GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hello Geocoiners,

I'm trying to complete my set of Tree of Life coins. I managed to get all but 4 version:

- Dark Blue on .925 Silver (Error)

- Blue on .925 Shiny Silver TO

- Green in Silver (Error)

- Shiny Gold on Silver

I know that especially the first 2 coins are difficult to get but maybe I have some good traders to offer for these two, for example:

- Tree of Life .925 Shiny Silver & Brass 2-Tone TO (25 minted)

- Tengwar Large .925 Silver (5 minted)

A BIG thanks to Yanagi for the trade

quote name='Pastor_B' timestamp='1381928811' post='5311548']

Can anyone give me a lead on where or from whom I might acquire (trade) an unactivated Geocaching Skills Golden Mastercoin?

I have the other four coins and would like to try to have a complete set

also looking for a TSUN version of the Neptune's Compass coin

fingers crossed and thanks!

Bryan

please email me through my GC profile as I do not always check PMs

Edited by Pastor_B

Hi all,

I am looking for avroairs CW coins V1 black nickel yellow with tag and V2 black nickel red.

Beside of that I am also looking for the square CW coins both in silver and gold.

Contact via email preferred (forceman242 at googlemail dot com) please let me know anything about sale or trade.

Regards from Germany

FM242

Hi there,

I am desperately looking for the following coins to complete my sets. Unactivated coins preferred, Samples (track/non-track) are fine, too. Cash and trade.

CacheCat Geocoin - Maddening Cat

CacheCat Geocoin - Marvelous Cat

Key of Bremen Geocoin - Red

Key of Bremen Geocoin - Black

Key of Bremen Geocoin - Orange

Thurus Geocoin - "Cointest" AE 15

Team Yanagi Geocoin - Antique Gold RE 20

Himmelfahrt & Höllentrip Geocoin - VIP Edition

Schrodinger's Geocoin - Black Nickel LE

HQ Signal Coin - first mint ("Log the Lily Pad") --- offering HQ Signal Coin - second mint ("Log the Lillypad") as 1:1 share

And finally, for another coin addict: Landsharkz Gecko - "Albino" (the XLE "Snow" edition with red eyes)

If you have one (or more) of these available, please contact me (English, German, French).

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Just returning to the Geocaching Hobby after an absence. I may be posting in the incorrect place, but giving it a shot. I am looking for some of the older (and newer) style TSUN designed Earth Turtles. I do not have coins for trade as I am re-building a collection.

If anyone has these for purchase, please let me know. Thanks!

I am looking for the Geocoin Club February 2007 "Hypnosis" Geocoin. Please e-mail me if you know where I can find one!

Update a few hours after originally posting - I am now the lucky owner of one of these, thanks to a local geocacher who had one available! Thank you!

Edited by Madam Pomfrey

I would like to offer my coins for trade. The following five are very special, created for Hungarian events, minted in low numbers, all limited editions, available only at a certain event or for a very closed circle, not in stores.

Even though Hungary joined the game in June 2001, coins become available only in the recent years. The first one (very ugly) was minted in 2008. The next ones in 2011, 2012, 2013. A total of 8 different coins (that is what I know about, but I don't think that are any others). Shockingly low number! So, owning a Hungarian coin is quite a privilege. :-) Would you like one?

Gemenc Event 2013 - 100 minted http://indafoto.hu/strombus/image/20155035-446a17dc/user

DEocaching DEocoin 2013 - 60 minted http://indafoto.hu/strombus/image/20155029-32003b4c/user

Deocaching Event 2013 - 100 minted http://indafoto.hu/strombus/image/20155027-9a8c9e8e/user

MegaHUnt - event coin from 2011, total of 300 minted in 2 color versions http://indafoto.hu/strombus/image/20085083-c6900299/350323

Mega Ride & Find - event coin from 2012, total of 250 minted in 3 color versions http://indafoto.hu/strombus/image/20085081-8556b2a2/user

Here you can also find the rest of the coins (not Hungary related) I have for trade: http://indafoto.hu/strombus/geocoin

I live in Hungary, but if you live in the States and would like to save on postage I have a shipping address there and I will be there in January, see being afraid of using international mail should not stop you.

SEEKING:

Hedgehog

frogs

bicycles

Signal

8-8-8 Multi event

9-9-9 Multi event

personal coins

guitars

anything can be tempting :-)

Thank you.

Edited by Strombus

Wanting:

all evil micro coins (2006-2012)

a cat geocoin, (cat must be black with some white or all black will work)

otter geocoin (ones with glow fish and jewel on front)

hope i am allowed to post my wants even if all i want to trade is money. that money can however be spent on other coins...so it's sorta like trading :P

Edited by Intrepid Dyad

looking for a terrain 666 and a Himmelfahrt & Höllentrip Geocoin...please check my link to cointracking.com for traders

ILYK

ILYL

edited to add I also have a full set including le of the 2012 compass rose coins available

Edited by drneal

looking for a terrain 666 and a Himmelfahrt & Höllentrip Geocoin...please check my link to cointracking.com for traders

ILYK

ILYL

edited to add I also have a full set including le of the 2012 compass rose coins available

If anyone has the coins drneal is looking for, you can check my link to cointracking.com for available traders, too. We've kind of combined our collections. ^_^

You can look through my keepers as well. I know I'll be moving some of those to the available list, so if you see something you like...I can't promise I'll let it go...but it won't hurt to ask. :P

http://cointracking.com/public/imoutnabout

Edited by imoutnabout

All we want for Christmas is a

:santa:2007 British Columbia Geocoin :santa:

:santa:2009 British Columbia Geocion :santa:

if you know of someone out there that has one, and they are thinking of selling them we would love to slip these under the tree. Thanks for helping santa out!

E-mail sent concerning the 2007 BC coin :D

ILYM

if you know of someone out there that has one, and they are thinking of selling them we would love to slip these under the tree. Thanks for helping santa out!

ILYM

Thank you for the help with Christmas. This was a great surprise! :yikes:

ILYM

Thank you for the help with Christmas. This was a great surprise! :yikes:

Too bad I didn't have the second one :(

Glad I could be of some help :santa:

ILYM

Hello

Still looking for some unactivated coins older coins to trade or buy

- Lackey coins 2005-2009 (Could be activated but zero logs for the older ones)

- Compass Rose 5th Anniversary - Any Finish

- Caching Zone (US or Canada) any finish

- Atlas Geocoin

- Civil War Geocoins 01-10 - Any Finish, but preferably the Shiny Gold SE

- Dala Horse - Any Finish

- Hogwild Compass Geocoin (3D looks sort of like a sun dial)

- Hogwild Ancient Airplane silver (3D Aztec flying machine)

- Dark Side of the Cache

- GeoSmurfz - I have a few looking for others.

I have a pretty big collection, so i think i may have something on your trader list if it's not too exotic or impossible to find.

Email me

Thanks in advance

B42! :smile: