GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I went to my first event this weekend, the Midwest Geobash 2012, and then some friends I went with told me that there was an event Geocoin that I should get for it. The issue was that I was too late and the place where they were selling them was already closed and wouldn't be opening again because it was Saturday. So if anyone has the Event Geocoin for the MWGB 2012 then I am definitely interested in it. Best way to get in contact is to shoot me an email through my profile page on here. Thanks.

I went to my first event this weekend, the Midwest Geobash 2012, and then some friends I went with told me that there was an event Geocoin that I should get for it. The issue was that I was too late and the place where they were selling them was already closed and wouldn't be opening again because it was Saturday. So if anyone has the Event Geocoin for the MWGB 2012 then I am definitely interested in it. Best way to get in contact is to shoot me an email through my profile page on here. Thanks.

You have mail :rolleyes:

632746f0-b3bd-4abd-a571-03036837d0e9.jpga6915aed-5e40-4be2-b949-db116912e7df.jpg

This is my trade only AE UFO Geocoin. It;s 3-Tone Black Nickle & Gold on the top, Black Nickle bottom w/ copper ring. It was my final UFO Geocoin version to be minted. Contact me at teamkizb@gmail.com if interested.

I'm seeking:

2005 Reviewers Geocoin

2008 Reviewers Geocoin

2011 Gold Lackey Geocoin

2011 German Reviewer Geocoin-Nightshift Edition Reviewer only LE

v1 Crop Circle Geocoin

2008 Alien Compass Rose Geocoin

any other Sci-Fi, space type Geocoins

I'm also open to offers

Edited by Team kizb

We are looking for a couple of older coins...

Duncan Clan (Deception Pass)

Block Island

$$'s or trade. We have a "bunch" of coins, we are sure we may have something you want.

PM us !

TX,

JoenSue

Found the Duncan in Norway!!! Still looking for Block Island Lighthouse! :)

Hello

Im searching for

Bavarian Bayern Coin the first Version,from 2006, Silver, black nickel, gold

Terrain 666 from Sepp und Berta ( mygeocoin) orange and red

Augsburger Cachekiste first Version

Windis Königlich Bayerische Stammtisch Geocoin

Freezing Geocoin, pink and red

Coinfather Mystery (blue)

$$ or trade

Please send a email to me

Zauni

seeking a "Czech ceramic" geocoin in black

I have one of the brown ones to offer in trade

(may be willing to add some cash and/or another geocoin to the deal)

if you have one of the black ones available, but are looking for something else, please feel free to contact me - I have a number of other geocoins that I am willing to trade (and cash money is also an option)

So I've tried this before, but could never seem to nail down an offer. I still have this nice shiny Moun10bike V3 sitting here, and I'd like to see if anyone actually wants it. If you're interested, please email me a list of what coins you have to offer. Thanks!

TMA

I´m still interested in a trade. Maybe you´ll have a look at my trader again. Thanks

So I've tried this before, but could never seem to nail down an offer. I still have this nice shiny Moun10bike V3 sitting here, and I'd like to see if anyone actually wants it. If you're interested, please email me a list of what coins you have to offer. Thanks!

TMA

I´m still interested in a trade. Maybe you´ll have a look at my trader again. Thanks

Unfortunately all the coins you had on your list that I would have traded for are gone. Sorry.

TMA

TMA

I wish I would have known...you saw most of my good stuff at bash...even traded for a lot of it

I'll see if I can get a list together

**WANTED** GPS Adeventure Maze geocoin from Dayton Ohio. We went to the maze and they were sold out of the coins, I was super bummed. Now I am looking for one. Let me know if you have one. I have a few coins I can use for trade or can pay. Email only. sparticus06@verizon.net since I don't come in here at all anymore. Thanks

Searching for a set of the "block party cube geocoins" - not sure if this is the official name. Saw one on ebay - it is a set of 6 coins. Thanks.

If you are looking for the coin the Cache Addict made then I'll give you a bit more details. Unfortunately they sold so quickly I don't have a picture of the completed BLOCK. I will tell you that one coin die/design was used. It takes 6 of these coins to complete the block. There was 100 Black Nickel, 100 Gold and 100 Silver coins made. Most were sold as the set of 6 to make the cube.

This particular coin will not be reminted but I heard they were working on a similar design for Geocoinfest.

Searching for a set of the "block party cube geocoins" - not sure if this is the official name. Saw one on ebay - it is a set of 6 coins. Thanks.

If you are looking for the coin the Cache Addict made then I'll give you a bit more details. Unfortunately they sold so quickly I don't have a picture of the completed BLOCK. I will tell you that one coin die/design was used. It takes 6 of these coins to complete the block. There was 100 Black Nickel, 100 Gold and 100 Silver coins made. Most were sold as the set of 6 to make the cube.

This particular coin will not be reminted but I heard they were working on a similar design for Geocoinfest.

Thanks for the information, that are the coins i´m searching for.

I'm looking for either

1.) a complete set (6 coins) of the Block Party Cube Coins or

2.) a Moun10Bike V5

I would trade each of above mentioned options for a complete set (6 pcs) of following coins:

A Complete set of 2012 German Reviewer (3 coins, including the Reviewer Only Edition)

+ a Volunteer 2008 (activated but can be adopted)

+ a Lackey 2005 (activated but can be adopted)

+ an additional coin of your choice from www.cointracking.com/public/TandT

Let's rock guys, real collectors know that this is an excellent offer.

Edited by 2

I'm looking for either

1.) a complete set (6 coins) of the Block Party Cube Coins or

2.) a Moun10Bike V5

I would trade each of above mentioned options for a complete set (6 pcs) of following coins:

A Complete set of 2012 German Reviewer (3 coins, including the Reviewer Only Edition)

+ a Volunteer 2008 (activated but can be adopted)

+ a Lackey 2005 (activated but can be adopted)

+ an additional coin of your choice from www.cointracking.com/public/TandT

Let's rock guys, real collectors know that this is an excellent offer.

That was fast! All coins are gone and a cube set will be mine soon.

Thank you.

I got one through another forum - thanks.

Any pictures from anybody?

I can post some when i got the coins. At the moment you can see 2 pictures at the e....-place

I'm new to caching - but got addicted SO quickly! 100 finds is just around the corner!....

At any rate, I've picked up this hobby to pass the time in my brand new home: San Diego, CA. I just moved 3,000 miles from Newport, Rhode Island in search of a new adventure. As you can imagine, I miss home a little bit and I'm wondering if anyone has a Rhode Island themed coin they are not using?

Also, second question: do some cachers collect coins and not necessary release them into the world? I read some posts about people completing their collection... is this a personal collection (at home on display), or just how many coins they have out there traveling?

Thanks all! - JB

I got one through another forum - thanks.

Any pictures from anybody?

I can post some when i got the coins. At the moment you can see 2 pictures at the e....-place

This was my favorite coin(s) from the Block Party! Really well done and unique (even though the date is wrong on it) :tongue:

Here are some pics of the coins (I don't do this very often, so sorry if they are bad).

2e5988f4-2837-451e-b5a8-97829b6768e1.jpg

e9e918b5-260a-40cc-b1c8-c31d9c924275.jpg

9535401d-b162-46b4-a7d3-b1188468d44d.jpg

e8a1758d-ebb6-480f-9f17-6719d6b0cd4c.jpg

This was my favorite coin(s) from the Block Party! Really well done and unique (even though the date is wrong on it) :tongue:

Here are some pics of the coins (I don't do this very often, so sorry if they are bad).

2e5988f4-2837-451e-b5a8-97829b6768e1.jpg

Oh wow, way cool, thank you so much for the pictures, I had no idea!

I am making a concerted effort to fill in some gaps in my collection.

To start with I'll be concentrating on the VGC 2006 and VGC 2008 group coins from Holland.

Here is a list of the ones I'm missing:

VGC 2006

KarelKraak gold

KarelKraak antique bronze

MADpalace en de schattige zoeker copper

MADpalace en de schattige zoeker gold

Team Myth (unique)

Team Wolfje LE silver epoxy

Team Wolfje LE antique silver epoxy

Tuur on Tour LE gold

Wij Drie copper

VGC 2008

Franky639 black nickel w/ blue

Franky639 black nickel w/ red

Franky639 black nickel w/ yellow

Franky639 silver w/ blue

Franky639 silver w/ red

Franky639 silver w/ yellow

Franky639 silver w/ black/grey

Franky639/Team Delta123 black nickel w/ blue & orange (non-trackable)

Franky639/Team Delta123 black nickel w/ black & orange (non-trackable)

Franky639/Team Delta123 gold w/ blue & green (non-trackable)

Franky639/Team Delta123 gold w/ yellow & green (non-trackable)

Franky639/Team Delta123 gold w/ black & green (non-trackable)

Kapitein Haak antique copper

Kapitein Haak antique gold

Team Delta123 v2 antique bronze

Wandelaartjes gold

I'm willing to trade for or purchase any of these coins.

Looking for an Antique Copper or Antique Silver Mo'o Gecko Geocoin. Please email me if you have one to trade. Thanks.

IMAG0110.jpg

Dude these are nice, I talked to the guy who made them, he will have a couple new ones coming out soon, they will have a pearl effect paint. He already did 20+ samples of colors and metals... Awesomeness...

Hello all,

I am creating a list of the majority of my geocoin collection to sell off. I'm posting here with respect to any personal coins you may have ever traded to me. I am making the list to start distributing at Geocoinfest in Denver. After I get home from Geocoinfest, I'll be posting that list here in a forum thread for everyone else to see. In the meantime, if you feel like you want your geocoin back (and I'm getting rid of it), I'll gladly trade it back to you for something. Please email me directly through my profile. Thanks.

TMA

Hi at all,

I am looking for a Sea Shepherd Fundraiser Geocoin as a birthday present for my friend. I haven´t got any geocoin until now to trade, so it would be great if someone could sell it to me. Please send me an e-mail if you got this coin!

greetings from germany

Years ago I purchased some personalized aluminum geocoins; now they're all gone and I'd like to buy some more but I can't recall the website where I bought them.

I have searched the internet, google search after google search, but can't find any company that makes them.

I noticed on these boards that others have in the past purchased such coins and I'm hoping some one can direct me to the correct company's website.

Thanks in advance.

jim aka rhodesisland