GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Mistakes do happen. Ron (cainrcc) has always been a stand up guy, and I'd vouch for him anyday.

I gotta concur...Ron is a sweetie! Mistakes happen to the best of us...I am glad to hear that this is resolved, or will be as fast as the USPS can handle at this time of the year :laughing: .

I gotta also agree, I traded with cainrcc and it went great. Glad to see all is getting fixed and everyone will be happy. Merry Christmas all!!

Mistakes do happen. Ron (cainrcc) has always been a stand up guy, and I'd vouch for him anyday.

Ditto.

I bumped into cainrcc at tonight's GCF Planning Meeting. Here's an action pic of me vouching...

ronyime.jpg

In fact, I tested Ron's integrity for vouch-worthiness. He held my coin for 23.5 seconds, and witnesses state that they never once saw him try to tuck it in his sleeve or his pants.

In more good news, he's shown significant improvement in his geocoin identification skills. He correctly identified the coin as a 2007 Edition of the Compass Rose, but only after he asked me what year comes after December.

Oh, and to keep this post "thread-relevant": I'm offering that very coin (2007 XLE Two-Tone Compass Rose) for trade. I'm looking for any coin that starts with an "A", and ends with "laska Gold Relief".

I'm looking for a redhead lady luck or a (lizardtoad decipher-got this one now) there are other coins on my list as well so if you see something I have that you want email and see if we can make a deal.

For trade I have

BN glow morpho butterfly

BN blue morpho butterfly

V3 geojellies-cream pie

adopt a site- gold and silver

Holiday penguin tags

(flower of life- gold LE-gone)

Airborne Chapter - bronze and silver

coinpal-green

mailbox V2

Japan

Tranquility all gold

geocoinfest-NC

Edited by bluecherry

I'm looking for a redhead lady luck or a lizardtoad decipher there are other coins on my list as well so if you see something I have that you want email and see if we can make a deal.

For trade I have

BN glow morpho butterfly

BN blue morpho butterfly

V3 geojellies-cream pie

Holiday penguin tags

flower of life- gold LE

coinpal-green

mailbox V2

Japan

Tranquility all gold

geocoinfest-NC

email sent

I'm looking for a redhead lady luck there are other coins on my list as well so if you see something I have that you want email and see if we can make a deal.

For trade I have

BN glow morpho butterfly

BN blue morpho butterfly

V3 geojellies-cream pie

Holiday penguin tags

coinpal-green

mailbox V2

Japan

Tranquility all gold

geocoinfest-NC

Ditto.

I bumped into cainrcc at tonight's GCF Planning Meeting. Here's an action pic of me vouching...

ronyime.jpg

In fact, I tested Ron's integrity for vouch-worthiness. He held my coin for 23.5 seconds, and witnesses state that they never once saw him try to tuck it in his sleeve or his pants.

In more good news, he's shown significant improvement in his geocoin identification skills. He correctly identified the coin as a 2007 Edition of the Compass Rose, but only after he asked me what year comes after December.

Oh, and to keep this post "thread-relevant": I'm offering that very coin (2007 XLE Two-Tone Compass Rose) for trade. I'm looking for any coin that starts with an "A", and ends with "laska Gold Relief".

How much for the glitter version of that t-shirt?

I'm looking for a few Nerds that I have seen photos of:

Gold Nerd

Renegade

Mama & Papa Wood - glitter

Loridarlin - Yellow

Woletrap40 - blue glitter

WI Robin- Lazer glitter

Moscow 32 - red glitter

Smort 78 - light and dark glitter

Here's what I have for now to trade:

Canine Cachers V.1 silver # 116

Shiny Gold Sand Dollar 2006 # 347

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter ( spelling mistake) #59 (will trade kisses together or seperate)

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter (correct) #59

Seventhson Gear - 2006 Copper #138 (will trade ONLY for the Renegade or Gold Nerd or another htf coin you think I may be interested in)(email if interested)

I thank you for looking!! :D

We have our GeoJellies V3 to trade Habanero Honey and our son has his ThorneBerry edition to trade. Looking to trade for coins we do not have. Thorne, our son, is looking for anything for his that strikes his fancy. He's five so who knows! Mike isn't really interested in any more GEoJellies for his but who knows.

Gold Nerd

Renegade

Loridarlin - Yellow

WI Robin- Lazer glitter

Moscow 32 - red glitter

Smort 78 - light and dark glitter

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter ( spelling mistake) #59 (will trade kisses together or seperate)

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter (correct) #59

Seventhson Gear - 2006 Copper #138 (will trade ONLY for the Renegade or Gold Nerd or another htf coin you think I may be interested in)(email if interested)

Mail sent through your profile :D

Gold Nerd

Renegade

Loridarlin - Yellow

WI Robin- Lazer glitter

Moscow 32 - red glitter

Smort 78 - light and dark glitter (Traded with Smort 78)

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter ( spelling mistake) #59 (will trade kisses together or seperate) (Traded)

Fluttershy Kisses - Raspberry glitter (correct) #59 (Traded)

Quick update, Thanks Smort 78!!

Edited by Arrow One

Ditto.

ronyime.jpg

How much for a uranium edition?

BURN! :D

How much for a uranium edition?

BURN! :D

Sorry, not for sale. Much like my original coins, which were never for sale. Be they RE/LE/AE/ or whatever E.

Tell ya what. Since we're taking up space in the trading thread, let's make a new topic and we can express how we REALLY feel. :D

Edited by YemonYime

Cainrcc returned my coins to me and I returned his to him. He's an honorable man. It's to bad that I didn't give him the chance to show that about himself. Once again, my appologies to him and everyone else that I offended. In regards to trading, I have gold and silver Templar coins available, a 2006 Gold Compass Rose, a 2007 Geoscrew and the 2006 Geonut. If anyone is still interested in trading with me. If not then thats ok too.

Edited by idasam

seeking:

cape breton island (black nickle)

noel jeep (preferably gold glitter edition)

email me for traders (still waiting for some to arrive in mail)

edit...at the moment i know for sure i have an alberta wild rose, and a gold and silver v1 rainforest jewel coming in

thanks so much!!

Edited by fyreakida

I'm looking for a redhead lady luck there are other coins on my list as well so if you see something I have that you want email and see if we can make a deal.

For trade I have

BN blue morpho butterfly

V3 geojellies-cream pie

Holiday penguin tags

coinpal-green

mailbox V2

Japan

Tranquility all gold

geocoinfest-NC

I also now have the noel jeeps to trade. There are alway other coins I'm looking for just do not have them listed so like stated above if you see a coin I have that you want email me with what you have available and I will let you know. Thanks

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...3&owner=607

seeking:

cape breton island (black nickle)

noel jeep (preferably gold glitter edition) trade in progress. thanks so much bluecherry!!

edit...at the moment i know for sure i have an alberta wild rose, and a gold and silver v1 rainforest jewel coming in

thanks so much!!

seeking:

cape breton island (black nickle) yay trade made!!!

noel jeep (preferably gold glitter edition) trade in progress. thanks so much bluecherry!!

thanks so much!!

thanks everyone for the trades!!!!

Seeking:

Lord of the Rings Black Nickel

Geojellies

Nerds

Purple geocoins

Wildlife Muggles prior to the 2007 series

Available for trade: my Moose on the Loose original or suncatcher, LadyLuck, Deadliest Cache. A more complete list is posted at geocoincollecting.com

Many thanks and seasons greetings!

Seeking for a long time, but never really gave it that much effort is a:

Elusive Mr. Muggles strikes again!!! I had 2- 1st to Loot, but no more...many coins goin on my trades list soon!

If you have one, I will make a good trade for it, just let me know what you want and if I dont have it, I will try to get it for you.

Thanks

Edit to add: Nice Shirt Yime!!! Thats a classic!!!

Edited by 007BigD

I have some FTF Christmas coins for trade if anyone is interested. I have a couple of the BN, Nickel and also a few Gold XLE - only 25 made. You can look at my seeking list but I'm not sure the FTF coin would rank up with any that are on that list. So if you have a trader list with some coins that you would be willing to trade just point me too it and I'll take a look at what might be of interest. Thanks