GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

still looking for a green jeep if anyone has one.

thanks

There's one on eBay at the moment.

i found it

im going to make my bid and hope

thanks for the heads up

Not sure how picky you are but I believe that's a Land Rover, hence the cacher's name erik88l-r.

i saw that i just thought it was close enough

ive been looking for a green jeep for awhile and cant find one

thanks

Hey! those look great! Are they the same coin, flip sides of each other, or two different ones?? And where can I get one??

The one on the left is the California 2004 and the one on the right is the California 2005. The best place to try to trade for them would be in this thread. You can also check eBay.

Also, go to this page to see more California coins:

California geocoins

There was also a Golden State geocoin:

Golden State geocoin

Hey! those look great! Are they the same coin, flip sides of each other, or two different ones?? And where can I get one??

The one on the left is the California 2004 and the one on the right is the California 2005. The best place to try to trade for them would be in this thread. You can also check eBay.

California geocoins

Golden State geocoin

beat me to it!

Another coin that shows up a little more reguarly at both the e place and here, is "the california experience"

ILYK

California geocoins

Golden State geocoin

beat me to it!

Another coin that shows up a little more reguarly at both the e place and here, is "the california experience"

ILYK

The 2006 California is a three coin series.

1773.gif

Edited by Tennessee Jed

29omvq8.jpg

Looking for this coin... I lost a therapy lab (yellow like on this coin).. we're on the brink of loosing our family rottie (who all 3 of us trained in 4-H).. and there's a sheltie on there ( my oldest sheltie is now 7 and my sister's is almost 9). Since I do therapy dog work I have a couple of other dogs I've worked with on this coin that are now making a difference in nursing homes, reading programs etc. and I would love to have this coin to show to my 4-H kids ( both the dogs kids and the geocaching 4-H kids in the area)

I actually can name a name (and sometimes tears associated with those names since several great dogs are no longer with us) for every dog on that coin now after having trained dogs for almost 18 years and having worked with pet owners and 4-Hers for that long.. I actually was stunned at that revelation...so many great dogs.

Any how this is an awesome coin so if you have one that you might be thinking of letting go please contact me..and if I don't have something you're interested in maybe we can work something out! (I love a good treasure hunt!)

**Edited to note that my aussie is annoyed that there is no aussie on the coin :signalviolin: **

Edited by sheltiedogshowlover

I have 2 Tatanka Pejula geocoins for trade. One is Silver and one is Gold plated. These are not trackable. TatankaPejula.jpg

I will be taking trade offers through this coming Sunday. Please email me through my profile.

Look what else I found to trade. I do not have anything specific I am looking for. All offers for trackable/unactivated geocoins are on the table to be considered. I just know that someone will appreciate having these. I believe this is the Soldier version. The one I have has blue ears and the red stripe on the front is glitter. And I noticed the finish I have is Nickel. Sorry. Did not take a picture and this is the only picture I could find to link to. If you need actual photos, let me know. Have been without internet at home for 3 days after huge storms and still no ETA on when it will be back up.

TatankaPejulaSoldier.jpg

Look what else I found to trade. I do not have anything specific I am looking for. All offers for trackable/unactivated geocoins are on the table to be considered. I just know that someone will appreciate having these. I believe this is the Soldier version. The one I have has blue ears and the red stripe on the front is glitter. And I noticed the finish I have is Nickel. Sorry. Did not take a picture and this is the only picture I could find to link to. If you need actual photos, let me know. Have been without internet at home for 3 days after huge storms and still no ETA on when it will be back up.

TatankaPejulaSoldier.jpg

e-mail sent re; this one.

CF30

Hello there again everyone. Looking to trade or purchase. Preferably trade. I have some new traders. I know this is a long shot but for the Tsun Whale Trail AE I am willing to trade several for the one (plus cash, if the coins are not comparable). The other three seekers, a two for the one.

Seeking

Tsun's Whale Trail AE gold

Geocaching Paradise XLE matte gold (blue,purple,red)

10 Years of Geocaching Czech Republic, Pilsen

Mystic Naga Silver or Bronze

Traders

Powers of Ten North Carolina

Alchemist Magnum Opus Error green,purple,white,black on gold

MIGO summer 2006

Cacher Prospect patch,pathtag,coin

GOD Jul 2009

Area 51 UFO Matte silver

Cacheper

Geocoinfest Pittsburgh Micro TJ & Blondie Keystone shaped coin

Dragonheart gold

Dragonheart chrome

Dragonheart LE matte silver

I still have coins I want to SELL, and take trades for, all my coins are UNACTIVATED and trackable so I expect likewise when trading. See my wishlist at the bottom of the Sell list.

**I am currently traveling, postage rates should not be an issue but it will take me a couple days to get them out depending where I am so if you are willing to bear with me I will keep you posted**

6/24/11 to Sell/trade

Gold Certified Addict Geocoin for Geocaching $11

Micro 10 Year Anniversary Geocoin $6

2010 Geocoin Poker Challenge - Satin Silver $8ea (3)

Compass Rose Geocoin 2010 - Pico $11

Tying the knot on 10-10-10 geocoin $15.50ea (2) (personal coins purchased from another cacher)

Geocache Force Army MenGeocoin - Gold $10

Geocache Force Army MenGeocoin - Nickel $10

Stars and Stripes AB $10

USA Flag Micro N $6

USA Flag Micro BN $6

DNF Micro BN $6

DNF Micro Gold $6

One Million Active Caches Geocoin N $10

USA Caching Micro N $6

Dragon Spinner ROT13 AG $12

Dragon Spinner ROT13 AS $12

Atlantis Lost Continent (Critias) (Satin Gold with Green) $11

Atlantis Lost Continent (Timaeus) (Satin Gold with Blue) $11

Hoppy Easter Black G $10

Hoppy Easter Black WN $10

Club Coin March 2011 Kiss My Lucky Charms 415

Happy Easter Egg N (sun catcher) $9

Cache Angel V2 - The Seeker - Antique Silver $9

New Zealand Earthquake Relief Antique Brass $10

Japan Earthquake Relief Antique Silver $10

Cache Angel V2 - The Seeker - Satin Gold $9

Japan Earthquake Relief Antique Brass $10

New Zealand Earthquake Relief Antique Silver $10

Cache Angel V2 - The Seeker - Antique Gold ($9

Spring Time Geocoin - Antique Gold $10

Spring Time Geocoin - Antique Silver $10

WISH:

All state coins any years

Oreo "vanilla" cookie Gold

Any coins with Snoopy & Smurfs

Personal trackable unactivate geocoins

Sets (Celtic, art, etc)

I'll trade for any coins I don't have that have the "cool" appeal factor to me.

I have 2 Tatanka Pejula geocoins for trade. One is Silver and one is Gold plated. These are not trackable. TatankaPejula.jpg

I will be taking trade offers through this coming Sunday. Please email me through my profile.

TatankaPejulaSoldier.jpg

Thanks for all the offers so far. Will be going through them on Monday. Still taking offers through tomorrow night.

Another try to find some of my seekers...

Anthus Laptop red, green, pink

Boomerang copper, silver

Cache Bandit Wildlife Muggles silver

Caching Pill LE silver yellow blue 2006

Compass Rose 2007 twotone le

For Geo Guys only

Geocaching Jedi

Halloween 2007 silver (or gold)

Moga Pistol 2009 Staff Version

Moun10bike V1, V2, V4

Sahasrara Matte Black Nickel XXLE 16 Colors

Thanks for your help

I am seeking a Mythical Mystical Fire Dragon GEOCOIN Club GCC May 2011. My trading list is seriously out of date...I have a lot of coins available for trade not listed. Email me (no PM's please), and hopefully I can find a coin you'd be interested in.

What does this coin look like, please?

CF30

Hello there again everyone. Looking to trade or purchase. Preferably trade. I have some new traders. I know this is a long shot but for the Tsun Whale Trail AE and the Celtic Tree of Life Dark blue on Silver I am willing to trade several for the one (plus cash, if the coins are not comparable). The other three seekers, a two for the one.

Seeking

10 Years of Geocaching Czech Republic, Pilsen

Mystic Naga Silver or Bronze

Celtic Tree of Life Dark blue on Silver

Traders

MIGO summer 2006

GOD Jul 2009

Area 51 UFO Matte silver

Cacheper

Dragonheart gold

Dragonheart chrome

Edited by turtlemcclure

Math trade has been calculated so I have the following coins that didn't make the trade lines up for grabs. I collect dog and sheep coins. You can check out my profile for the coins I currently do have. Thanks!

COINS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE:

Beijing Observatory

Brawny Bear Clan

Caching in the Holidays Snowglobe

Denver Benchmark Micro

Geo Olympics

Geocide Geocoin

Hawaii Micro Hibiscus

Holiday Lights (green glitter)

Lost Coast Cachers

Made in China Geocoin

Not another Micro 2007

Nutcracker 2008

Northern Atlantic Lobster Geocoin (Green & Orange)

Not Another Micro 2007 Geocoin (grey, brown, tan camo)

Prairie Towers

Red Cross Geocoin

Reel Cito Geocoin

Team Legoes 2006

10 10 10 Powers of Ten Multi Event Geocoin

29omvq8.jpg

Looking for this coin... I lost a therapy lab (yellow like on this coin).. we're on the brink of loosing our family rottie (who all 3 of us trained in 4-H).. and there's a sheltie on there ( my oldest sheltie is now 7 and my sister's is almost 9). Since I do therapy dog work I have a couple of other dogs I've worked with on this coin that are now making a difference in nursing homes, reading programs etc. and I would love to have this coin to show to my 4-H kids ( both the dogs kids and the geocaching 4-H kids in the area)

I actually can name a name (and sometimes tears associated with those names since several great dogs are no longer with us) for every dog on that coin now after having trained dogs for almost 18 years and having worked with pet owners and 4-Hers for that long.. I actually was stunned at that revelation...so many great dogs.

Any how this is an awesome coin so if you have one that you might be thinking of letting go please contact me..and if I don't have something you're interested in maybe we can work something out! (I love a good treasure hunt!)

**Edited to note that my aussie is annoyed that there is no aussie on the coin :signalviolin: **

I just saw this coin listed on eBay. The name of it is "Gone to the Dogs"

I am seeking a Mythical Mystical Fire Dragon GEOCOIN Club GCC May 2011. My trading list is seriously out of date...I have a lot of coins available for trade not listed. Email me (no PM's please), and hopefully I can find a coin you'd be interested in.

Email sent through your profile :)

TatankaPejulaSoldier.jpg

Thanks for all the offers so far. Will be going through them on Monday. Still taking offers through tomorrow night.

Thank you for respecting my original wish and not selling them on ebay :)

I have 2 Tatanka Pejula geocoins for trade. One is Silver and one is Gold plated. These are not trackable.

Thank you for respecting my original wish and not selling them on ebay :)

Still going through the offers. My Koi spawned this weekend so I am a little busy with Tens of thousands of Koi eggs.

...My Koi spawned this weekend...

That's not a sentence you hear every day...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Agreed. But it's the best excuse I can come up with. LOL

Trades made and thanks for all the offers.

And Tsun, I would never break that commitment on this geocoin no matter what. There is something called RESPECT and you have earned that!

Hello there again everyone. Looking to trade or purchase. Preferably trade. I have some new traders. I know this is a long shot but for the Tsun Whale Trail AE and Celtic Tree of Life I am willing to trade several for the one (plus cash, if the coins are not comparable). The other seeker, a two or three for one.

Seeking

whaletrailgold2.png

GeocachingParadiseMatteGold.jpg

TreeofLifeDarkBlueSilverFront.jpg

Celtic Tree of Life V2 Dark Blue on .925 Silver

Traders

MIGO summer 2006

GOD Jul 2009

Area 51 UFO Matte silver

Cacheper

Dragonheart gold

Dragonheart chrome

TatankaPejulaSoldier.jpg

email sent...hopeful