Sign in to follow this  
Followers 103
EScout

GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

I`m looking fora a cheap trackables with shipping to Poland.

Can be few or one with price less than 9$.

Edited by polop70

Looking for the Cache Dragons gold geocoin from 2012ish, activated or not.

134fc03a-4237-4bf6-bd1f-bcd271297e1c.jpg?rnd=0.3583822

.. and the older personal coin of Cache Dragons from 2006ish, also activated or not.

Edited by fbingha

Good evening folks,

I'd have liked my first post to be an intro somewhere on the forum, but I didn't see a section for those. As such, the first one is here.

I am new to the hobby, and I've started to look at geocoins. I'm going to start slow, but there is one coin I would like to get my hands on. I am looking for a Crystal Compass Rose in any color, and I'd like it to be unactivated if possible, but if I understand correctly, adoption might work as well.

I've looked all over the 'net, and I'm somewhat thinking this is a pretty difficult coin to obtain. Am I correct? Also, what might I expect the price range to be for one that's not activated versus one that has been?

If anyone is willing to part with one or know where I might be able to find one, please let me know. Thank you and regards.

ETA: I don't have a photo hosting site, and I couldn't figure out a way to attach a photo. This is a link to the coin I am looking for: http://www.compassrosegeocoin.com/crystalcompassrose.php

Dave

Edited by A_Dave

Good evening folks,

I'd have liked my first post to be an intro somewhere on the forum, but I didn't see a section for those. As such, the first one is here.

I am new to the hobby, and I've started to look at geocoins. I'm going to start slow, but there is one coin I would like to get my hands on. I am looking for a Crystal Compass Rose in any color, and I'd like it to be unactivated if possible, but if I understand correctly, adoption might work as well.

I've looked all over the 'net, and I'm somewhat thinking this is a pretty difficult coin to obtain. Am I correct? Also, what might I expect the price range to be for one that's not activated versus one that has been?

If anyone is willing to part with one or know where I might be able to find one, please let me know. Thank you and regards.

Dave

Is this the coin you are looking for?

http://www.geocoinshop.eu/Geocoins-Specials/Geocaching-CRYSTAL-Glass-Geocoin::901.html

Unfortunately, it is not. My apologies for not adding a photo or a link. I've since edited my post and added a link that leads to a page with photos. Thanks for the help nonetheless. Best regards.

Dave

take a look at mygeodb

There are 2 Crystal compass roses for sale/trade

take a look at mygeodb

There are 2 Crystal compass roses for sale/trade

Thanks for the heads up. I will be reaching out to those folks. Any other leads by others would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and regards.

Dave

Here you'll find two Appalachian Trail geocoins that are for sale!

I check eBay a lot was wondering if there are other places selling them?

Do you frequent the geocoin groups on Facebook?

One question usually draws many replies on specific coins being searched for ...

I am seeking two versions of the Tatanka Pejula by Tsunrisebey. Can you help?

(1) red on BN

(2) turquoise on AC

I am also seeking two versions of her Neptune's Compass:

(1) TSUN (non-trackable, I think)

(2) 20,000 Leagues

#Chicago #seachingforsolong

B) B)B)

Seeking 2010 Compass Rose Graciosa LE

activated/adoptable or unactivated

Can anyone help?

:unsure::huh:

I have MOGA 2013 Award (Competition - amber gem)

please message through GC.com or Facebook

Update :)

I´m still searching for several coins - maybe i have luck and someone has some of them to trade or buy.

- 2015 Block Party Ammo Can

- Anthus Laptop Pink

- Bad and Good Jeremy in one Coin

- Cache Rewards Geocoin Set Kupfer or Antique Gold

- Caching Around Maze AE

- Community Volunteers Tag blue

- Geocache Coffee

- Any Compass Rose Yemon Yime

- Explorer Tag Elias

- GeoNord2016 L.E. - Akwa

- Geonutshells 2014 Grün

- Geosmurfz (i have already: silver blue green, black nickel blue orange)

- German Reviewer Coin - Inspection Tool "Reviewer Only Gold" Edition

- German Reviewer Coin ­ Stamp Tool (RO)

- Good Jeremy

- Guardians of the Night Geocoin Black Nickel/Red or Silver/Blue or AE Black Rainbow Glitter

- HQ Signal Coin with Lily instead of Lilly on it

- Kommt Zeit – kommt Coin Night Urge

- Leap into Caching 2012 Multi-Event Geocoin Portugal Ice oder Space Coast, Florida

- Lost Places 02 Mystic Tomb

- Mystery: The Phantom Cacher Coin

- MOGA 2013 Award

- Moun10bike V1 and V2 (yes, i know...)

- Pi Day 2015 Blueberry Pie

- Reviewer's Watering Hole

Most of them are htf, but still hoping....

Looking for a Hawaii state coin to buy. I came across one once on a geocoin sale site but can't find it now <_<

I have 2005 Hawai'i Geohana for sale (AS); message through GC.com if interested

I´m still searching for several coins - maybe i have luck and someone has some of them to trade or buy. Depending on what you might have for me, i´m surly willed to trade more than one of my coins for one of my seeker.

- =AH5=- GEOPOLY Token Geocoin, Gelb/yellow, Grün/green, Lila/purple, Hell-Blau/lightblue, Orange, farbloser/noncolor Joker

- Anthus Laptop Pink XXLE

- Caching Around Maze AE

- Compass Rose Yemon Yime 2008 or/and 2010

- Explorer Tag Elias

- Founders Gnome Tag - Jeremy + Elias

- Geonutshells 2014 Grün/green

- Good Jeremy

- Guardians of the Night Geocoin Black Nickel/Red or Silver/Dark-Blue or AE Black Rainbow Glitter

- Jeremy 2014 Tag

- Lackey Tags (all that i don´t have - i have: Ben of BenAndJayme, Heather Feather, Katie, RandolphAgarn 3 Year, ThePaigeTurner, Moun10bike, Rock Chalk)

- Leap into Caching 2012 Multi-Event Geocoin Portugal Ice (prio1) oder Space Coast, Florida (prio2)

- MOGA 2013 Award

- Signal’s Christmas Train Set Geocoin AE - the whole set (all 5 as set)

- SSoCA Geocoin The Piece Of Slate (yes, i know, too...)

My Traderlist can be seen here:

http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/ccf80cd12722c40edf7f6648c9792881.html

ssoca is in progress... ;)

I´m still searching for several coins - maybe i have luck and someone has some of them to trade or buy. Depending on what you might have for me, i´m surly willed to trade more than one of my coins for one of my seeker.

- =AH5=- GEOPOLY Token Geocoin, Gelb/yellow, Grün/green, Lila/purple, Hell-Blau/lightblue, Orange, farbloser/noncolor Joker

- Anthus Laptop Pink XXLE

- Caching Around Maze AE

- Compass Rose Yemon Yime 2008 or/and 2010

- Explorer Tag Elias

- Founders Gnome Tag - Jeremy + Elias

- Geonutshells 2014 Grün/green

- Good Jeremy

- Guardians of the Night Geocoin Black Nickel/Red or Silver/Dark-Blue or AE Black Rainbow Glitter

- Jeremy 2014 Tag

- Lackey Tags (all that i don´t have - i have: Ben of BenAndJayme, Heather Feather, Katie, RandolphAgarn 3 Year, ThePaigeTurner, Moun10bike, Rock Chalk)

- Leap into Caching 2012 Multi-Event Geocoin Portugal Ice (prio1) oder Space Coast, Florida (prio2)

- MOGA 2013 Award

- Signal’s Christmas Train Set Geocoin AE - the whole set (all 5 as set)

- SSoCA Geocoin The Piece Of Slate (yes, i know, too...)

My Traderlist can be seen here:

http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/ccf80cd12722c40edf7f6648c9792881.html

Selling off some old geocoins from circa 2008. All of these are unactivated.

Cache-aid kit geocoin

Army man 4 geocoin

Gold star military geocoin

2008 evil micro LE geocoin

Found it! Micro LE geocoin

Hi all

Looking for a WSGA 2013 coin. Somehow I missed buying one that year. Anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Thanks

VIBlackfish

Hi all

Looking for a WSGA 2013 coin. Somehow I missed buying one that year. Anyone have one they are willing to sell?

Thanks

VIBlackfish

We aren't at home (on the road returning from Yuma Mega). Is WGA same as WSGA ?? We have a WGA (not sure of the year) and a WGA Anniversary - don't know what year was attached to that ...

????????????????

Hi all

Thanks

VIBlackfish

We aren't at home (on the road returning from Yuma Mega). Is WGA same as WSGA ?? We have a WGA (not sure of the year) and a WGA Anniversary - don't know what year was attached to that ...

????????????????

They are different associations and they do have different geocoinns :)

My fantasy list is pretty short - I am looking for an Earn Your Stripes geocoin. I actually had one, but life and a divorce happens, and so am now looking for another. I'd even like to find two of them. Hoping to purchase, any chance that there are any roaming around out there?

My fantasy list is pretty short - I am looking for an Earn Your Stripes geocoin. I actually had one, but life and a divorce happens, and so am now looking for another. I'd even like to find two of them. Hoping to purchase, any chance that there are any roaming around out there?

I believe I have a couple of these coins, however they are in storage and I won't be able to pick them up for a few days to verify. If I find that I do I will let you know.

I believe I have a couple of these coins, however they are in storage and I won't be able to pick them up for a few days to verify. If I find that I do I will let you know.

That is very thoughtful of you, ttis is one I have never seen before. :) People like you is what makes this world go round. You really made me smile. :) Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

Hi dragon,

I'm selling my collection and it happens that there is one "earn your stripes" Silver, unactivated .... Just send me an offer ;)

Thanks

Paulo

wow these are absolutely breathtaking! Which one is your AE, would you like too trade for it? Valarie Butrymowicz of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

That is very thoughtful of you, ttis is one I have never seen before. :) People like you is what makes this world go round. You really made me smile. :) Keep On Caching! ~Valarie of sweetlife

I was able to get to my coins over the week-end and I definitely have one Earn your stripes coin, it is silver - thought I had a gold one too and will keep going thru them. What is your offer?

Hi dragon,

I'm selling my collection and it happens that there is one "earn your stripes" Silver, unactivated .... Just send me an offer ;)

Thanks

Paulo

Just noticed your reply here and sent you a PM.

I was able to get to my coins over the week-end and I definitely have one Earn your stripes coin, it is silver - thought I had a gold one too and will keep going thru them. What is your offer?

Sorry, am apparently not getting notifications from this thread. Am sending you a PM. Thanks!

Hi.

I am looking for a Le Chat Rampant Geocoin Santa Cruz Edition.

It is the last one missing to complete my collection. Could any one help?

I got somethings for trade, but I would also buy it.

Greetings from Germany

Im looking for the following.

Cache Cat Maddening

Cache Cat Mavelous

Edited by daMissus

I am looking for a deadliest cache geocoin. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks in advance!

I am looking for a deadliest cache geocoin. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks in advance!

The Deadliest Cache LE Nickel Wizard Edition Geocoin (50 coins) I have one of these Limited Edition

Are you wanting to sell this?

The Deadliest Cache LE Nickel Wizard Edition Geocoin (50 coins) I have one of these Limited Edition

Hi ,

I am looking for the following:

Adventure Geocoin by Wellner: Doffersons Edition XLE and Snowstorm Edition.

These are the last two missing to complete my collection. Could any one help?

I got somethings for trade, but I would also buy them.

So, I am looking to thin my collection,so I can buy a wildlife lense for my camera. I am not sure the best way to display what I have. They are all activated and currently in my collection listed on geocaching.com https://www.geocaching.com/my/collection.aspx not sure if the link will take anyone to it. I have 144 in my collection and would like to get reasonable offers. Most have been in my collection for a while and the last log is in 2012 on most. I am willing to adopt them over, of course. Let me know if there is a better/easier way to go about showing what I have. Thanks to anyone who looks my geocaching name is legolaws

@legolaws I posted a picture, on twitter I am @legolaws, of 9 un-activated coins I am trying to sell. I would like $20 per coin and I will include shipping with that. My activated coins I would like to get $15 a piece for those. (From my post above.)

So, I am looking to thin my collection,so I can buy a wildlife lense for my camera. I am not sure the best way to display what I have. They are all activated and currently in my collection listed on geocaching.com https://www.geocaching.com/my/collection.aspx not sure if the link will take anyone to it. I have 144 in my collection and would like to get reasonable offers. Most have been in my collection for a while and the last log is in 2012 on most. I am willing to adopt them over, of course. Let me know if there is a better/easier way to go about showing what I have. Thanks to anyone who looks my geocaching name is legolaws

legolaws PM sent and couple coins bought :) Hope you get your new lens soon. Thanks

Edited by cainrcc

I'm looking for the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoin, preferably in green.

e7bb60ca-ba59-4a03-8ddb-70e4287212a4_d.jpg

Edited by Bering

I'm looking for the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoin, preferably in green.

e7bb60ca-ba59-4a03-8ddb-70e4287212a4_d.jpg

I have about (15) spare Celtic Tree of Life Geocoins in my collection. My inventory shows a green/gold and green silver edition. They were expensive when I purchased them and have sold them from $72 and as much as $148.00 each. Let me know if you are interested.