GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'm offering my Delft Blaauw 'Tulp' for trade. It is a beautiful coin, but I've only got one from the series, and it doesn't fit very well with my attempt to limit the types of coins that I collect. I have recently been lucky enough to acquire some other coins that I've wanted badly, and I sense that there are other members of this forum who should own this pretty Tulp, rather than me.

I prefer to trade for something from my seeking list. I realize that my list is quite narrow, and will consider other offers (the list will give you an idea of my style). I'll make my decision sometime next week.

I'm offering my Delft Blaauw 'Tulp' for trade. It is a beautiful coin, but I've only got one from the series, and it doesn't fit very well with my attempt to limit the types of coins that I collect. I have recently been lucky enough to acquire some other coins that I've wanted badly, and I sense that there are other members of this forum who should own this pretty Tulp, rather than me.

I prefer to trade for something from my seeking list. I realize that my list is quite narrow, and will consider other offers (the list will give you an idea of my style). I'll make my decision sometime next week.

You have mail

Still looking for a few coins, more seekers in the link: MoonCat's Lists

Photos upon request, If you see anything you'd like in the traders but don't have something from my seeking list just let me know, I'm always falling in love with new coins :)

Seeking:

-DragonHeart LE

-Pandamonium

-Harmony-Optimism Geocoin

-Colonel H. George Cachington Unicorn Geocoin

-nessie3d & ynka personal coin

-Alice (We're all Mad Here) LE

-2008 Earth Turtle - Any

-Voyage of Exploration - Air & Land

-Nocturnal Navigation Geocoin

-2006 Compass Rose

-2005 Compass Rose

-5th Anniversary Compass Rose

-Midnight Stargazer

Traders:

-GeoJellies V1 Red Apple

-GeoJellies 4 Prana/Motmot

-Nerds V2 Peach Glitter

-Enduring Love - Satin Gold

-Le Chat Rampant- Groovy

-Neverland Cachers Wheel

-Anubis Geocoin

-GWVI Lava Lamp

-Cacher Geocoin - Micro

-Stone of Rosetta Geocoin

-Feng Shui Compass

-All Seeing Eye- BN

-Atlantis - The Lost Continent

-Mighty Shark Geocoin

-Macaw Zoo - Marvin

-Water Otter - Tropical Ocean

-Tribal Sun

-Isolated Beauty - AC

-Birdie Geocoin - BN

-Suncompass Geocoin

-Lord of the Caches - Air (SG)

-Ugly Duckling - Gold

-All Season Caching - Fall

-Marlin 01 Copper (*NT*)

-A Cache a Day

-Christmas Compass Rose

-The Alembic - Copper/Blue

-Pocket Pups Dazzle

-Crake Suncatcher 2006

-Celtic Peacock (AS)

-Powers of Ten Michigan

-GeoDiesel

-Diving Mask Geocoin

-Templar- AS

-TN of Bust

-Jason & Horsegeeks - Silver

-Hazard-Perry Event Coin

-Great Smoky Mountian Geoquest 2006

-Great Lakes Pop up Club

-GeoRendezvous 2008

-Gem City Geocachers

-Bluet- Black Nickel

-Big Bean Series- Lyondem-ut

-Alabama Geocachers Association 2008

-Beijing Observatory

-Summer Solstice

-GPS Spinning Geocoin

-11-11-11 Suncatcher Green/yellow

-2007 Geocoinfest

-Cache of the Titans Medusa

Does anyone know where I can get a Tardis coin. It is the blue police box used on Dr. Who. I have just started collecting coins, so I don't have any to trade with, but I am willing to purchase one. Thanks.

There is a thread for this one. I wrote to the maker and he had a few left on Sunday. A bit pricey for me at 11 british pounds (18.68 $ US) plus shipping. Good luck!

I'm collecting the pirate theme, if somebody have any of these coins (to sell or trade), please send me an email via my profile or PM (Trading list in signature):

Pirate Theme Coins:

- Atocha -Shipwreck series

- Bushwhack Pirate Sword

- Cursed Pirate's Booty

- Eye Of The Pirate

- Pieces of Eight

- Pirate 4 Hire

- Pirate Booty -Treasure Map

- Pirate Days of the Colony

- Piratemania 2010

- Pirates of the Geocache

- Pirates of Harriman III

- Rainbow of Bones -Jasmine Griffith

- Skull Compass

- The Cacher

- Trez's Pirate Trezure -GGA 2007

Edited by manu luq

Wanted

1. Garmin (Visit Britain) - Angel of the North

2. Garmin (Visit Britain) - Clifton Suspension Bridge

3. Garmin (Visit Britain) - London Eye

4. Garmin - Wherigo - Colorado series 2008

5. Garmin - GPS map 62 series

6. Garmin - Garmin Store Grand Opening Nov 2006

7. Cool Suncatcher

8. Eureka satellite geocoin (Enjoy hunting in Germany)

9. Tempting the fates

10. Florida Landmark series 2006 - San Pedro Shipwreck Florida Keys 1733

11. Night caching with the Bell Witch

If you have any of these for sale - please email me or leave a message on this forum.

Thank you.

Hello. Me and the wife found our first Geocoin the other day and are moving him to his next home. My wife realy wants to get a copy of the coin we found to start her collection. It was a Red crab and I have looked all over for one with no luck. when i found one and contacted the person he told me that he hasn't minted them in a few years now. I was hoping to have some luck here. I would love to be able to surprise her with it. Since this will be our first coin i don't have anything to trade for him but would be more than willing to pay for him.

Tonight my 7 your old son was watching me as i was looking thru the mailbox thread. He has now fallen in love with Geocoins having seen a couple of the different turtle coins that are out there. He would love to have a Turtle Geocoin of his very own.

Try

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Turtle-AB-Honu-geocoin-Geocaching-travel-Bug-GPS-/330602730827?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf975554b

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Traveling-Turtle-Geocoin-Geocaching-Tag-trackable-/280727688464?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item415cac9510

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Celtic-Turtle-geocoin-Copper-Celtic-knot-Cross-/350486351753?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519a9d4f89

I am still looking for a "Celtic Tree of Life Blue on .925 Shiny Silver TO" (not the dark blue error coin). For this coin I am offering either a Compass Rose Yemon Yime 2009 or 2010 edition as a trader. Please no other trade or purchase offers for these coins. Please contact me through my Geocaching profil, I don't check my forum mailbox every day. Thanks.

Looking for a couple of Masonic Coins (not pathtags) for a couple of friends of mine. Anyone has one of these up for trade, please shoot me an email through my profile, I might have something you are looking for in my box of older traders. Much appreciated. (No PM's please).

Hope you don't mind sheltiedogshowlover, I copied your post except for one name :rolleyes:

Looking for a couple of GW9 Non-trackable doves to complete my collection.

Suzyfishn, Plumb69, Fairyhoney, and Goldfinch593

Thanks in advance! I have my own dove to trade for these ones if available.

Hello all, I'm looking for 2 coins... the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park coin, and the Honu coin, I'd really prefer unactivated coins.

Please indicate what your shipping price is as well to Vancouver BC.

Feel free to email and pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! Real Gone....

I have finally have gotten all but one Mardi Gras coins. Guess which one? I would like a AE Ronaldo Mask. I will take activated or not. Please e-mail me using my forum address. I know it is futile. I have a California, Utah And Summer Solstice for trade or $

Have you got this one yet? It debuted last Sunday at the 1st Geocoinfest Europe in Cologne, Germany. :P

DSC_4943.jpg

No I didn't even know about it. Any iideas on where to get it

This Mask has been designed by Sepp & Bertha of MyGeocoin.de and I bought two of them for EUR 12.00 each at their physical shop at the 1st Geocoinfest Europe in Cologne, Germany, last Sunday. The metal is shiny and foggy 'nickel' and the colors are pink (Sepp and Bertha's color!), violet and purple. There's a pink gemstone in the mask's forehead. I don't know if there are any left after the Event.

Earlier Sepp and Bertha also sold both 'German' editions of the Mask: (1) red/white ('Rut/Wiess' = Rot/Weiβ) and (2) GC-colors. View pictures hereunder. Hopefully you already have those two, for -according to their website, both have sold out. This is the link to them.

VenetianMaskGermanEditionrut-wiess.jpgVenetianMaskGermanEditionGC-colors.jpg

I have finally have gotten all but one Mardi Gras coins. Guess which one? I would like a AE Ronaldo Mask. I will take activated or not. Please e-mail me using my forum address. I know it is futile. I have a California, Utah And Summer Solstice for trade or $

Have you got this one yet? It debuted last Sunday at the 1st Geocoinfest Europe in Cologne, Germany. :P

DSC_4943.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OOhhh Anyone happen to grab an extra?? PLEASE E-mail me! :)

Hello. Me and the wife found our first Geocoin the other day and are moving him to his next home. My wife realy wants to get a copy of the coin we found to start her collection. It was a Red crab and I have looked all over for one with no luck. when i found one and contacted the person he told me that he hasn't minted them in a few years now. I was hoping to have some luck here. I would love to be able to surprise her with it. Since this will be our first coin i don't have anything to trade for him but would be more than willing to pay for him.

Try contacting Dorkfish... I think she has crabs :laughing:

Seriously though... she made them and might have a personal stash she would be willing to dip into.

DSC_4943.jpg

Oh yes please - if anyone has a spare I would also like one please please please. (Or are there some left over that will go up for sale?)

DSC_4943.jpg

Oh yes please - if anyone has a spare I would also like one please please please. (Or are there some left over that will go up for sale?)

add me to the list too please

ILYK

If you are looking for any of these coins please let me know, I am happy to consider any and all trade offers. My seeking list is in my signature.

Traders:

-GeoJellies V1 Red Apple

-GeoJellies 4 Prana/Motmot

-Nerds V2 Peach Glitter

-Enduring Love - Satin Gold

-Le Chat Rampant- Groovy

-Neverland Cachers Wheel

-Anubis Geocoin

-GWVI Lava Lamp

-Cacher Geocoin - Micro

-Stone of Rosetta Geocoin

-Feng Shui Compass

-All Seeing Eye- BN

-Atlantis - The Lost Continent

-Mighty Shark Geocoin

-Macaw Zoo - Marvin

-Water Otter - Tropical Ocean

-Tribal Sun

-Isolated Beauty - AC

-Birdie Geocoin - BN

-Suncompass Geocoin

-Lord of the Caches - Air (SG)

-Ugly Duckling - Gold

-All Season Caching - Fall

-Marlin 01 Copper (*NT*)

-A Cache a Day

-Christmas Compass Rose

-The Alembic - Copper/Blue

-Pocket Pups Dazzle

-Crake Suncatcher 2006

-Celtic Peacock (AS)

-Powers of Ten Michigan

-GeoDiesel

-Diving Mask Geocoin

-Templar- AS

-TN of Bust

-Jason & Horsegeeks - Silver

-Hazard-Perry Event Coin

-Great Smoky Mountian Geoquest 2006

-Great Lakes Pop up Club

-GeoRendezvous 2008

-Gem City Geocachers

-Bluet- Black Nickel

-Big Bean Series- Lyondem-ut

-Alabama Geocachers Association 2008

-Beijing Observatory

-Summer Solstice

-GPS Spinning Geocoin

-11-11-11 Suncatcher Green/yellow

-2007 Geocoinfest

-Cache of the Titans Medusa

DSC_4943.jpg

ILYK

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE:

Sepp and Bertha of MyGeocoin.de still have a number of their Venetian Mask 'Sepp and Bertha Edition' geocoin for sale here (text can be switched to English too!). And even for 1 euro less than they were sold for at 1st Geocoinfest Europe in Cologne, Germany, last Sunday! :P

DSC_4943.jpg

ILYK

Sepp and Bertha of MyGeocoin.de still have a number of their Venetian Mask 'Sepp and Bertha Edition' geocoin for sale here (text can be switched to English too!). And even for 1 euro less than they were sold for at 1st Geocoinfest Europe in Cologne, Germany, last Sunday! :P

thanks for the heads up Captain Zulu...got mine ordered. does anyone know how many versions of the pin were made?

ILYK

ILYK

*Dances around* YAY!!! Ordered one for me! I LOVE these masks!! *drool* :wub:

Thanks so much Captain Zulu!!! :cool: