GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Regarding earlier want list, I am also seeking Fort Sumter, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Antietam and Chickamauga Civil War Gold Edition / New / Unactivated Geocoins. Please contact me, if you have these and would be willing to help me complete my collection. Price per Geocoin, etc. Make me an offer that I can't refuse! Thanks for your kind assistance. :rolleyes:

I am looking for an acoustic guitar geocoin in the natural finish. Yes I know they are still for sale but I don't have the funds for a purchase right now. I have a lot of coins so maybe I have something you might want. Not all of my traders are in my list so you never know I may have what you are looking for.

Regarding earlier want list, I am also seeking Fort Sumter, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Antietam and Chickamauga Civil War Gold Edition / New / Unactivated Geocoins. Please contact me, if you have these and would be willing to help me complete my collection. Price per Geocoin, etc. Make me an offer that I can't refuse! Thanks for your kind; assistance. :rolleyes:

Is there anybody out there? Have not had much luck recently with any responses for geocoins I'm seeking.

I was putting stuff in binders today, and I noticed something missing. My September GC&PC coin never showed up from Geoswag. I believe that one was the Blackbeard one, and I need the matching pin with it. Willing to buy it if need be, but since the majority of my collection is on Ebay I assume we can work out a fair trade ;)

TMA

Bump ;)

TMA

I was putting stuff in binders today, and I noticed something missing. My September GC&PC coin never showed up from Geoswag. I believe that one was the Blackbeard one, and I need the matching pin with it. Willing to buy it if need be, but since the majority of my collection is on Ebay I assume we can work out a fair trade ;)

TMA

Bump ;)

TMA

Update. Geoswag is going to send me a replacement set, yeah! So I'm good. Thanks Geoswag.

TMA

Hi,

Searching for following coins:

Iridescent Dreams

- Leprechaun's Dream Edition

- GCF EU - orange/green

- GCF EU - green

- red/yellow BN

- red/yellow Gold

Bob Rocks Geocouitar

Trees&Men AE

Marvelous Nature Geocoin

SE GCF Denver (BN/rainbow)

AE (antique silver)

Look at my trading box at:

http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/0b169efba9e678a678b2328025da350b.html

I also will trade in Euro-Coins

Anyone can help me?

Edited by xxmurdockxx

Looking for ...

Easter Bunny Express - April 2009 (by Geoswag/Oakcoins)

E-mail sent :)

ILYM

Done deal. Thank you so much !!

This will put a smile on my mailbox flap !!! ... :D

Probably a very big smile :anibad:

ILYM

Yes siree ... One on the big box and one on the micro coin box this coming week ...

66c3636f-107a-4943-b9b1-2a74880ad9f0.jpg

Hey Collectors,

i search for a collector in Germany some Creatures of Nightcaching Geocoins,

if you can help me, please mail me i will give you the contact!

Missing Versions

Best regards

David

As far as I know Pastor B has a couple of those for trade.

http://cointracking.com/public/pastor_B

I'm not sure if he has (one of) the versions you're looking for, but you can always send him a message.

I´m still searching for the following coins (yes i know, most of them are htf, but sometimes dreams come true...) - maybe someone has one/some available for trade or sale:

2008 Bommerang Geocoin Copper and Nickel AE

Original Can of Beans Antique Gold w/Black Nickel or Antique Nickel w/Black Nickel

Anthus Laptop Pink XXLE

Caching Around Maze Copper AE

Geosmurfz a silver/nickel version

Leap into Caching 2012 Multi-Event Geocoin Portugal Ice

Moga 2009 Staff Version (silver with gold glitter)

Moga 2013 Award

The Phantom Cacher Coin Mystery

Reviewer's Watering Hole Geocoin

The Caching Pill Geocoin 2006 LE silver blue yellow

My Traderlist can be found on cointracking.com and mygeodb.de

Thanks for looking

I need some help

I have made a mistake in trading with a friend in Europe - I sent him 10-10-10 Georgia and 10-10-10 Phoenix, AZ

(I was supposed to send 11-11-11)

so....

I need to find Georgia and AZ 11-11-11 multi event

HELP!

please send email through geocaching email

hopeful....

Edited by Pastor_B

My previous post indicated that I was looking for Civil War Series geocoins. I want to further define that I am looking for specifically the Gold Edition Civil War Series geocoins: For Sumter, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Antietam and Chickamauga. Please contact me if you have any of these or know someone who would be willing to sell or trade with me. Thanks.

I am looking for :

Compass Rose 2013 Tezcatlipoca

Compass Rose 2013 Xipe-Totec

Compass Rose 2012 Kilimanjaro

Compass Rose 2012 Sahara

I have a couple of sample coins to trade (or might trade for coins i have up on the eplace)

PM me if you have

Regards,

dean

Edited by haysonics

I am looking for :

Compass Rose 2012 Sahara

The Compass Rose 2012 Kilimanjaro is currently up for auction on the eplace.

Click here

Sahara and Kilimanjaro versions are also still for sale @ Geostuff.com.au, along with Kalahari and Cape of Good Hope.

Edited by Ogima

I am looking for :

Compass Rose 2012 Sahara

The Compass Rose 2012 Kilimanjaro is currently up for auction on the eplace.

Click here

Sahara and Kilimanjaro versions are also still for sale @ Geostuff.com.au, along with Kalahari and Cape of Good Hope.

Thanks for the info but I am just wishing to trade for 2 sample coins I have.

Edited by haysonics

i am looking for the pink breast cancer ribbon or the yemon yime version of a breast cancer coin.

i am only 12 days from finishing radiation — yea — and i would like to celebrate with a geocoin!

i don't really have anything to trade as i cut my collection down to a nice manageable number so would love to find someone that has one for sale. sort of a present to myself from myself.

with having to slow down for a little while i am really enjoying going through my coins remembering how i got each one. kind of fun. yellow ducky here, tranquility here and there - and maybe over there. the christmas mystery coin as well as the imagine peace mystery coin. i wanted to carry that with me all the time, but was afraid i would lose it.

anyway, i still read the forum, lurking in the shadows and buy a coin once in a while. usually a tranquility - what else!

so, if anyone has one they can part with i can trade $$$.

lara

Just found out about the Swiss coiner Conivo. He made a set of four remarkable Dreagonheart Geocoins, but unfortunately they sold out some time ago. Anybody out there who has the complete set (or a single coin) and is willing to part with it?

Trading list available here, but will also buy if the price is right.

See pictures below for the coins.

Black Nickel

blacknickel.jpg

Polished Gold

goldglanz.jpg

Polished Silver

chromglanz.jpg

Satin Silver

silberseidenmatt.jpg

Just found out about the Swiss coiner Conivo. He made a set of four remarkable Dreagonheart Geocoins, but unfortunately they sold out some time ago. Anybody out there who has the complete set (or a single coin) and is willing to part with it?

Trading list available here, but will also buy if the price is right.

See pictures below for the coins.

Black Nickel

blacknickel.jpg

Polished Gold

goldglanz.jpg

Polished Silver

chromglanz.jpg

Satin Silver

silberseidenmatt.jpg

Oh my those are breathtaking....

Help needed: I need to find a few 10 Years of Geocaching Event coins

If you have one or more of the coins listed, please email me through my GC profile (as I do not often check PM via this forum)

thanks in advance!

• Minnesota

• Missouri

• Ontario

• New Jersey

• Ontario

• Iowa

• Texas

• Maine

• Central Coast Florida

• United Kingdom

• Illinois

• Portugal

• Pittsburg

• Pilsen

• Georgia

• Manitoba

• Colorado

Edited by Pastor_B

i am looking for the pink breast cancer ribbon or the yemon yime version of a breast cancer coin.

i am only 12 days from finishing radiation — yea — and i would like to celebrate with a geocoin!

i don't really have anything to trade as i cut my collection down to a nice manageable number so would love to find someone that has one for sale. sort of a present to myself from myself.

with having to slow down for a little while i am really enjoying going through my coins remembering how i got each one. kind of fun. yellow ducky here, tranquility here and there - and maybe over there. the christmas mystery coin as well as the imagine peace mystery coin. i wanted to carry that with me all the time, but was afraid i would lose it.

anyway, i still read the forum, lurking in the shadows and buy a coin once in a while. usually a tranquility - what else!

so, if anyone has one they can part with i can trade $$$.

lara

email sent