GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hey, I am looking for one of the Micro GPS Geocoins. I need it to be unactivated because it is for my friends for her birthday. If someone has one that they are willing to sell then please send me an email through my profile page!

Thank You!

TC+12

bb753f3a-634a-470f-b2b2-3d65bc4e782f.jpg

Hey, I am looking for one of the Micro GPS Geocoins. I need it to be unactivated because it is for my friends for her birthday. If someone has one that they are willing to sell then please send me an email through my profile page!

Thank You!

TC+12

E-mail sent :)

I am looking for one of the Master Mason Geocoins. Activated or Unactivated. Either Finish. If you have one you are willing to sell or trade then please let me know. I don't have that many coins for trade but I do have some. Please email me through my profile page if you have one you are willing to part with! :)

487e2658-0f0d-4632-8ed4-ab20beb41e25.jpgf6f4e358-55da-419d-8cee-0f0ad2aab346.jpg

Thank You!

TC+12

Still waiting for a reply :huh:

Thank You!

TC+12

Still waiting for a reply :huh:

Oops! Missed your email in my inbox! Replying now! :)

Thank You!

TC+12

Laval K-9, beware, TC+12 is a fraudster, i paid him alot money to buy a coin from him and never get one !!!

He didn't reply to my emails since i transferred the money.

Maybe someone here knows him personally and could appeal to his conscience to send me the coin. $50 is much money to me!!!

Thank You!

TC+12

Laval K-9, beware, TC+12 is a fraudster, i paid him alot money to buy a coin from him and never get one !!!

Maybe someone here knows him personally and could appeal to his conscience to send me the coin. $50 is much money to me!!!

I also have a negative experience with this person. Coin I send has arrived, money he said he had send, never arrived.... Tried a lot to solve this, but no real coöperation. Be warned!

Thank You!

TC+12

I also have a negative experience with this person. Coin I send has arrived, money he said he had send, never arrived.... Tried a lot to solve this, but no real coöperation. Be warned!

Thanks for letting me know guys! He finally replied to me telling me he could get the coin for 8$ from someone else. I was asking 12 and could have lowered it to 10 but not to 8. Glad I didn't do business with him :mad:

Thank You!

TC+12

Thanks for letting me know guys! He finally replied to me telling me he could get the coin for 8$ from someone else. I was asking 12 and could have lowered it to 10 but not to 8. Glad I didn't do business with him :mad:

This is complete bologna!! mad.gif I've done more good trades on here than I have bad ones! And I didn't defraud either of you two!! mad.gif

JackHoe: I sent you the money, PayPal confirmed it and advised me that what YOU were doing was a scam people sometimes try where they claim they didn't get the money in hopes the person they are selling to is ignorant enough that they send the money again without checking or thinking about it so that then they get paid twice for the same item! So after some many talks with you I finally took PayPal's advice and ceased all contact with you.

DNH7280: First of all, did miss your first email and it got lost in my inbox, but I responded to you today after you emailed me again and I just emailed you back a second time a few minutes ago. I would like to keep my good name and, while I have not done that many, I have done some trades via the forums here and, with the exception of you and JackHoe, they have all been positive experiences for both me and the other person I have traded Geocoins with, bought them from, and sold them to! So I would appreciate it if you would not go shooting off into the forums making libelous claims trying to defame me!! mad.gif

Laval K-9: I did get another offer from someone else that beat your's, that's why I didn't buy from you. I bought one from the Geocacher named Toojin who received my money, and in return I bought the Geocoin from him. You can even check with him if you would like!!

Best Regards,

A VERY Frustrated TC+12

This is complete bologna!! mad.gif I've done more good trades on here than I have bad ones! And I didn't defraud either of you two!! mad.gif

JackHoe: I sent you the money, PayPal confirmed it and advised me that what YOU were doing was a scam people sometimes try where they claim they didn't get the money in hopes the person they are selling to is ignorant enough that they send the money again without checking or thinking about it so that then they get paid twice for the same item! So after some many talks with you I finally took PayPal's advice and ceased all contact with you.

Best Regards,

A VERY Frustrated TC+12

I'm not saying you didn't pay, I'm saying I didn't receive the payment and you don't really coöperate to solve it. You promised to send a mail to paypal and send me their answer to that as proof. You didn't do that. I'm just sharing my experience with you. Without any proof you are saying I'm playing games here? Who do you think you are fooling?

You say you have paid and I'm scamming? Proof it!

Edited by JackHoe

Best Regards,

A VERY Frustrated TC+12

I'm not saying you didn't pay, I'm saying I didn't receive the payment and you don't really coöperate to solve it. You promised to send a mail to paypal and send me their answer to that as proof. You didn't do that. I'm just sharing my experience with you. Without any proof you are saying I'm playing games here? Who do you think you are fooling?

We both know that isn't true Jack. Maybe to you it is, but only if you twist & distort it. mad.gif

Goodbye!

I am looking for one of the Master Mason Geocoins. Activated or Unactivated. Either Finish. If you have one you are willing to sell or trade then please let me know. I don't have that many coins for trade but I do have some. Please email me through my profile page if you have one you are willing to part with! :)

I traded Mason geocoin with TC+12 and all was OK.

Thanks. I am satisfied.

Edited by HaRaKa

We both know that isn't true Jack. Maybe to you it is, but only if you twist & distort it. mad.gif

Goodbye!

When it comes to proving what you say, you want to quit the discussion. That makes it al clear who is twising & distorting things. I'm not here to argue with you and I'm not going to fight about $20,-. I think people have to draw there own conclusion.

I have one of these to trade:

2013-05-28161757_zps4405daf8.jpg

**Listed below are my traders/seekers.....feel free to EMAIL me with any offers, I love discovering new coins! :)

TRADERS:

2013 Butterfly Hinged Geocoin

Venetian Mask V2 Verde

Nav’Egg’ation

Seals of Solomen Bronze

Eureka Satelite Spinner (activated)

10 years of Geocaching Spinner

10-10-10 Halloween edition

10 Years of geocaching Mardi Gras

10 Years of Geocaching cache Royale

Midnight geocaching Madness 2010

Warren 2011 GeoWoodstock (circle)

Geocoin&Pin Club March 2011 Kiss My Lucky Charms

World Diabetes Day Geocoin (activated)

SEEKERS:

Morpho Butterfly 2010 Orange

Compass Rose 2011 High Noon

Compass Rose 2012 Congo

Marvelous Nature - GCF Europe Special Edition

Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie – Green

Wolf Pack (Moondust LE Glitter)

Guardians of the night (Various editions)

Got your Coords (various editions)

Monster in a Box (Purple, Blue, Green)

Turlutortue Geocoin (Antique Copper & Black Nickel, Turlutortue V2 Nature, Turlutortue V2 Green Isle, XXXLE - BELLA TERRA)

All Weather Geocaching

First to find Logbook geocoin

Alice (Blue/Silver, Antique Silver, Yellow/Black Nickel, Satin gold w/ Orange and Green)

Pax Dragon Aussie Fire Breather (Red)

Pax Dragon Lil Hiccup (Purple)

Pax Dragon Lil Punkin (Green Translucent)

Carousel Animals (Various)

Cachepillar Geocoin

Beware of Where You Park Geocoin

Earth Turtle Oceania - TSUN Version

The Caching Bug Gold

Sakura Sakura Sunset (red)

Sakura Sakura Night (dark blue)

2010 Compass Rose Yemon Yime

2010 Compass Rose Graciosa

Voyage of Exploration Sea Midnight

Voyage of Exploration Sea Sunset

Voyage of Exploration Land Sunset

Sahasrara geocoin - black nickel

Matlock 75's Version 1 Gold Compass Rose

Tranquility (Blue is My World, Purple Haze, Various)

Looking for the following Powers of Ten (10 10 10) coins;

Mississippi

Texas

Maine

Pittsburgh, PA

Long Island, NY

Bend, OR

Idaho

United Kingdom

Willing to pay or trade, although we don't have much to trade. Below are what we currently have to trade.

Powers of Ten

Fayetteville, NC

Lisbon, Portugal

Southfield, MI

Santa Cruz, CA

Colorado

Akron, OH

Hi there,

I'm coming from Germany and been looking for all 12-12-12 Multi Event Geocoins from the USA...

moulinsart

Do you have anything to trade? Or are you looking to buy?

Yes, I have some Coins to trade! Look: http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/076e7182c8a283acae0f07990075a5b3.html#seek

You'll find them under "Verkauf und Tauschkiste"

Do you mean the first list of coins?

Hi there,

I'm coming from Germany and been looking for all 12-12-12 Multi Event Geocoins from the USA...

moulinsart

Yes, I have some Coins to trade! Look: http://www.mygeodb.de/showroom/076e7182c8a283acae0f07990075a5b3.html#seek

Yes, the first list!

Looking for info on the Cacher Micro Geocoin. Can aanyone tell me how many versions there are? Does anyone have any for sale? We activate all of our coins so we don't really have much to trade.

Thanks.

Squishypets

This coin?

coin1_zpsfbb862cf.jpg

CF30

I found this link that lists at least 8 of the editions. I don't know if this is a full list.

You can also look through this old forum thread.

Edited by surteb

Looking for info on the Cacher Micro Geocoin. Can aanyone tell me how many versions there are? Does anyone have any for sale? We activate all of our coins so we don't really have much to trade.

Thanks.

Squishypets

This coin?

coin1_zpsfbb862cf.jpg

CF30

I found this link that lists at least 8 of the editions. I don't know if this is a full list.

I own 26 versions of this coin. But I don´t know if there are still some unknown editions. Unfortunately Castle Man doesn´t have any information about it.

You can find my Cacher Geocoins at my GC profile with pictures.

I also have some to sell at mygeodb.de. There is an English translation available.

If someone has a new edition I am willing to trade something special or pay! :)

Thanks.

Squishypets

This coin?

coin1_zpsfbb862cf.jpg

CF30

I own 26 versions of this coin. But I don´t know if there are still some unknown editions. Unfortunately Castle Man doesn´t have any information about it.

I also have some to sell at mygeodb.de. There is an English translation available.

I also have the 26 first versions, but I think there were made more versions later that I did not buy - see pictures of mine with the original names here: http://geocaching.stigroar.net/geocoins

Hi there,

moulinsart

Yes, the first list!

Email sent :)

Hi there,

moulinsart

I hve 8 or 9 of the 12-12-12 geocoins from different places that are extras. email me your needs and I will let you know what I have. Thanks MO Pirate

packerbacker31@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Squishypets

This coin?

coin1_zpsfbb862cf.jpg

CF30

I also have the 26 first versions, but I think there were made more versions later that I did not buy - see pictures of mine with the original names here: http://geocaching.stigroar.net/geocoins

Looking for geocoins specifically designated for any MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affiliation or event.

Also looking for Yellowstone or Arches National Park coins. I've seen some on ebay but I do not ebay, so can't buy from there.

Update ...

The MS coins I'm aware of that I'm seeking are:

MS Bike 2008

MS Climb 2010

plus any other MS coins I'm not aware of. I already have found the Netherlands MS Research coin, both versions.

My SO and geo-partner has MS ... so these are of special interest.

Edited by nevadanick

Update:

TRADERS:

Rainbow SE - Nickel

Cacher Geocoin Camo (Would like to trade for another Cacher Geocoin)

Venetian Mask V2 Verde

Nav’Egg’ation

Seals of Solomen Bronze

Eureka Satelite Spinner (activated)

10 years of Geocaching Spinner

10 Years of geocaching Mardi Gras

10 Years of Geocaching cache Royale

Midnight geocaching Madness 2010

Warren 2011 GeoWoodstock (circle)

Geocoin&Pin Club March 2011 Kiss My Lucky Charms

World Diabetes Day Geocoin (activated)

SEEKERS:

Morpho Butterfly 2010 Orange

Marvelous Nature - GCF Europe Special Edition

Pursuit of Caching Magnetic Pie – Green

Wolf Pack (Moondust LE Glitter)

Guardians of the night (Various editions)

Got your Coords (various editions)

Monster in a Box (Purple, Blue, Green)

Turlutortue Geocoin (Antique Copper & Black Nickel, Turlutortue V2 Nature, Turlutortue V2 Green Isle, XXXLE - BELLA TERRA)

Cacher Geocoins

All Weather Geocaching

First to find Logbook geocoin

Pick Me Up (Need all but Tanny (Orange))

Cacher Geocoins

Alice (Blue/Silver, Antique Silver, Yellow/Black Nickel, Satin gold w/ Orange and Green)

Pax Dragon Aussie Fire Breather (Red)

Pax Dragon Lil Hiccup (Purple)

Pax Dragon Lil Punkin (Green Translucent)

Carousel Animals (Various)

Cachepillar Geocoin (Regular edition)

Moon Mushroom

Beware of Where You Park Geocoin (AE Glitter Version)

Earth Turtle Oceania - TSUN Version

The Caching Bug Gold

Sakura Sakura Sunset (red)

Sakura Sakura Night (dark blue)

2010 Compass Rose Yemon Yime

2010 Compass Rose Graciosa

Voyage of Exploration Sea Midnight

Voyage of Exploration Sea Sunset

Voyage of Exploration Land Sunset

Compass Rose 2011 High Noon

Compass Rose 2012 Congo

Sahasrara geocoin - black nickel

Matlock 75's Version 1 Gold Compass Rose

Tranquility (Blue is My World, Purple Haze, Various)

*Please Email me with any offers......I love discovering new coins! :)

Edited by Where'sMyMarbles

Still Searching for the following coins:

2007 Generic Mega (antique copper, antique silver, nickle)

Anthus Laptop Pink und other testcolors

Boomerang copper and silver

Caching Pill LE silver 2006 blue yellow

Geocaching Skills 4er Set

Glasscoin Geoturtle

Leap Year Portugal Ice

Mallorgeo 2013 Event LE or Eckberts DL XLE

Moga pistol 2009 Satin Silber Glitter (staff version)

Moun10bike

Mystery: The Phantom Cacher Coin

Sahasrara 2009 Matte Black Nickel XXLE

Wildlife Muggles Cache Bandit Nickel

My Traderlist is in my signature

Thanks

Looking for geocoins specifically designated for any MS (Multiple Sclerosis) affiliation or event.

Also looking for a Yellowstone National Park coin. I've seen some on ebay but I do not ebay, so can't buy from there.

Found a MS-Climb 2010, but still seeking an MS-Bike 2008 and a Yellowstone NP coin.