GEOCOIN TRADING, WANTS, OFFERS AND LISTS

EScout

Ok so I have recently decided to start collecting coins...and my funds are extremely limited..I don't want to resort to "begging" so I have a simple idea. It's more or less what I can offer at this point in time. I will offer a trade, if it's feasible or legal in the Groundspeak forums, and wherever else it needs to be, my trade is as follows. I am willing to trade the hiding of a new cache for a geocoin (any coin will be fine as I'm not looking for anything in particular) I will let you name the cache, pick the difficulty rating (within reason lol) of the cache, pick the type of cache, and will dedicate it to whomever or whatever you would like and I will put in the description who the cache was hid for or whatever you'd like. If this is ok with the forum gods then I am open to discussion..any questions feel free to email me or message me here.

This is a very creative idea. I think you need to clarify whether you will still own the cache and maintain it, with the particular details decided by the coin trader, or will ownership belong to the coin trader (with you maintaining it).

They can own the cache or I can own it either way I will maintain the cache and put swag and logs in it. If they want to ow the cache when the log fills I will gladly mail the log to then for their own records. I am open to pretty much anything to keep everyone happy and have the person or persons involved.

Ok, so I spent some time reading the Japan Earthquake thread and I keep passing by that Dutch coin in there. Each time I scroll back and look at it. It's awesome! Anyone have one for trade? (sorry i don't have a pic).

That is the Haec Libertatis Ergo coin by Team Van Stoffelen.

Only the 4 XLEs have been made available by TVS. Geocoinshop.de will be selling the REs and LEs but a date hasn't been set yet. I'm afraid I didn't get extras when I bought my set of XLEs, but TVS might still have one.

Here's the pics:

4216-6_front.jpg4216-6_back.jpg

Haec Libertatis Ergo Geocoin XLE foggy gold/antique silver (20 made)

4216-7_front.jpg4216-7_back.jpg

Haec Libertatis Ergo Geocoin XLE black nickel/antique gold (20 made)

4216-8_front.jpg4216-8_back.jpg

Haec Libertatis Ergo Geocoin XLE antique bronze/silver (20 made)

4216-9_front.jpg4216-9_back.jpg

Haec Libertatis Ergo Geocoin XLE antique silver/silver & orange glitter (5 made)

Hello, since 8 weeks i wait for my purchase of the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoins. I'm afraid that these package with the coins are lost on shipping. I wrote to scavok and he have nothing of these coins left for another sale. :(

So i'm searching for:

Celtic Tree of Life Geocoins

- Shiny Silver on Gold

- Shiny Gold on Silver

- Satin Silver on Gold

- Satin Gold on Silver.

If anyone have these four coins left please tell me. I will pay for it, also i have some Coins for a trade, but not much, so is better i pay for.

Also i have some of my Figure Eight Geocoins for trade (LE1-LE3)

Look here:

LE1 - Blue Copper Edition - antique copper / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pcs.)

FE_LE1_AC_01.jpg

LE2 - Blue Gold Edition - polished gold / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pcs.)

FE_LE2_G_01.jpg

LE3 - Blue Nickel Edition - polished nickel / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel(limited to 125 pcs.)

FE_LE3_N_01.jpg

But note, i prefer to trade these coins for the celtic life of tree geocoins first.

Greetings, Heiko

Edited by still-hide

Ok, so I spent some time reading the Japan Earthquake thread and I keep passing by that Dutch coin in there. Each time I scroll back and look at it. It's awesome! Anyone have one for trade? (sorry i don't have a pic).

------------------------

hmmmm...I may have something that interests you

:rolleyes:

Only the 4 XLEs have been made available by TVS. Geocoinshop.de will be selling the REs and LEs but a date hasn't been set yet. I'm afraid I didn't get extras when I bought my set of XLEs, but TVS might still have one.

Here's the pics:

4216-6_front.jpg4216-6_back.jpg

4216-7_front.jpg4216-7_back.jpg

4216-8_front.jpg4216-8_back.jpg

4216-9_front.jpg4216-9_back.jpg

Haec Libertatis Ergo Geocoin XLE antique silver/silver & orange glitter (5 made)

They are the XLE versions, but what does the regular version look like?

Here's the pics:

They are the XLE versions, but what does the regular version look like?

All I know is the finishes. geocoinshop.de hasn't posted pics or set a sale date yet. I could probably get pics from TVS if I asked. :)

Antique Silver red/white/blue

Antique Gold red/white/blue

Antique Bronze/Nickel red/white/blue LE

Antique Copper/Nickel red/white/blue LE

Antique Silver/Nickel red/white/blue LE

Hi everyone,

I am searching for a Pink Yime geocoin and Pink Mickey Diver geocoin for my collection.

Have been diagnosed with Breast cancer in march and soon start treatments, I felt in need to own those 2 particular coins.

I have 1 XXLE Turlutortue v2 Bella Terra and 1 Turlutortue XXLE v1 available for trade

for those 2 coins or something else you need instead.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

Hi everyone,

I am searching for a Pink Yime geocoin and Pink Mickey Diver geocoin for my collection.

Have been diagnosed with Breast cancer in march and soon start treatments, I felt in need to own those 2 particular coins.

I have 1 XXLE Turlutortue v2 Bella Terra and 1 Turlutortue XXLE v1 available for trade

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

Very sorry to hear this. :( E mail sent.

CF30

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong and I'll be thinking of you. Email sent.

Hi Jacqueline,

So sorry to hear of your diagnosis. My prayers go out to you. I don't have those coins, but I think I have seen them on the e-place. Best wishes for the treatment to be successful!!!

I do have one of your Turluturtoe turtle geocoins-shiny silver with shiny gold shell. You are an amazing designer!!!

1SDAsweetpea

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

I am sorry to hear this.

I have a Pink Yime that I would love for you to have. It is activated with no logs. Please email me.

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

I'm so sorry to hear that. Stay strong and I'll be thinking of you. Email sent.

Hi Jacqueline,

Just posted today on the e place is the pink Yimes geocoin being sold for $39.99 by geocoinaddict.

Also, there is a coin in memory of her mother that is a pink for the cure geocoin for her to raise money for her to walk in a Susan G. Komen 3 day 60 mile walk. It comes with a silver or gold rim for $25.00 and being sold by knaresborough.

Last I found on the e place TapTap Gecko geocoin pink for the cure for $19.99 the seller is geocoins-etc

Sorry I could not find Pink Mickey Diver coin. Hope this was helpful. All my best to you!!!

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

Thanks to all of you for the best wishes. I am stunned about all of you who are willing to donate instead of trading. You are awesome guys.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm looking to put together a complete collection of Geocoin Nerds version 1 (the non-trackable ones). If you've got some you could part with, send me an email through my profile and let me know what you want for them.

The Nerds I have so far are:

orangUcool: orange, BN

Renegade; black, shiny gold

sweetlife: dark purple, shiny gold

Mama Cache: red glitter, nickel

Avroair: light orange, BN

Ble68: green glitter, BN

SOC: teal glitter, BN

CC: blue glitter, BN

CC: purple glitter, BN

I've got extras of CC: purple glitter and Renegade:black to trade or I'm willing to buy them.

Even if you don't want to sell or trade your Nerds, go to the Revenge of Nerds thread and make sure yours are on the list.

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

Thanks to all of you for the best wishes. I am stunned about all of you who are willing to donate instead of trading. You are awesome guys.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm looking to put together a complete collection of Geocoin Nerds version 1 (the non-trackable ones). If you've got some you could part with, send me an email through my profile and let me know what you want for them.

I've got extras of CC: purple glitter and Renegade:black to trade or I'm willing to buy them.

Even if you don't want to sell or trade your Nerds, go to the Revenge of Nerds thread and make sure yours are on the list.

Still have one, e-mail sent :)

I have the following coins for sale (I hope the names/descriptions are correct!):

WANTED: Notorious Geocacher - not activated

Cache Aid Kit black nickel - not activated

2008 Geocache Force (ARMY MAN) - not activated

Found it! Smiley Glow LE - not activated

2008 Evil Micro Glow LE - not activated

Gold Star Military Geocoin - not activated

Easy Cache Button nickel LE - active

All American Micro 2007 - active

Cache Matrix Geocoin - active

Cinermaboxers geocoin - active

All of these coins have been stored inside their plastic sleeves and inside plastic bags for their entire life.

Message/email me if you are interested. Thanks!

reply sent :D

:)BUMPING :)

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for the Earth Turtle Oceania-Tsun edition (see picture) to complete my set. If you have one for trade or would consider selling, please let me know through my caching profile:)

ETO82709006tsunversion.jpg

Picture courtesy of Tsun's website (hope she doesn't mind).

AND

I'm looking for the following:

2010 Compass Rose (Would like to trade with Pico, Terceira or Flores 2010 CR)

Santa Maria

Corvo

Elements Compass

Earth Edition

Water Edition (preferably without all the enamel on the back)

Earth Turtle (2008 Editions)

Multi-Colored (Version 1)-Polished Gold

Red/Black/White (Version 1)-Polished Nickel

Blue (Version 2)-Antique Silver

Naughty Lump of Coal (Xmas Edition)-Black Nickel

:)BUMPING :)

Okay, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for the Earth Turtle Oceania-Tsun edition (see picture) to complete my set. If you have one for trade or would consider selling, please let me know through my caching profile:)

ETO82709006tsunversion.jpg

Picture courtesy of Tsun's website (hope she doesn't mind).

AND

I'm looking for the following:

2010 Compass Rose (Would like to trade with Pico, Terceira or Flores 2010 CR)

Santa Maria

Corvo

Elements Compass

Earth Edition

Water Edition (preferably without all the enamel on the back)

Earth Turtle (2008 Editions)

Multi-Colored (Version 1)-Polished Gold

Red/Black/White (Version 1)-Polished Nickel

Blue (Version 2)-Antique Silver

Naughty Lump of Coal (Xmas Edition)-Black Nickel

email sent

Hello, since 8 weeks i wait for my purchase of the Celtic Tree of Life Geocoins. I'm afraid that these package with the coins are lost on shipping. I wrote to scavok and he have nothing of these coins left for another sale. :(

So i'm searching for:

Celtic Tree of Life Geocoins

- Shiny Silver on Gold

- Shiny Gold on Silver

- Satin Silver on Gold

- Satin Gold on Silver.

If anyone have these four coins left please tell me. I will pay for it, also i have some Coins for a trade, but not much, so is better i pay for.

Also i have some of my Figure Eight Geocoins for trade (LE1-LE3)

Look here:

LE1 - Blue Copper Edition - antique copper / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pcs.)

LE2 - Blue Gold Edition - polished gold / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel (limited to 125 pcs.)

LE3 - Blue Nickel Edition - polished nickel / blue letters / details in blue/turqouise - glow in the dark enamel(limited to 125 pcs.)

But note, i prefer to trade these coins for the celtic life of tree geocoins first.

Greetings, Heiko

I'm sorry I don't have any of the coins you're looking for, :( but I've got my fingers crossed that your package arrives eventually. Good luck!

Hi everyone,

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Jacqueline/ Turlutortue

I'm so sorry to hear this Jacqueline. My thoughts are with you in hopes that your treatment is successful. When it is, I'm sure you'll come up with another awesome design to celebrate the fact!

I only have one and I can't part with it. I understand your desire to collect them, though. When I got mine, I felt that urge :P Didn't think it was possible, so I decided to just hang on to any that I was lucky enough to receive. Mine is tadpole379's green glow. :)

Good luck!