanks guys!

I've decided that because I collect signature items that I'm really more interested in trading for other cacher's personal geocoins. I'm done trading for now, but once I get these in hand in 3-4 weeks, I'll definitely be posting again looking for other personal geocoins.

i've only managed to happen across 1 canada geocoin so far, and i actually released it back in the wild!!

cool looking coins though.

i would be willing to buy any area coin with "23" on it. just that, not at the end of a number.

i'm still trying to figure out where to get wooden nickels made up.

i have a moun10bike and cav scout wooden nickel available.

please pm or email me if you've got a 23 coin!

What I currently have:

Canada

Green Man

Vacman

Oh Joy

Conejo Cachers

West Tennessee GOWT

Avroair

2003 Texas

2004 California

2004 Pennsylvania

2004 Alabama

2004 Oregon

2004 Washington

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 North Carolina

What I have to trade:

Canada

Vacman

Oh Joy

West Tennessee GOWT

2003 Texas

2004 California

2004 Washington

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 North Carolina

Email me if you want to trade

Kiltsurfer

What I currently have:

Canada

Green Man

Vacman

Oh Joy

Conejo Cachers

West Tennessee GOWT

Avroair

2003 Texas

2004 California

2004 Pennsylvania

2004 Alabama

2004 Oregon

2004 Washington

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 North Carolina

What I have to trade:

Canada

Vacman

Oh Joy

West Tennessee GOWT

2003 Texas

2004 California

2004 Washington

2004 Geocoin

2005 Geocoin

2005 North Carolina

Email me if you want to trade

Kiltsurfer

ahh yes, kilted one ... but do you have a georgia geo coin??? :D

email me if you are interested

( I'll also be looking for one of the Georgia coins when they are released next month... your choice of woods on the wand)

I will have an extra Georgia coin and would be interested in a wand -- sounds like a good trade! Feel free to e-mail to work out details so we take it off-forum...

Thanks!

I will have 4 extra of the brand-new Georgia Geocoins (color) by the beginning of March for trade. I want a 2004 PA and any other geocoins that are color. I really want my own Moun10Bike coin, but I know he's already made arrangements to trade for one with another cacher <_<

Well since Atlanta Gal has 4 to trade I thought I would post the photo of our GA Geocoin. These are numbered 1- 300 but NOT trackable. At this time we have no more to sell. You will have to trade. Soon we will make a decision if we will produce more. Watch for posts or write gageocoin@gmail.com

We hope you like our effort.

Front

georgia%20coins%20%20front.jpg

Back

georgia%20coins%20back.jpg

Edited by GA Cacher

I'll have a few extra GA coins if someone wants to trade. I don't have too many geocoins or sig items yet, so I'm open to offers. 'Course, a Moun10Bike coin would be nice <_<

S-4-C

Edit: Should've noted that I already have some Calgary geocoins on order, but have an extra Trez's Pirate Treasure, Trez's Aztec Gold and possibly a Conejo Cachers coin to trade as well.

Edited by Strapped-4-Cache

I have Alabama, West Tennessee, and Washington to trade. I'd like to trade for anything except the following:

Alabama

Georgia

Kentucky

Michigan

Texas

Oregon

California

Pennsylvania

Washington

West Tennessee

Joy of Geocaching

Green Man

USA 2005

Canada

Conejo Cachers

Missouri

I have around 10 of the Georgia Geocoins for trade. I'm looking to trade them for other State and Personal Geocoins, especially Texas, and 2003 or older Geocoins. I already have a trade set up for Washington, e-mail me if interested and Thanks!

T1

Here is a sneak preview of, what I believe to be the first ever South African Geocoin! The compass rose represents the South African Flag colours and the background is a "streamlined" outline of South Africa.

I am only having 100 made. They will be numbered BUT not to be tracked. Numbering are only there to say "I have #xxx of only 100 made"

When I have them in hand I will use 20 for "international" trading of other geocoin and 20 for selling on the international market! The rest will be reserved for the South African market only. The coins should be ready in about six weeks time. (I hope!!)

d4956c7e-deff-4c39-8f2b-f6d3fda672a6.jpg