GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Hello all. Me and the wife are still new to the Geocoins and we just came across the GeoJellis. The problem i am having is the wife fell in love with them. We have tried looking online to find some with very little progress. I was wondering if anyone had any of them they would be willing to sell since we don't realy have any coins to trade with yet. we can be reached at our email Cook71881@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

Here's my list of coins on offer (link in signature) that I'm trying to part from my collection. If anyone is interested, please let me know. The current list and general pictures are linked in my signature. Thanks for your interest.

All coins have been spoken for, thanks for the interest.

Is anybody out there??? Looking to Trade???

Seeking Geocoins:

West Coast Eco Totem Geocoins - Frog and/or Raven.

Civil War Series Gold Geocoins: Fort Sumter, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Antietam, Chickamauga

Civil War Series Silver Geocoins: Ironclads, Manassas, Vickesburg, Chickamauga, Antietam

216 Train (old steam version and other traincars)

To Trade Geocoins:

Civil War Series Geocoins - #4 Shiloh (gold version); various gold and/or silver others

What's In Your Future? - Quiji Board

Just email me... Thanks!

Hello all. Me and the wife are still new to the Geocoins and we just came across the GeoJellis. The problem i am having is the wife fell in love with them. We have tried looking online to find some with very little progress. I was wondering if anyone had any of them they would be willing to sell since we don't realy have any coins to trade with yet. we can be reached at our email Cook71881@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.

I have one that we got as a gift in a cache. They are cute, but I'm not really into collecting them. I would rather than somebody have it that really wants them. It's unactivated and I'll send it to you. Email me your address!

Another try to find some of my seekers:

2007 Generic Mega Geocoin (silver, nickel or copper)

Anthus Laptop Pink or other test colors

Boomerang copper

Boomerang silver

Caching Pill LE silver 2006 blue yellow

Dosenfischer FORTsetzung 2011 Geocoin

Geocaching Jedi (any Version)

Glasscoin Geoturtle (trackable)

Leap Year Portugal Ice

Moga pistol 2009 SS Glitter (Staff Version)

Moun10bike (all Versions)

Mystery: Creepy Crawly Cachers Halloween 2007

Mystery: Dark Knight v.2 Nickel

Mystery: Easter Geocoin Bunny, Red White & Blue

Mystery: Geocoinfucius

Mystery: The Phantom Cacher Coin

Sahasrara 2009 Matte Black Nickel XXLE

Viking Heritage Axe (would prefere the gold on antique silver version if available)

Wildlife Muggles Cache Bandit Nickel

Thanks

Edited by ice13-333

Have a few coins I'd like to sell.

Most all have been activated, so would need to go the adoption route...

American Cacher Geocoin

Caching Time Geocoin

EarthCache Geocoin

Landsharkz ‘09 – The Pearly Depths Geocoin

Lizard Gold Decypher Geocoin

Mayan Astronaut Geocoin (Copper)

Mayan Astronaut Geocoin (Silver)

Micro GPS Geocoin

Pirate Booty - Skull and Map Dubloon

Pirate Booty - Skull and Swords Dubloon

Pirate Treasure Geocoin

Republic of Texas Geocoin

Seals of Solomon Geocoin

Sextant Geocoin

I’ve got a little different kind of trade/barter offer for geocoiners near (or travelling to) the Vancouver and Milwaukee areas in the next few weeks. I know it’s a longshot, but hey...sometimes geocachers like a seeking challenge, right?

My youngest son and I are big fans of LEGO, and we’re looking to get an upcoming exclusive promotional set. It will only be available on specific dates, and only at the Grand Openings of brand new LEGO stores in Vancouver, BC and Milwaukee, WI. It will also require a $35 purchase at the store, which I will gladly fund!

The dates and locations are:

Saturday, May 5th

The LEGO® Store

Oakridge Centre

650 West 41st Avenue

Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9

Saturday, May 12th

The LEGO® Store

Mayfair

2500 North Mayfair Road

Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Along with funding the required LEGO purchase, I’m offering two very exclusive geocoins. One is the 2011 Compass Rose YemonYime Variant (Yimelight Edition), and the other is...let’s just say...it’s evil twin that has yet to be revealed.

I know it's a longshot given the geographical limitations, but if anyone's interested, please shoot me an e-mail at yemonyime(at)yahoo(dawt)com to discuss?

Thanks!

Dave (Yime)

I’ve got a little different kind of trade/barter offer for geocoiners near (or travelling to) the Vancouver and Milwaukee areas in the next few weeks. I know it’s a longshot, but hey...sometimes geocachers like a seeking challenge, right?

My youngest son and I are big fans of LEGO, and we’re looking to get an upcoming exclusive promotional set. It will only be available on specific dates, and only at the Grand Openings of brand new LEGO stores in Vancouver, BC and Milwaukee, WI. It will also require a $35 purchase at the store, which I will gladly fund!

The dates and locations are:

Saturday, May 5th

The LEGO® Store

Oakridge Centre

650 West 41st Avenue

Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9

Saturday, May 12th

The LEGO® Store

Mayfair

2500 North Mayfair Road

Wauwatosa, WI 53226

Along with funding the required LEGO purchase, I’m offering two very exclusive geocoins. One is the 2011 Compass Rose YemonYime Variant (Yimelight Edition), and the other is...let’s just say...it’s evil twin that has yet to be revealed.

I know it's a longshot given the geographical limitations, but if anyone's interested, please shoot me an e-mail at yemonyime(at)yahoo(dawt)com to discuss?

Thanks!

Dave (Yime)

Hey there Dave! We'll be all the way over and visiting LegoLand Florida in October - does that count? :rolleyes::anicute::laughing:

(Ya gotta try these things, right? :laughing: )

Edited by keewee

Saturday, May 12th

Along with funding the required LEGO purchase, Im offering two very exclusive geocoins. One is the 2011 Compass Rose YemonYime Variant (Yimelight Edition), and the other is...lets just say...its evil twin that has yet to be revealed.

Thanks!

Dave (Yime)

there are no evil yimes, they're simply misunderstood !

ILYK
Edited by drneal

Hey there Dave! We'll be all the way over and visiting LegoLand Florida in October - does that count? :rolleyes::anicute::laughing:

(Ya gotta try these things, right? :laughing: )

Counts if you're taking me! Unfortunately, it is only the stores having their Grand Openings that will have the promotional set this time around. :(

there are no evil yimes, they're simply misunderstood !

Well, they're not really evil. Just kinda more like...the opposite. ;)

I am looking to buy one of the Spacegate Geocoins that is designed after the Stargate from the Tv series Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Unactivated on preferably. If you have one that you are looking to sell then please contact me.

--TC+12

I am looking to buy one of the Spacegate Geocoins that is designed after the Stargate from the Tv series Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe. Unactivated on preferably. If you have one that you are looking to sell then please contact me.

--TC+12

I have one antique silver and one antique bronze available

This German Site is still selling the Antique bronze ones too

http://www.geocoinshop.de/products/Geocoins-Specials/SpaceGate-Geocoin-Antique-Bronce.html

Edited by GeoMinions

I am still looking for the United Kingdom 11-11-11 Multi Event GeoCoin, activated or not. Willing to buy from anywhere! Name your price!

11-11-11GeoCoin.jpg

Thanks.

Thanks to SciFiCollector, I have one of these beauties on it's way - accross the pond - to my letter box sometime soon I hope!

Thanks to the Groundspeak Forum for allowing us too hook up! :D

I am looking for an Oak Island geocoin from 2009. I don't care what version and I don't even care if it's activated - I would just like to have one. If you can help me, please email me through gc.com or pm me...I can't ever figure out how to get back to a something I've posted on the forums! I have coins to trade and I am also willing to buy! Thanks...

I am looking for an Oak Island geocoin from 2009. I don't care what version and I don't even care if it's activated - I would just like to have one. If you can help me, please email me through gc.com or pm me...I can't ever figure out how to get back to a something I've posted on the forums! I have coins to trade and I am also willing to buy! Thanks...

Hey, that's one of my first designs! :D

I did that one through 3geeks, but they have since closed down their business. I asked if they had any stock left but never got a response. I'm afraid I just have the activated one I take to events and the three I've put aside for my kids.

I'll post on the ACGA board for you to see if any locals want to make a trade.

Hey, that's one of my first designs! :D

I did that one through 3geeks, but they have since closed down their business. I asked if they had any stock left but never got a response. I'm afraid I just have the activated one I take to events and the three I've put aside for my kids.

I'll post on the ACGA board for you to see if any locals want to make a trade.

Oh, that would be awesome! Thanks for the reply...hope you can find one! I've emailed 3geeks as well, with no response. Thanks again!

I'm hoping to add an unactivated "Hawaiian Hibiscus Sandals/Flip Flops (red hibiscus flowers/yellow background/gold strap) Geocoin" to my geocoin collection.

I have either of the following rare unactivated geocoins in mint condition to offer in fair trade:

- GeoWoodstock 2010 Native/Holographic Geocoin

- Canada do Inferno Pre-Historic Log Book of Coa Valley

Photos of either available upon request.

Edited by IslandFoxyCouple

Hey, all. I'm looking for this coin; the only name I can find it under was via a Czech listing, which called it "Kolo Roku".

83da1568-8cb4-4d6a-be66-c72e60e98de8.jpg

If anybody out there has this one or knows where it can be found, please clue a poor cacher in! I'd love to have one. Thanks! B)

Hey, all. I'm looking for this coin; the only name I can find it under was via a Czech listing, which called it "Kolo Roku".

If anybody out there has this one or knows where it can be found, please clue a poor cacher in! I'd love to have one. Thanks! B)

The gold one is still available here:

http://www.geocoinshop.de/products/Geocoins-Altertum/Wheel-of-the-Year-2008-Geocoin-Antik-Gold.html

The gold one is still available here:

http://www.geocoinshop.de/products/Geocoins-Altertum/Wheel-of-the-Year-2008-Geocoin-Antik-Gold.html

THANK YOU! This one really took my fancy; was wondering if there were any neopagan coins out there! And man, the German coins can be so pretty... Much appreciated!

THANK YOU! This one really took my fancy; was wondering if there were any neopagan coins out there! And man, the German coins can be so pretty... Much appreciated!

There are a number of them actually. Oct. GCC 2010 "Happy Samhain" and the new April GCC 2012 (Pan and the Seelie folk) are both coins specifically related to the Gaelic people and legends. There are a number of coins showing Yggdrasil, the life tree, and other similar legendary symbols of the old world. Dozens of coins are coming to mind now, but I don't recall the individual names. You're going to have a great time hunting them all down though :)

Hey Yall. Looking for an unactivated sea shephard geocoin from C&P & ancient airplane from hogwild (its WWC-World's Worst Cacher's design i believe). Any finish is fine. Have a few hundred geocoins so im sure i have something on your want list to put up for trade. Thx in advance for your help

artifact%20airplance%20ant%20gold.jpg

news_090717_1_sea-shepherd-pgld-200.jpg

Edited by bubba42e

Our car was broken into and anything of value or sparkly was taken. This included a geocoin we recently picked up from a cache. It was a special coin for the owner with personal significance - in memory of a friend.

It is a Year of the Dragon coin. The one that has Explore Pursue Discover on one side and a dragon in relief on the other.

We would like to replace the coin for her.

This is the coin - not picky on colour.

YearofTigerGeocoin.jpg

If anyone has one available, we would be happy to trade for one of our personal ammonite or trilobite coins.

Thanks very much and happy caching.

Edited by Tethys C

Our car was broken into and anything of value or sparkly was taken. This included a geocoin we recently picked up from a cache. It was a special coin for the owner with personal significance - in memory of a friend.

It is a Year of the Dragon coin. The one that has Explore Pursue Discover on one side and a dragon in relief on the other.

YearofTigerGeocoin.jpg

If anyone has one available, we would be happy to trade for one of our personal ammonite or trilobite coins.

This Coin looks like a 'Year of the Tiger' Geocoin.

YearofTigerGeocoin.jpg

This Coin looks like a 'Year of the Tiger' Geocoin.

Right you are. I've had a couple people let me know that I'm micxing my years up. It is the tiger I'm looking for not the dragon.

I've also got a trade in progress so thanks all for your help.

Happy caching.

So I don't know if anyone still trades for personal geocoins. Not looking for anything specific, but I have a few of my Sneaky Pete personal geocoins left. It's 1.75" x 3.5mm thick, non trackable, two tone antique silver and antique bronze plating. Specific numbers available on request if I have them, 001-100 minted. Email me if interested. Thanks!

f1c9fb9b-34ce-4df4-bcb6-81ea1f182d19.jpg?rnd=0.1288198

TMA

Edited by The Moop Along

So I don't know if anyone still trades for personal geocoins. Not looking for anything specific, but I have a few of my Sneaky Pete personal geocoins left. It's 1.75" x 3.5mm thick, non trackable, two tone antique silver and antique bronze plating. Specific numbers available on request if I have them, 001-100 minted. Email me if interested. Thanks!

TMA

You've got mail :rolleyes:

TMA

One thing I guess I forgot to add. Not looking to trade for other personals specifically. I'll consider any offers for geocoins.

TMA

Honu Turtle

Want to buy or trade one of these coins.

I hope to get one to give as a gift to a special caching friend.

Thanks.

I have an unactivated copper honu turtle I would be willing to trade. Send me a list of your traders through my profile and we can work something out. I can send a picture later today if you'd like

cannot find the 101010 (Powers of 10) thread so I will begin here:

I am looking for four (yes, only 4) coins to complete my set:

Long Island, NY

Mississippi

Idaho

Barcelona, Spain

Trading is my preference

also, if someone can send me a link to the 10-10-10 thread, that would be great!

please, no PMs - - - please email through my profile

My doubles:

Phoenix, AZ

Emerald Coast

Halloween Boo!

Peoria, IL

Michigan

Netherlands

Ithica, NY

Fayetteville, NC

Akron, OH

Bend, OR

Edited by Pastor_B

Honu Turtle

Want to buy or trade one of these coins.

I hope to get one to give as a gift to a special caching friend.

Thanks.

I have an unactivated copper honu turtle I would be willing to trade. Send me a list of your traders through my profile and we can work something out. I can send a picture later today if you'd like

Found a shiny gold. Thanks.