GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

I'm offering $150 for a Tranquility Geocoin - Antique Gold (1st Mint).

This thread is to be used for trades only, please.

My apologies.. but it seems like through out this thread (and even in the beginning first couple of threads, and then some more recently) people had said they were looking for certain coins and would pay for them.

I could see if someone was here peddling coins (saying I have these coins for sale) but these past to requests were offers for coins they were looking for, not coins they were selling.

Perhaps the name of the thread should be changed to trades, wants, and trade lists if this is a trade only thread. Maybe take the word offer out of the name.

Could there be a thread just for people looking to buy coins certain coins seperately from this thread?

Just some thoughts.

Hello out there! Here are a couple of images of my personal coin. I have only given them away or traded them. I am interested in getting any of the year of the rabbit coins in exchange for one of my coins, if anyone is interested. They are antique gold/green or antique silver/blue, all are trackable. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks.

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

GeocoinRabbitPersonal.jpg

I don't have what you are looking for but I do want to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your coin!!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, PrashadFamily!

Hello out there! Here are a couple of images of my personal coin. I have only given them away or traded them. I am interested in getting any of the year of the rabbit coins in exchange for one of my coins, if anyone is interested. They are antique gold/green or antique silver/blue, all are trackable. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks.

I don't have what you are looking for but I do want to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your coin!!!!

Ditto! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this coin!!

THANK YOU, LAURA!!!!

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

I also LOVE this coin. great job!

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

Also LOVE this coin. Great job~!

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

I also love your coin (looks like my computer hicupped there. Sorry for the double blank posts!

Thanks so much eseurat for explaining earth turtles to me!

This might be the wrong topic, but... Perhaps an "Earth Turtles 101" could be made available to all of us? I'm certainly curious!

Hahaha...I'm no expert (that's Tsun:), but I think I got a good base of what ET are out there and the minting info on most of them. If you guys want I can post it as a topic and then people can post anymore information or questions that they have on them. Sound good?

Would be brilliant! I'm not even sure which version is which year, not to mention colour combinations...

Great idea!! I have some info stashed away on them which I can pull out (if I can find it!) and add to the pool...

Have you been able to work on the "Earth Turtle 101"?

It's taking me a little longer than I expected, but I've been working on it....reading tons and nailing down quantities. I need to take some pictures and ask for permission on others that I don't have to photograph. I'm thinking I will sent Tsun an email of all the info I've gathered to see if she would want to add/change any info, and as a heads up. Then, hopefully, sometime in the next few weeks I'll have something to post:)

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

Thank you sheltiedogshowlover. That is very kind of you!

Hello again. It appears that the Year of the Rabbit coin (the one with the square hole in the center is quite elusive), but I am still looking for it. If you are not interested in my personal coin-Hoppin' Thru Time (see post #17286 for pictures), I have other things to trade. I am also looking for the "Lucky You" Geocoin from the Geocoin Store Members Club. It has rabbits on it and a 4 leaf clover and it is a path tag carrier. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Oh, I just noticed, I posted above this one, thanking sheltiedogshowlover, and it has the pictures of my Geocoin

Edited by Degai

Hello again. It appears that the Year of the Rabbit coin (the one with the square hole in the center is quite elusive), but I am still looking for it. If you are not interested in my personal coin-Hoppin' Thru Time (see post #17286 for pictures), I have other things to trade. I am also looking for the "Lucky You" Geocoin from the Geocoin Store Members Club. It has rabbits on it and a 4 leaf clover and it is a path tag carrier. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks!

Oh, I just noticed, I posted above this one, thanking sheltiedogshowlover, and it has the pictures of my Geocoin

Email sent :)

I'm still looking for Venetian Mardi Gras Masquarade coins. Pittsburg, Ronaldo, both Seattles, Michigan 1, Carolina, and MN are what I need.

I don't have much to trade, but am willing to buy! Please contact me if you have any to trade or sell! :grin:

Edited by rhodesisland

im still looking for a green jeep coin.

trade or ill buy. if anyone has one please let me know

thanks

Saw Noel Jeep - Army Green on Cointracking.com check out users dflye and CaptainZulu

<<< Slic >>>

I have a 1markymark1 big green expdition jeep available for trade

ILYK

im still looking for a green jeep coin.

trade or ill buy. if anyone has one please let me know

thanks

Saw Noel Jeep - Army Green on Cointracking.com check out users dflye and CaptainZulu

<<< Slic >>>

I have a 1markymark1 big green expdition jeep available for trade

ILYK

would you happen to have a pic of it or know where i could find one.

thanks

Hello there again everyone. Looking to trade or purchase. Preferably trade.

Seeking

Tsun's Whale Trail AE gold

Geocaching Paradise XlE matte gold (blue,purple,red)

Powers of Ten Indiana

10 Years of Geocaching Czech Republic, Pilsen or Prague

Mystic Naga

Traders

Powers of Ten North Carolina

Alchemist Magnum Opus Error green,purple,white,black on gold

MIGO summer 2006

Cacher Prospect patch,pathtag,coin

GOD Jul 2009

Area 51 UFO Matte silver

Cacheper

I'll once again offer up my list of coins I'm trying to part from my collection. If anyone is interested, please let me know. The current list and general pictures are linked in my signature. Thanks

Can you get a group shot or have some place the pics are posted?

I have two Art Nouveau Spring XLE antique copper and two AE black nickel available for trades. I am seeking the following coins for these:

Dutch 2006 XLE antique copper

Dutch Microcoin 2006 black nickel

Halloween-event 2008

IRC Poffertjes Event 2006 SE copper

IRC Poffertjes Event 2008 antique gold

Sweet Lake City Event copper

10 Years of Geocaching Multi Event Geocoin 'Netherlands'

Psychochicken XLE black nickel (egg)

Saffier & Stekelsteef Diving Helmet shiny gold

Saffier & Stekelsteef Koi black nickel

Saffier & Stekelsteef Koi silver

Twin Peaks XLE black nickel

Twin Peaks XLE shiny gold

VGC 2006 MADpalace

VGC 2006 Team Myth

VGC 2006 Team Wolfje (except black nickel)

VGC 2008 Wandelaartjes gold

Klavertje 4 van Vlaardingen

Tracking European Wildlife - Red Deer SE antique copper

Any Gele Bussie

Any Tranquility

Delft Blau #4 Tulp ;)

I'm still looking for these Venetian Mardi Gras Masquarade Mask Geocoin versions:

Artist's Edition aka Ronaldo

Pittsburgh

Seattle

Washington aka Seattle version 2

I only have the limited edition Guam Geocoins for trade, but I am willing to purchase.

Please email if you, or someone you know has any of these Mask coins!

Thanks! :grin:

I ended up with some extra ASP 2011 geocoins...those who aksed me to pick them up for them...they're here...the rest are available for trades!

IMG_NEW_0001-2-4.jpg

ILYK

If your interested I have Gold or Silver finished 2009 Nebraskachegeocions for trade.86ac4b02-6996-4da5-af70-53f017134f85.jpgMr.Zoo

ROCK AND ROLL!!! I'm down to only two coins missing for my collection!!

I'm still looking for these Venetian Mardi Gras Masquarade Mask Geocoin versions:

Artist's Edition aka Ronaldo

Pittsburgh

I only have the limited edition Guam Geocoins for trade, but I am willing to purchase.

Please email if you, or someone you know, has any of these Mask coins!

Thanks! :grin:

I ended up with some extra ASP 2011 geocoins...those who aksed me to pick them up for them...they're here...the rest are available for trades!

IMG_NEW_0001-2-4.jpg

ILYK

This sounds like something I would do drneal :rolleyes: even though I haven't been around much lately. We officially have a house but are not moving there for about a month now....and my traders are still in transit though I've been contacted and they are in the same city:lol:. Now for customs...:blink:

Anyway I have to other ASP Geobash coins so I would like one of these too.

I'll once again offer up my list of coins I'm trying to part from my collection. If anyone is interested, please let me know. The current list and general pictures are linked in my signature. Thanks

Pictures are already linked at the top of the list.

Top of what list please? Is it a post in this forum thread? Could you maybe give us the post number?

Top of what list please? Is it a post in this forum thread? Could you maybe give us the post number?

Ertyu is refering to this link(part of the signature line). The link to the pictures is the third row of the google document. Hope this helps. :D

I looked and did not find a topic specifically related to trading coins. Some other topics moved towards people posting trade info. I have made 2 trades by mail with other Cachers for coins and figure there should be a spot where others can list their wants, needs and offers.

Anyway, here is the first post with my listing:

Have several California coins, new, unregistered, never in the wild.

Have one Washington State coin, also unregistered.

Want to trade for: other state coins (that are not "owned" and not registered with the expectation that they be moved to another cache.)

Email me with your offer or post here.

Thank you.

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

I also love your coin! I like rabbit coins! :grin:

This is my first time posting a trading list :P

I have some for trade and some I am really looking for (particularly Venetian Mask & 4musketeers).

Please email me if I have anything you might want! They are all unactivated. Thanks for looking :)

Available for Trade:

100 Years of Scouting/10 Years Geocaching Signal Travel Tag

APE Cachekinz Tag

Atlantis Timaeus (Gold with Blue)

Castle Cacher (Micro Purple/Green/Gold)

Celtic Circle of Life (Ant Bronze w/green stones)

Daffodil (GC&PC Feb 2007) (Silver) + Pin

Dawn of the Faeries (Ant Copper)

First Geocoin in Orbit (Silver)

For the Love of Geocaching (GC&PC Feb 08) (Silver) + Pin

FTF v3 (Ant Gold)

FTF v3 (Ant Silver/Purple)

Geocaching Ireland (Ant Silver)

Geocaching Ireland (Black Nickel)

GeoCookie (Gold)

HQ Travel Tag

got coords? “coffee break” (Matte Silver)

I Came I Saw I Cached (Sacramento ’08) (Black Nickel) + Pin

Italy Flag (Micro Nickel)

Japan/Christchurch Earthquake Relief (Ant Silver)

Lackey 2010

Letterbox (Micro) (Gold)

Midnight Geocoin Madness 2010 (Black Nickel)

Monster in a Box (XLE Orange on Ant Silver)

Morristown Benchmark (Micro)

Nice Naughty List Holidays (Silver)

Nunavut Flag (Micro Nickel)

Pathtag Emissary Aristocrat (Shiny Nickel Blue/Gold)

Plain Geocoin (SE2 Polished Gold)

Please Recycle (GC&PC Aug 2010) + Pin

Quilt Trail Appalachian Fairgrounds “County Fair” (Black Nickel)

Take a Moment (9-11 In Remembrance) (Silver)

Trail Tested Tough Cache (Shiny Nickel/Brown)

Travel Gnome (Orange Glitter)

Tread Lightly Red Jeep

United World (Copper/Green)

Watermelon Flip Flop (Silver)

Winged Disk (AE Ant Copper) + Pin

Winged Disk (SE Matte Gold)

Seeking:

Venetian Mask – German (red and white)

Venetian Mask – Michigan v2 (purple and green)

Venetian Mask - Minnesota

Venetian Mask – Seattle v1

Venetian Mask – Seattle v2

4musketeers – GCF Pittsburgh

4musketeers – Marine Assassin

4musketeers – Scarlet Pimpernel

Canada Geocaching Zone – All five in any finish, or all but Pacific in AS

GPS Adventure Maze – Turtle Bay

Plain Geocoin – LE Matte Nickel

Plain Geocoin – XLE BN

Rainbow (ernie’s) – LE Matte Silver

Rainbow (ernie’s) – RE Matte BN

Rainbow (ernie’s) – XXLE Polished Gold

Titanic – AE AC

Titanic – AG Daytime

Titanic – AS Nighttime

Titanic – Satin Gold

Edited by steben6

I am seeking the following Willem van Oranje geocoins that have mysteriously disappeared from my collection:

-Antique Copper, XLE [15]

-Foggy Silver/Silver, XLE [15]

-Foggy Gold/Gold, XLE [15]

without them, my WvO collection is incomplete :(

> most interested in trading --- please contact me through my geocaching profile as I do not check PM very ofter

many thanks!

I have the following Mardi Gras Masquerade Masks for trade if people have other versions they can trade with me:

New York (Vanelle) version and Utah version

I am interested in getting the following versions:

Geoswag Club version, Carolinas version, Minnesota, Pittsburgh version, Texas version

Email me via my profile if interested.

I am still hoping to track down an Artist's Edition (Ronaldo) Venetian Mardi Gras Masquerade Mask Coin -- and maybe a Pittsburg one also!

Again I don't have much to trade, but am willing to purchase these coins! If you have a spare one, or know some one who does, please send me an email.

Thanks!

rhodesisland

Still looking for this coin, the satin silver/black carousel lion:

Black.jpg

I have some rare trades, including a silver APE coin, an AE 4 Elements, a 9/11 Geoswag+pin and I have money, if that is what it would take.

Edited by ATMouse

I have the following Mardi Gras Masquerade Masks for trade if people have other versions they can trade with me:

New York (Vanelle) version and Utah version

I am interested in getting the following versions:

Geoswag Club version, Carolinas version, Minnesota, Pittsburgh version, Texas version

Email me via my profile if interested.

Email Sent