GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

So I'm assuming this'll probably be a longshot, but someone else mentioned this coin in another thread and when i looked it up I almost died. :wub:

I'm looking for:

Sunshine, Freedom & Flowers - Sunshine Edition (i'm not sold on this one edition and only that edition, but it'd be nice)

KDT calls me sunshine!

My traders list etc is in my signature, as well as here: MoonCat's Lists . I don't have much but maybe i have the right coin :huh:

Edited to add: I'd be willing to pay if you're selling at a reasonable price.

Looks as though this got buried.. Anyone have the Sunshine Edition?

Could you post a link to the post on the other thread where it is mentioned? Or maybe a picture?

So I'm assuming this'll probably be a longshot, but someone else mentioned this coin in another thread and when i looked it up I almost died. :wub:

I'm looking for:

Sunshine, Freedom & Flowers - Sunshine Edition (i'm not sold on this one edition and only that edition, but it'd be nice)

KDT calls me sunshine!

My traders list etc is in my signature, as well as here: MoonCat's Lists . I don't have much but maybe i have the right coin :huh:

Edited to add: I'd be willing to pay if you're selling at a reasonable price.

Looks as though this got buried.. Anyone have the Sunshine Edition?

Could you post a link to the post on the other thread where it is mentioned? Or maybe a picture?

0c8b0143-7a86-4d83-beb0-f041a2b2bb13.jpg

Post where it was Mentioned - Post #126

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

:) BUMPING AGAIN :)

:)BUMPING :)

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for the Earth Turtle Oceania-Tsun edition (see picture) to complete my set. If you have one for trade or would consider selling, please let me know through my caching profile:)

ETO82709006tsunversion.jpg

Picture courtesy of Tsun's website (hope she doesn't mind).

AND

I'm looking for the following via trade or purchase:

Team Pez- Any version

2010 Compass Rose (Would like to trade with Pico, Terceira or Flores 2010 CR)

Santa Maria

Corvo

Elements Compass

Earth Edition

Water Edition (preferably without all the enamel on the back)

Earth Turtle (2008 Editions)

Multi-Colored (Version 1)-Polished Gold

Red/Black/White (Version 1)-Polished Nickel

Blue (Version 2)-Antique Silver

Naughty Lump of Coal (Xmas Edition)-Black Nickel

I'm still looking for a geoguitar. Preferably that psychedelic GW one, but I'd be interested in others for sale too.

Also, does anyone have extra Earth Turtle ones? Not really looking for a specific one.

Send me a message if you're looking to sell! :smile:

Edited by hikingirl3

WANTED: Mardi Gras Venetian Mask Geocoins

If anyone is interested in trading a masquerade mask geocoin, I have only five of them and want all of them! I can offer a Guam Geocoin in trade. These coins are a limited run of coins designed to promote and celebrate geocaching in the US territory of Guam, the place I call home. You can find a picture of the Guam coin in my trackables collection, here:Guam Geocoin

If you are interested, please send an email.

Thanks so much eseurat for explaining earth turtles to me!

OK, so now that I have a better idea what to ask for, I was wondering if anyone is looking to sell 2009 ones, specifically Bora Bora or Maui? I'm interested in any from 2009 though.

Edited by hikingirl3

This might be the wrong topic, but... Perhaps an "Earth Turtles 101" could be made available to all of us? I'm certainly curious!

Hahaha...I'm no expert (that's Tsun:), but I think I got a good base of what ET are out there and the minting info on most of them. If you guys want I can post it as a topic and then people can post anymore information or questions that they have on them. Sound good?

This might be the wrong topic, but... Perhaps an "Earth Turtles 101" could be made available to all of us? I'm certainly curious!

Hahaha...I'm no expert (that's Tsun:), but I think I got a good base of what ET are out there and the minting info on most of them. If you guys want I can post it as a topic and then people can post anymore information or questions that they have on them. Sound good?

Would be brilliant! I'm not even sure which version is which year, not to mention colour combinations...

Would be brilliant! I'm not even sure which version is which year, not to mention colour combinations...

Great idea!! I have some info stashed away on them which I can pull out (if I can find it!) and add to the pool...

Great idea!! I have some info stashed away on them which I can pull out (if I can find it!) and add to the pool...

Well, it looks like there's interest in this! :D So, this weekend I will gather all my information and start organizing it and hopefully post a ET 101 topic next week with pictures.

Now back to our scheduled trades :lol:

Just got in the mail today (all offered for trade)

Cache Bug Geocoin

Nature's Night and Day Geocoin

Native American Indian Totem Geocoin

Climbing and Caching Geocoin

Wonderful Discoveries Geocoin

Looking for any dog related coin but Really Would love to find a Gone to the dogs coin (with all the dog figures on it. It has a sheltie on it!!)

Email sent!

I'm still looking for a few coins..

Looking for:

-Sunshine, Freedom & Flowers: Sunshine Edition

-2009 Compass Rose

-Axial Intervals: Winter Solstice

-Alice (We're all Mad Here) LE (The purple one)

-Four Elements Compass: Sun

Traders are here: MoonCat&KDT Website Website updated since posted- mistakes were found! Please take another look.

If you see something you want on my own/traders list and want to make a trade just email me, i'm pretty open to trades :D

Edited by MoonCat & KDT

New bag of coins for trade. Any offers considered.

1markymark1 2007 Antique Bronze

Kathy's Coin

CacheHawk Antique Copper

Groundspeak Lackey 2005

Shop99er 2008 Shirt

Dragonfly Dreams 2007 Antique Silver

Bluegillfisherman V2 Minnow

Coin Dropping Fairy

Prntr1 Antique Bronze

Avroair V3 Silver

Cav Scout Gold Raven

Hoppy Easter

TMA

Updated to reflect this weekend's trades.

TMA

I am still in need of the following Venetian Mask Geocoins. I am looking to buy, not trade, as I am starting my geocoin collection. I do not have many coins, and none I am willing to part with yet. However, I have fallen in love with the Venetian Mask Geocoins, and I would like to have an entire collection. Please contact me if you have any of the following for sale:

1. artist edition (ronaldo)

4. seattle

5. washington (seattle 2)

I would prefer unactivated coins. Thank you!

UPDATE: slowly but surely...gaining one by one; anyone else out there willing to help?

another shot at obtaining trades for the Power of ten [101010] coins I am missing to complete the set

Perhaps you have a double and forgot :rolleyes:

Or there is one under a sofa cushion and you have yet to find it :huh:

SEEKING:

-Long Island, NY

•Sweden

•Mississippi

•Idaho

•Georgia

•Phoenix, AZ

•O’ahu, Hawaii

•SWPA (Pittsburgh)

•Barcelona, Spain

Trading:

Akron, OH

Bend, OR

Emerald Coast, FL

Fayetteville, NC

Halloween Boo!

Ithaca, NY

Michigan

Netherlands

Peoria, IL

Pretty in Pink

Switzerland

I have a few other traders; I can email a list - please send your seeking list through my GC profile (please, no PMs)

thanks

I am looking for the following geocoins to purchase or trade:

Canada Geocaching Zone (5-coin set)

Both Venetian Mask coins from Seattle

I have a ton of coins for possible trade, so please email me if there are coins you might want. Or a price!

I can always hope :P

Thanks!

Edited by steben6

If anyone is interested in trading a masquerade mask geocoin, I have only five of them and want all of them! I can offer a Guam Geocoin in trade. These coins are a limited run of coins designed to promote and celebrate geocaching in the US territory of Guam, the place I call home. You can find a picture of the Guam coin in my trackables collection, here:Guam Geocoin

I'm also willing to purchase the mask coins if you have them for sale!

I'm also willing to purchase the mask coins if you have them for sale.

Looking for the Mardi Gras Masquerade - AE edition.

I know 20 minted so this one will be tough. I have cash and a few traders including 2 Mardi gras versions

will supply pics as needed.

TRADERS

•Celtic Circle of Life - Purple - Activated / Adoptable

•King Tut Egyptian - Black and Gold - Activated / Adoptable

•Venetian - Geoswag Edition - Blue and White

•Venetian - Germany Edition - Orange, Blue, Yellow, Green

•Geoswag Coin of the Month w Pin - October 2010 - Glow in the Dark Spider

•Geoswag Coin of the Month w Pin - November 2010 - Skiing Moose

•Geoswag Coin of the Month w Pin - December 2010 - Angel w see through Wings

•Geoswag Coin of the Month w Pin - January 2011 - RISE OF THE FIRST CIVILIZATIONS - Winged Coin

•Geoswag Coin of the Month w Pin - March 2011 - Celtic Charms

•Acadia National Park Maine - PIN

•GONIL Pathtag

Thanks <<< Slic >>>

Hello out there! Here are a couple of images of my personal coin. I have only given them away or traded them. I am interested in getting any of the year of the rabbit coins in exchange for one of my coins, if anyone is interested. They are antique gold/green or antique silver/blue, all are trackable. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks.

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

GeocoinRabbitPersonal.jpg

Just found the Venetian Mask set of coins about 2 weeks ago and would love to collect as many of these as I can.

I am look to buy the coins not trade please send me an email if anyone has any extras or is looking to sell.

Thank you

Here is the list.

1 artist edition

2 california (vanelle's)

3 seattle v2

4 geoswag club

5 geoswag (owned)

6 michigan

7 minnesota

8 utah (owned)

9 carolinas

10 seattle v1

11 michigan v2

12 texas

13 pittsburgh

14 california (anne.and.eli)

15 Germany Red/White

16 Germany Geo Colors

17 Netherlands

18 Geoswag Cinco de Mayo (pre-ordered)

Got two more grab bags in the mail today. Updating trade list.

Cache Bug Geocoin (yellow)

Nature's Night and Day Geocoin (glow in the dark)

Native American Indian Totem Geocoin

Climbing and Caching Geocoin

Wonderful Discoveries Geocoin (Gorgeous colors)

Northern Atlantic Lobster Geocoin (Green & Orange)

The Borderline Geocoin (Abe Lincoln Cheeseheads coin)

Not Another Micro 2007 Geocoin (grey, brown, tan camo)

Interlake Tourism Association Geocoin

Fazanten Geocoin

Red Cross Geocoin

10 10 10 Powers of Ten Multi Event Geocoin

Looking for any dog related coin but Really Would love to find a Gone to the dogs coin (with all the dog figures on it. It has a sheltie on it!!)

Thanks!!

Hello out there! Here are a couple of images of my personal coin. I have only given them away or traded them. I am interested in getting any of the year of the rabbit coins in exchange for one of my coins, if anyone is interested. They are antique gold/green or antique silver/blue, all are trackable. Please email me if you are interested. Thanks.

AntiqueSilverEdition.jpg

GeocoinRabbitPersonal.jpg

I don't have what you are looking for but I do want to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your coin!!!!

I don't have what you are looking for but I do want to say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your coin!!!!

Ditto! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this coin!!