Any Loggerhead or Baby Loggerhead

Delft Blue Windmill/Molen and Tulip/Tulp

Lehigh Mafia

Any Earth Turtle V1

Puzzle Cache Coin Set

Here's what I have available for trades at the moment:

Czech Pottery Coin (dark)

Czech Leather Coin

Dutch 2011 (bought in presales, I should receive it early December)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Bronze (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Silver (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Nickel LE (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Willem van Oranje Antique Copper XLE

Are You Cache Rich? (with cat depicted on it)

Pocket Decoder Bronze with extra poker disc

500 Finds (non trackable, with sunflower on it)

8-8-8 Italy Edition

Hey there. Was hoping to be able to find someone who was selling a Pi Geocoin (http://www.geocoinst...&products_id=26). I have not been able to find it on ebay. I was hoping to be able to give it as a Christmas gift, so hoping to be able to locate one relatively quickly, for a reasonable price. I would prefer the red one, but the blue would work as well if that's all I can find. Prefer unactivated, but if someone has one they are willing to sell that is activated that doesn't have much history on it, that would be ok as well. Please contact me via my caching profile on geocaching.com (SCGeoNinja) if you have one, or know of where I can get one.Thanks!!

Hello there,

I'm looking for these 11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoins (Trade or sell):

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Nebraska

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Phoenix, Arizona

I can to offer for trade these 11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoins:

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Bitburg, Germany

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Boise, Idaho

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Coeur D'Arlene, Idaho (Geoswag)

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Costa Brava, Spain

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Figueira da Foz, Portugal

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin GeocacherZONE, Portugal

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Geoswag, Camo

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Geoswag, Pretty in Pink

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Indiana

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Lisbon, Portugal

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Mississippi

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Munich, Germany

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Nova Scotia, Canada

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Peoria, Illinois

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Prague, Czech Republic

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Sequim, Washington

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin South Bohemia, Czech Republic

11-11-11 Multi Event Geocoin Southeast, Michigan

You can to see photos of all versions at 11-11-11 Multi Event South Bohemia, Czech Republic

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L. Czech Geocacher and Geocoisn Collector

i am thankful for the help in finding these pins...i realize this forum is more about the geocoins, and didn't really hope to acquire both pins. i have sent e-mails to grodan & fiabus, and laval k-9 thanking them. these pins will make 2 people who were very important to Kathy, very happy this holiday season, and for a long time after...again, my thanks.

ILYK

Hi, hope to find whoever reading this that you are having a wonderful day. We had seen a very very beautiful geocoin called Stitch in Time, Think it was a GCF EU geocoin. Anyone has a extra I would love to trade for one. I love the saying and since I sew and quilt I would love to add this geocoin to my collection. Please feel free to send us a email thru our profile. Thank You and Wishing you all a safe and Joyous Christmas and a Happy New Years.~Valarie and Barry of sweetlife

I am looking for a "January 2009 Members Only Nametag"-(Geocoin Club). I can pay or trade. I don't have much on trading but what I do have are:

GCC October 2011 - Cache The Dark Side

GCC November 2011 Geocoin

Isolated Beauty Geocoin in Antique Bronze or Antique Copper

Also...I will be getting the GCC December 2011 coin in a couple of weeks.

I am looking for a "January 2009 Members Only Nametag"-(Geocoin Club). I can pay or trade. I don't have much on trading but what I do have are:

I have it for sale (7 €) or trade, also you can find it at my list (all yellow marked are reserved):

http://home.arcor.de/still-hide/Texte/Coinliste_10_2011.xls

Search for "Members only Nametag GCC January 2009", also you can find some Elements Compass Coins if your seeking list is up to date.

Greetings, Heiko

I have it for sale (7 €) or trade, also you can find it at my list (all yellow marked are reserved):

Search for "Members only Nametag GCC January 2009", also you can find some Elements Compass Coins if your seeking list is up to date.

Greetings, Heiko

I'm having a hard time opening the link you've posted. Can you send it another way?

Greetings, Heiko

I'm having a hard time opening the link you've posted. Can you send it another way?

please try this, i hope it works: Coinlist 2011

Greetings, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Looking for a Mardi Gras Masquerade Geocoin Netherlands version. I sent one about a month ago and it hasn't yet arrived. I don't have another one to replace it so if someone has an extra let me know. Thanks

Don't know if you are still looking for this coin, but there is one up on the eplace right now. I've been trying to find one for you in a trade, but just can't locate one!

Looking for a Mardi Gras Masquerade Geocoin Netherlands version. I sent one about a month ago and it hasn't yet arrived. I don't have another one to replace it so if someone has an extra let me know. Thanks

Don't know if you are still looking for this coin, but there is one up on the eplace right now. I've been trying to find one for you in a trade, but just can't locate one!

Thanks! I missed it though. I'll keep looking but still hoping that it will arrive in Germany

Thanks! I missed it though. I'll keep looking but still hoping that it will arrive in Germany

I have one of these coins coming my way through a trade. My hope is that that package will get to me this week. I'd be happy to trade it to you if that helps you out. We can then do the trade when you've officially given up hope of your coin making it to Germany altogether (I've been reading that international packages to Grmany take a long time these days, so maybe there is still hope).

I was interested in this coin because I live in Italy (re Venice) and I am actually from the Netherlands, so it combines the two countries nicely. But maybe I'll find another one sooner or later.

Looking for (update):

Geocoin Club January 2008 - Bottle Opener

Bowling in Morgan Meet & Greet Event 2008

Bowling With the Hobos GCF 2009

Jangor Kitty White

Jangor Kitty Orange Glitter

Jangor Kitty Champagne Brown Glitter

GeoSmurfz, any except Gold RE and Green Lightsaber Copper

IRC Poffertjes Event 2009 (plus any LE for any edition)

Dragonfly 2007 (any except orange)

All Seasons Caching 2006 Summer

Dutch Micro Orange

And of course my 5 most wanted (but not holding my breath for these) :

Dark Side of the Cache

Any Loggerhead or Baby Loggerhead

Delft Blue Windmill/Molen

Delt Blue Tulip/Tulp

Any Earth Turtle V1

Here's what I have available for trades at the moment:

Czech Pottery Coin (dark)

Czech Leather Coin

Dutch 2011 (bought in presales, I should receive it early December)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Bronze (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Silver (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Tien jaar geocaching in Nederland Antique Nickel LE (10 Years of Geocaching in the Netherlands)

Willem van Oranje Antique Copper XLE

Pocket Decoder Bronze with extra poker disc

500 Finds (non trackable, with sunflower on it)

8-8-8 Italy Edition

Geocoinfest EU Main Event Coin (Two-Tone, Spinner)

nielsenc Thanksgiving 2005

nielsenc Christmas 2005

Art Nouveau Autumn (bought an extra set for trades in presale, have not been delivered yet)

I have one of these coins coming my way through a trade. My hope is that that package will get to me this week. I'd be happy to trade it to you if that helps you out. We can then do the trade when you've officially given up hope of your coin making it to Germany altogether (I've been reading that international packages to Grmany take a long time these days, so maybe there is still hope).

I was interested in this coin because I live in Italy (re Venice) and I am actually from the Netherlands, so it combines the two countries nicely. But maybe I'll find another one sooner or later.

Thanks SO much for the offer! I'd hate to trade with you since the coin has such meaning for you and they seem hard to find. I haven't heard from him yet so I have my fingers crossed that it has arrived....

Thanks SO much for the offer! I'd hate to trade with you since the coin has such meaning for you and they seem hard to find. I haven't heard from him yet so I have my fingers crossed that it has arrived....

Don't worry about it. Actually, when I made the trade the other person had various Venetian Masks on offer, and I merely said I preferred the NL version, which more than likely is the one he sent me. But I'll only know once it gets here (it's been a while, but I definitely expect it to arrive this week). Anyway, just to say that my 'emotional attachment' to it is very relative! I won't activate the coin for now, so should you need the trade, just let me know. (Unless of course there's a curse on this coin and it always gets lost in the mail - I hope not, since it's part of what I believe to be the biggest trade I've ever done...).

i'm looking for 1 or preferably 2 of these pins for my mother-in-law, and father-in-law. they came with the gc&p club AE of the dec. 2010 angel geocoin. sell or trade

IMG_NEW.jpg

ILYK

yesterday i received the 2nd pin...when i posted originally, i was hoping, but not expecting, to find just one of these pins, so my

in-laws could each have one for christmas (my own pin would be the 2nd.) holidays are not my friends, but giving these pins to them will certainly be the highlight of the season for me. once again, my thanks!

IMG_NEW-7-2.jpg

ILYK

Don't worry about it. Actually, when I made the trade the other person had various Venetian Masks on offer, and I merely said I preferred the NL version, which more than likely is the one he sent me. But I'll only know once it gets here (it's been a while, but I definitely expect it to arrive this week). Anyway, just to say that my 'emotional attachment' to it is very relative! I won't activate the coin for now, so should you need the trade, just let me know. (Unless of course there's a curse on this coin and it always gets lost in the mail - I hope not, since it's part of what I believe to be the biggest trade I've ever done...).

Thanks SO much for trying to help me out. I very much appreciate it. The guy ended up just wanting a refund. He was worried that another one from out side Germany may get lost too. He did say though that if it does eventually arrive that he will pay me again.

Merry Christmas!!

I am trying to locate a 2006 Mississippi Coin, it is shaped like the state of MS. I lived in MS most of my life till I transplanted to Texas a few years ago. Would love to find two of them one to place on my desk at work and the other to release in the wild. I know they only made about 1000 of them. Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to locate a 2006 Mississippi Coin, it is shaped like the state of MS. I lived in MS most of my life till I transplanted to Texas a few years ago. Would love to find two of them one to place on my desk at work and the other to release in the wild. I know they only made about 1000 of them. Any help would be appreciated

2bugs is selling a set of 3 different metals of these coins on cointracking.com.

First person to send me an email through my GS profile email address receives a gift 11-11-11 coin (SE Iowa version)

Happy New Year

p.s. one winner only in this specific forum

WINNER in this forum: yanagi

CONGRATULATIONS :D

Edited by Pastor_B

seeking -

set of two "S" oval (bumper sticker) geocoins, one regular, one glow-in-the-dark

originally from OakCoins/GeoSwag, "SG" tracking code prefix

new/mint condition please, as these are for a collection

prefer unactivated, but willing to adopt activated ones, as long as they have never been logged

offering -

pair of CRAKE suncatcher 2009, one brass (polished gold ?), one nickel (polished silver ?)

new/mint, in original sleeves

they are activated, but have never been logged

if you have the "S" geocoins, but are not interested in the CRAKE suncatchers, please drop me a line, and we can probably work something out

please use e-mail via my profile, rather than messaging via this forum

seeking -

set of two "S" oval (bumper sticker) geocoins, one regular, one glow-in-the-dark

originally from OakCoins/GeoSwag, "SG" tracking code prefix

new/mint condition please, as these are for a collection

prefer unactivated, but willing to adopt activated ones, as long as they have never been logged

offering -

pair of CRAKE suncatcher 2009, one brass (polished gold ?), one nickel (polished silver ?)

new/mint, in original sleeves

they are activated, but have never been logged

if you have the "S" geocoins, but are not interested in the CRAKE suncatchers, please drop me a line, and we can probably work something out

please use e-mail via my profile, rather than messaging via this forum

e-mail sent for the regular "S"

Edited by wenzelbub

I still have some of my Creatures of Nightcaching Trade Only XXLE left (gold with purple wings and blue eyes), if someone is interested in. Would be happy to find some of my seekers (see signature) - but if you have other coins, i like, i´ll trade for them too.

Edited by Eartha
Oooops! Removed photo with tracking number for OP.

Hello, I am looking to trade for or purchase the following Starfish geocoins to complete my collection:

> Tropical Purple

> Toxic Pink

> Atomic Yellow

> Rainbow Glitz

Yes, I am aware that there were only 5 of each made but they are the last ones I need. I am willing to trade multiple coins for each one or pay for them.

CF30

I have the following Geocoins for sale, all unregistered.

Lizardtoadz Geocoin 1

Dragon Spinner Geocoin 1

Help for Heroes Geocoin 1

Flower of Scotland Geocoin 1

David Douglas Geocoin 1

Scottish Folklore and Legends Geocoin 1

Geocaching Association of Great Britain Geocoins x 2

Nice starter set- £3 each plus postage

Contact me at ruberyblue@googlemail.com

KRO!

Lizardtoadz Geocoin 1

Dragon Spinner Geocoin 1

David Douglas Geocoin 1

KRO!

Email sent

All Geocoins now sold.

RB

Lizardtoadz Geocoin 1

Dragon Spinner Geocoin 1

David Douglas Geocoin 1

KRO!