- New York

- Pilsen, Czech Republic

- Sacramento, California

- Madison, Mississippi

more details about versions of 12-12-12 cois Bo.T.L.'s Collection

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

I have begun selling a large majority of my geocoins on Ebay. I'd like to try some trading here in the trade thread too, to hopefully get that unique piece to a cacher who's looking for it. If anyone has a particular 2005-2008 coin they are looking for (trackable or not), drop me a line. I'm piling up about 1000 coins to go through right now. I also have an electronic list available to email you for trades, but it's just far too long to post here. Thanks!

TMA

I am certainly interested in seeing what Geocoins you have :) I have sent you a pm via GC.com :)

Wanted WWFM IX Geocoins & This years / Pathtags

We attended Dorset Gal & Geodog's Event last year, :D but were not as into our Geocoins then. We would very much like to get a coin for last year, we are also hoping to get a coin for this year for us all - me and my husband and our 2 children.

It was very interesting to see the different types of 12-12-12 coins and we all have different ones.

Will all the WWFM X coins be the same or will there be a variety of designs like the 12-12-12 ones?

Many thanks

Heather aka Cache on Wheels

Wanted WWFM IX Geocoins & This years / Pathtags

We attended Dorset Gal & Geodog's Event last year, :D but were not as into our Geocoins then. We would very much like to get a coin for last year, we are also hoping to get a coin for this year for us all - me and my husband and our 2 children.

It was very interesting to see the different types of 12-12-12 coins and we all have different ones.

Will all the WWFM X coins be the same or will there be a variety of designs like the 12-12-12 ones?

Many thanks

Heather aka Cache on Wheels

Last year's coin ?? This is THE best place to post your 'want'. The WWFM-IX only had one version.

The WWFM-X will have only one version, according to podcachers. Check their website >> https://sites.google.com/site/wwfminfo/ ... they are approved for links on GC.com and it also clarifies exactly what the 'official' coin will look like. AFAIK there will be only ONE version sold for the event coin.

BTW ... any question about #^$&tags will have to be posted outside of GS forums. These are not an allowed discussion here.

Edited by nevadanick

I am looking for two (2) Cherry City Cachers Geocoins, the Black Cherry Edition (made with a Black Nickel finish). One is for a friend so I will need that one to be Unactivated, but the other one is for me and my personal collection so it can be Activated. If anyone has any that they are willing to sell me then send me a pm through my profile page. :)

e659733c-d6cf-449a-9439-6123f87040ba.jpg

Edited by TC+12

WWFM IX coin wanted please. From 2011, we were not really collecting coins as much then, we attended DorsetGal & Geodog's event in Poole Dorset.

We are hoping to get one for this year too when they are on sale :)

Thank you

Cache on Wheels

WWFM-IX is from 2012 (June 9th), not 2011. Someone may have one to trade or sell.

The WWFM-X coins (2013) are supposed to be available for purchase around mid-March.

Want to keep up on the WWFM-X ? Bookmark or 'favorite' - http://www.gcwwfm.com/ (approved link by GS)

Looking for:

Multiple Sclerosis / Multiple Sclerose related geocoins.

Have the ones currently being sold on Geocachingshop.nl

Looking for MS Bike 2008 and MS Climb 2010 ... and other MS related coins that might be available.

MY SO has MS and I'm trying to find any MS coins out there already.

Thx !!

Want to acquire GCC Members Only-February 2013 Masters of Cache Geocoin. Does anyone know who is offering/distributing this Geocoin? Please advise, as it shows Griffins on it which is our family crest/symbol... Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.

As you noted, this coin is sold by GCC (GeoCoinClub) to it's members, by subscription. Even after it's release to Club Members it will stay a reserved purchase for Club Members for a period of time (approx 6 months iirc) before it is released for public purchase.

Some members purchase extras for trade and/or re-sale.

Want to acquire GCC Members Only-February 2013 Masters of Cache Geocoin. Does anyone know who is offering/distributing this Geocoin? Please advise, as it shows Griffins on it which is our family crest/symbol... Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.

You Have Mail! :rolleyes:

Spelling

Edited by TeamEccs21

I am looking to buy several Geocoins either Activated OR Unactivated:

1) Digital Hell Geocoin - Red Hell Edition

2) Digital Hell Geocoin - Blue Flame Edition

3) Digital Hell Geocoin - Purple Flame Edition

4) 2008 Spring Duckling Geocoin

If you have one of these Geocoins and are interested in selling it then please let me know via a PM!! Thank You!

Cheers!

TC+12

Also, I was wanting to know about the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoin designed by the late Geocoin designer SCAVOK. I have heard that there is a Blue version of this coin, but I have never seen a picture of it or anything else about it anywhere! Is there any truth to this or did I hear false information?? Thanks!

--TC+12

Also, I was wanting to know about the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoin designed by the late Geocoin designer SCAVOK. I have heard that there is a Blue version of this coin, but I have never seen a picture of it or anything else about it anywhere! Is there any truth to this or did I hear false information?? Thanks!

--TC+12

It was his trade only version of the ocin. Very hard to find as most people tend to keep personally traded for geocoins.

-172382806465979132.jpg-172382806465979133.jpg

He also did a Dark blue version:

-172382806465979130.jpg-172382806465979131.jpg

I am looking to buy several Geocoins either Activated OR Unactivated:

1) Digital Hell Geocoin - Red Hell Edition

2) Digital Hell Geocoin - Blue Flame Edition

3) Digital Hell Geocoin - Purple Flame Edition

4) 2008 Spring Duckling Geocoin

If you have one of these Geocoins and are interested in selling it then please let me know via a PM!! Thank You!

Cheers!

TC+12

I have the Purple Flame digital hell. PM me

WWFM IX coin wanted please. From 2012, we were not really collecting coins as much then, we attended DorsetGal & Geodog's event in Poole Dorset.

We are hoping to get one for this year too when they are on sale :)

Thank you

Cache on Wheels

WWFM-IX is from 2012 (June 9th), not 2011. Someone may have one to trade or sell.

The WWFM-X coins (2013) are supposed to be available for purchase around mid-March.

Want to keep up on the WWFM-X ? Bookmark or 'favorite' - http://www.gcwwfm.com/ (approved link by GS)

Oops my mistake, yes it is last years one that we want.

I have already ordered 4 WWFMX coins as soon as they came out - thanks for the message, so I may have one if this years to trade if anyone has one from last year??