GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Just a note in general here;

I've received alot of emails for requests to trade the AE (tsun's version, lol) of the Earth Turtle over the past few weeks. With the recent events, my little guys got messed up too. I will be getting some of the original AE version but not as many as I would normally get. The ones that got messed up are being swapped out for the versions like the rest of you are getting (some brushed copper, some antique silver). I've already given some AE's away in contests and silent auctions, those will be honored. I truly wish I could make those of you with requests happy but please understand, I no longer have the amount I had before, so I will only make a few trades with these, please don't be offended if I can not fullfill your request for a trade regarding the AE's, it's nothing personal. I will also offer some up on ebay for two of my favorite charities; the Helena Lewis and Clark Humane Society and Helena Big Brothers/Big Sisters Chapter.

Having said that, I also ordered my 'secret' version (lol) I just like that word secret. I will have those available also but I only paid for a limited amount of those too. Wanna know what the secret version is? It's just shiny gold, not too hard to guess when all the plating options are taken off the table (lol). Anyhow, I will also have the shiny silver version (glitter/translucents) for trade.

So, what I'm trying to say is this; like I've told most of you in emails already, I will NOT be trading the turtles, until I have them in hand, I've been saying that from the beginning. That way, I can mail out the turtles won in give aways and auctions and then see where I'm at. I've been trying to answer everyone's emails but quite honestly, I'm tired of typing the same message, so hopefully a number of you will see the message here.

I'm not trying to be rude by any means but I think at this point, I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed by the amount of requests and knowing that I can not help everyone out. (I'm very happy these were such a success) but I have a hard time not disappointing people (what can I say, I'm a softie a heart).

So, when they actually get here, I'll post a note and I'll run one more contest, then I'll attempt to start some trading. Thanks for your understanding <_<

~tsun <_<

Steph, you're the LAST person I'd ever think of as being rude! Sorry to hear that you had challenges with the coins and will have fewer to trade. I missed out on the pre-sale, but this just gives me something to strive for! You've been quite generous with your cointests and to the community.

Well I received the following e-mail and I am irritated to say the least.

Subject: My CITO coin‎

You do not have 2 of my CITO geocoins so please remove them from your list.

Dont let it bug you, some people have no manners or sense of being polite - they just assume everyone else is being malicious, or are 'wrongdoers'.

My grandmother was an advocate of "Catching more flies with honey than vinegar"

Oh well... blow it off.

I've learned to take ALL e-mails with a grain of salt as you seem to lose a good deal of the meaning when all you have is words on a screen to go by. I tend to be pretty to the point, especially when I am at work, and come across...ummm not so nice sometimes. All subject to interpretation. This person may not have meant it the way it came across but fired off an e-mail before re-reading.

You did not do anything wrong. Shrug it off.

Theres a few coins I'm looking for.

FSM - any metal

Sneaky Antlers

Unknown Soldier

Partners in Caching

Gone to the Dogs

Yellow Dorkfish Seahorse

Buffalo Wings white Buffalo

Allegany State Park (Racoon)

Sydney Koala

I have my Celtic Arrow Bronze and Silver Coins for trade. Copper is reserved for special trades, like a few of the ones listed above. :P

Email me if interested in trading.

Happy Caching!

FSM - any metal

Sneaky Antlers

Unknown Soldier

Partners in Caching

Gone to the Dogs

Yellow Dorkfish Seahorse

Sydney Koala

I have my Celtic Arrow Bronze and Silver Coins for trade. Copper is reserved for special trades, like a few of the ones listed above. :P

Happy Caching!

I have an extra Unknown Soldier I will trade ya. Sending e-mail

FSM - any metal

Sneaky Antlers

Unknown Soldier

Partners in Caching

Gone to the Dogs

Yellow Dorkfish Seahorse

Sydney Koala

I have my Celtic Arrow Bronze and Silver Coins for trade. Copper is reserved for special trades, like a few of the ones listed above. :cry:

Happy Caching!

What metal are you looking for of the Sneaky Antlers? I have one of each for trade.

ProtoBothHorizontal-200.jpg

I have a Proto-Picnic Geocoin (2007 in black nickel) available for trade.

Here's the link to my list: SilverMarc's Coin List.

It's a souvenir for the Proto-Picnic Geocaching Event (Waypoint GC13FKG) which takes place on Saturday August 25th.

If you're near enough to New York City - come in for the event and find some Central Park geocaches!

--Marc

August 11, 2007 @ 11:40 AM

N40° 46.565' W073° 58.756'

Looking for an orange slug bug racer (or green?). Our family is racing slug bug cars and my daughter's orange car was stolen from a cache. Apparently, there is a known coin stealer in the LA area I'm finding out. This is the 2nd coin of mine that the same person has possibly stolen. Anyway, I am trying to replace this coin so my daughter can race again. If anyone has an orange slug bug or any other color than yellow and blue, I would be interested in hearing from you. Thanks!

I would very much like to purchase one of these

Turtle coins (or trade for one - I'd even trade one

of my "SilverMarc" geocoins for a turtle...

front_gold2.JPG

Are you a turtle?

--Marc

August 11, 2007 @ 11:17 PM

I heard the owner of those coins, sold them all on ebay. A friend mentioned she made so much money that she moved to Tahiti where she is currently laying on her hammock on the beach drinking pina coladas. Supposedly she hired full time cabana men to feed her grapes and fan her with a large palm leaf. Must be nice!

~tsun :unsure:

I would very much like to purchase one of these

Turtle coins (or trade for one - I'd even trade one

of my "SilverMarc" geocoins for a turtle...

front_gold2.JPG

Are you a turtle?

--Marc

August 11, 2007 @ 11:17 PM

I heard the owner of those coins, sold them all on ebay. A friend mentioned she made so much money that she moved to Tahiti where she is currently laying on her hammock on the beach drinking pina coladas. Supposedly she hired full time cabana men to feed her grapes and fan her with a large palm leaf. Must be nice!

~tsun :unsure:

**wipes juice she just spit out off of screen**

I'll have extras to swap when they get in if Tsun hasn't fixed you up already

Looking for

Firetruckflyer -- Mr. Anthus is a firefighter so I try to get all related ones for him

Turtle

Hancuffs (silver)

Don't Fence Me In

Poker Chip from MWGB

Poker Marker from MWGB

Marmacette

...and others on my seeking list

I have Laptops as well as others on my trading link below.

Thanks....Anthus

Edited by Anthus

I have 1 RE Toucan for trade if anyone is interested. I don't have a seeking list but if you forward me a trading list, I'll take a peek ;)

I also have a few of my horse geotag geocoins left and Raiders of the Lost Cache for trade, oh yeah and a couple of my Chat coins. I guess I'm not as active at trading as alot of you, lol.

~tsun ;)

I have 1 RE Toucan for trade if anyone is interested. I don't have a seeking list but if you forward me a trading list, I'll take a peek ;)

I also have a few of my horse geotag geocoins left and Raiders of the Lost Cache for trade, oh yeah and a couple of my Chat coins. I guess I'm not as active at trading as alot of you, lol.

~tsun ;)

Email sent! ;)